Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks for the updates ambi...
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i just watched Monday's episode again just now.  the voice of Surya sounds so familiar, and now i really wanna see who is playing the guy.😕  so far all we know is he is a good and respectful guy and has a fiance (who is a spoiled brat and has a jollu papa), but the thing is with the background music that played when punitha and he talked, it sounded like he was the next guy on punitha's "almost groom to be" list.  😳
i think the guy who plays surya is gonna be the same guy who acts in megala as her brother in-law thivagar ( its the voice) . any other guesses?
and the mappilai guy, how can this kilaven🤡, who has a daughter punitha's age, even dream of getting her, i would expect myself getting mad at what he does to punitha, but i just wanna 🤣 this guy just reminds me of a clown "trying" to be the "lead man". 
seriously i think this director is planning on making up for the vikram/punitha and balu/pntiha romance i (and others i think) looked forward to, and if he isn't he better, cause if i stop watching this serial again than i'm going all the way to India to have a talk to this dude 😡
what can i say i'm back with my search for a serial with light hearted humour and a sweet romantic touch☺️ (something i expected SP to have)
can u believe this😲 first i moved on from balu/punitha, and had to settle with vikram/punitha, and then that got messed🥺 and now (not really sure yet) i guess i'll just have to settle with SURYA/PUNTIHA 😉
cause between u and me that mapillai guy stands noooo chance
😆

And this balu, he's ruining his own life, i know he's worried about punitha and all, and i know sangee is annoying him, and she annoying me to, ofcourse that was untill i put myself in her shoes, would i want my man thinking about an ex-fiance (and putting her ahead of me) who he was like deeply in love with for like his whole life😕 definteley not and i'm sure alot of u would agree, though sangee is annoying i still feel sorry for her, poor girl is feeling insecure about herself, and besides if it weren't for balu coming in the way of that car bakc then she would've been married to some other guy and wouldn't have had to worry and who knows she would have had a kid by now too.  hopefully they don't drag their problem too much it'd be a shame if the two don't reconcile and set aside their differences and get back together.😭
well to all of those who have missed me dearly, hopefully this won't send u guyz wondering why u did😆  my ranting coments have started again. hehehehe(evil laugh)😆
hope u guyz dun mind, and hopefully i'm not the only one who feel this way about the serial at this moment.
man....i really went on a ranting😕 SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😳
Edited by hiya242 - 15 years ago
sreeya852 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kadhambari

Aarambichitaaya hiya aarambichitaaya,indha murai surya & Punithavai enni kanavu kaaana aarambichita,im not going 2 disturb ur dream maa but Balu,punithavai edhirparthom sangeetha vandha,Vikram,punitha edhirpaarthom Valar'ai ivalae nulaichivitta,ingae already Susilanu oruthi already P'ku villiya nikkira idhu nadakkumnu nee ninaikira😉 i doubt maa kannu😳

Thnx for the nice updates ambi, but you gotta admit i can hope right, that this timeit'd go the way i want it to go. oooooooooo i know we should have a bet if i'm wrong this time i'll admit it 100 times and i'll..........hmmm..........how about i'll send u all sum choclate cake (forum/message way😆)
anybody wanna make a deal?😉
by the way amb,i i agree the comedy is great, i watch it just for that now, the surya/punitha  guess is just the start of sum long over due icingEdited by hiya242 - 15 years ago
kadhambari thumbnail

Originally posted by: hiya242

Thnx for the nice updates ambi, but you gotta admit i can hope right, that this timeit'd go the way i want it to go. oooooooooo i know we should have a bet if i'm wrong this time i'll admit it 100 times and i'll..........hmmm..........how about i'll send u all sum choclate cake (forum/message way😆)
anybody wanna make a deal?😉
by the way amb,i i agree the comedy is great, i watch it just for that now, the surya/punitha  guess is just the start of sum long over due icing

i too wish & hope let the best guy marry P but dunno why each time director disappoint us.i will be happy if Surya turns out 2 be a gud guy & marry P instead of dat scene rani Susila,she is too much.let us wait & watch kannamaa.i dun mind 2 have a chocolate cake anytime,do u want my address for delivering it 2 me😆
sreeya852 thumbnail
🤔i was thinking more along the lines of a chocolate cake picture.🤪Edited by hiya242 - 15 years ago
kadhambari thumbnail
wish our b'day gal laksh here in the following thread,

sreeya852 thumbnail
so is this somu gonna take off from where subaiya left off with the detective work?
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks ambi .... Shantha flirting with E is lil bit too much paa ....
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hiya242

