Frequent Posters

brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
no worries laksh
enjoy ur long weekend
kadhambari thumbnail
Hey,enjoy ur long weekend daa maha,its not worth 2 waste our weekend.new characters ellam vandhu vera saavadikudhu,so oru avasaramum illai updates'ku.
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanks netz , ambi , brins & other friends for your patience 😃 ...

sreeya852 thumbnail
thnx for the updates!
sounds like punitha just earned another ethiri😕 and this surya guy.........he sounds pretty gud, maybe another balu in the making huh? it'd be nice to see punitha happy!
and subaiya's death was no surprise, especially after the story change(which still 🥺) all the actors left the serial, so the death of subaiya was expected, just don't understand why they took this long to do it.😕
oh well, as time is going by i'm beginning to like these new characters, they are uplifting to the sad storyline so far, they are pretty funny even the villains (especially that mappilai, wait till he tries to make a move on punitha...he'll be sry he even tried after the serappu adhi that awaits the man, especially after what umapathy went through, this guy would be a peice of cake for punitha and sis to handle!😆)
and i'm guessing when this surya gets back the mappilai will be in for more surprises😆

Edited by hiya242 - 15 years ago
kadhambari thumbnail
Hey hiya,welcome back buddy...........i thot u'll not come back after vikram's death.....im glad u like the new characters.

Thanx laksh for ur update,im so annoyed with sangee now......even after knowing S's last wish,how cud she be mean thinking bad abt P..............ennavo subbaiya irandadhu mottaiku sandoshama irukkum,mathapadi no change in serial naa.
sreeya852 thumbnail
thnx for the updates ambi! and yes i'm back, the story sounds alright now so i cou'dn't stay away, the problem is this sangeetha problem is really bothering me. wish they solve it soon before adding on any new ones.
and by the way thnx for the great continuing updates, thnx to u guys i stayed on track and yesterday when i watched the serial and it was like i hadn't left😆
brinny_g thumbnail
thanks laksh and ambi!
hiya, its nice to have you and ur enthusiastic comments back again. even i stopped watching for a while, just reading the updates, but ive started again too😳

sangee has become so immature. her words are annoying and repetitive! looks like the ex MP (KP in thirumathi selvam) is going to be a thorn in eashwari's side, at least i hope.
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks daa ambi for the updates ...
sreeya852 thumbnail
hopefully the ex mp guy will keep eashwari busy, so she doesn't come across punitha for a while.
and where is this surya, wonder why they didn't show his photo to us. hopefully he is gonna come soon. this mapillai guy is supposed to be the villain but when ever he comes in the scene he just makes me want to🤣