And this balu, he's ruining his own life, i know he's worried about punitha and all, and i know sangee is annoying him, and she annoying me to, ofcourse that was untill i put myself in her shoes, would i want my man thinking about an ex-fiance (and putting her ahead of me) who he was like deeply in love with for like his whole life😕 definteley not and i'm sure alot of u would agree, though sangee is annoying i still feel sorry for her, poor girl is feeling insecure about herself, and besides if it weren't for balu coming in the way of that car bakc then she would've been married to some other guy and wouldn't have had to worry and who knows she would have had a kid by now too.  hopefully they don't drag their problem too much it'd be a shame if the two don't reconcile and set aside their differences and get back together.😭

Balu is such an wonderful guy & u just try to put yourself in his shoes too hiya .... Sangee is highly suspicious & her brains have stopped functioning i guess ... The day when Valar told Balu that he is at the back of Punitha only for her money , he wanted to prove his pure love for P & he decided to get married to somebody else & Sangee came across his mind as she was affected by him .... He felt himself responsible for Sangee's present state & he accepted her out of sympathy & later he started loving her .... Now all that balu has for P is just affection for a well known family friend ... Balu just wants to provide only security for P & her family & that too he doesn't know that Muthukannu is not alive & if he comes to know that , he'll still feel more guilty ... Even if he finds Punitha , it doesn't mean that he'll go & stay with P's family & that he'll forget sangee for his entire life ... Isn't it a humanity to help a person ( that too a one he loved & he thought of as his life ) who is in a trouble ...

Above All , Balu may have loved P for many years , but he never had some love talks with P & not even told her his love too ... Balu was more decent & he treated her as his future wife & always he had maintained his dignity ... On the other hand , Sangee had personal talks abt her life with her ex-fiance Bharat .... I remember , she aksed her dad for him in hospital & she told " Enakkaga enna venaalum seivennu en kaiya pidichu sonnareppa .. Enna romba love panrennu sonnaruppaa ... Naan illama avarukku life illanu sonnaruppaa ... Appuram yen ippo maarittaarunnu " .... Did Balu ever has aksed Sangee abt those times she spent with Bharat & has he ever kept mentioning abt it anytime ... And if he does , do you think sangee will be able to face it .... No lady can bear that ... If balu could trust Sangee , Why not she could do that .... Marriage is built on trust naa ....

Even If she couldn't trust Balu & feels very insecure , she can very well tell him that her parents can take care of P & co once he finds them & he doesn't need to worry abt them anymore .... If Balu goes back of P even then , there is a point & i too will hate Balu ... But he'll never do that ....

I too want Balu & Sangee to live happy , but that can happen only if Sangee changes her attitude ....

sreeya852 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smlaksh

Balu is such an wonderful guy & u just try to put yourself in his shoes too hiya .... Sangee is highly suspicious & her brains have stopped functioning i guess ... The day when Valar told Balu that he is at the back of Punitha only for her money , he wanted to prove his pure love for P & he decided to get married to somebody else & Sangee came across his mind as she was affected by him .... He felt himself responsible for Sangee's present state & he accepted her out of sympathy & later he started loving her .... Now all that balu has for P is just affection for a well known family friend ... Balu just wants to provide only security for P & her family & that too he doesn't know that Muthukannu is not alive & if he comes to know that , he'll still feel more guilty ... Even if he finds Punitha , it doesn't mean that he'll go & stay with P's family & that he'll forget sangee for his entire life ... Isn't it a humanity to help a person ( that too a one he loved & he thought of as his life ) who is in a trouble ...

Above All , Balu may have loved P for many years , but he never had some love talks with P & not even told her his love too ... Balu was more decent & he treated her as his future wife & always he had maintained his dignity ... On the other hand , Sangee had personal talks abt her life with her ex-fiance Bharat .... I remember , she aksed her dad for him in hospital & she told " Enakkaga enna venaalum seivennu en kaiya pidichu sonnareppa .. Enna romba love panrennu sonnaruppaa ... Naan illama avarukku life illanu sonnaruppaa ... Appuram yen ippo maarittaarunnu " .... Did Balu ever has aksed Sangee abt those times she spent with Bharat & has he ever kept mentioning abt it anytime ... And if he does , do you think sangee will be able to face it .... No lady can bear that ... If balu could trust Sangee , Why not she could do that .... Marriage is built on trust naa ....

Even If she couldn't trust Balu & feels very insecure , she can very well tell him that her parents can take care of P & co once he finds them & he doesn't need to worry abt them anymore .... If Balu goes back of P even then , there is a point & i too will hate Balu ... But he'll never do that ....

I too want Balu & Sangee to live happy , but that can happen only if Sangee changes her attitude ....

well said, i can't argue with you there. just hope it all works out between the two and punitha isn't pulled into their marital woes anymore.

by the way thnx for your reply, missed all the disscusions we had, been waiting for a comment like this.
and laksh you should get ready for more discussions, these new entries are really intriguing, and i bet we all have all to say about E's new pair😉 i like how the directors added more comedy to the drama rather than more drama.

Edited by hiya242 - 15 years ago