Dua143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Adhyayan Suman copies SRK's way

February 15th, 2009

There are many people who like to copy stars style funda. I am a big follower of Shah Rukh Khan. I always copied his style statements. Right from his 'cool copper' colored hair style in Kaal to his simple looking mustache in Rab Ne. I even tried his six packs in Om Shanti Om but unfortunately didn't succeed in it. Maybe that's the difference between SRK and me (and many more, off course).

Anyways let us get back to business. I was saying that past quite a few events I have noticed that Shah Rukh has been sporting a muffler around his neck. Now be that SRK and Hungama's joint venture in promoting 'Billu' or be it Shah Rukh's production house entering into the television Industry or be it SRK dancing in the grand finale of Nach Baliye 4. In all these events we can see SRK sporting a muffler, pretty cool.

We do understand that he had made a few comes and goes to New York in these past days so the muffler thingy is quite accepted from his side but the question is that Adhyayan didn't go anywhere after completing his film Raaz 2. So why is he flaunting a muffler in every party he goes, actually only in the celebration party of Raaz. Seems like the poor chap has nothing else to cheer about.

Anyways, Adhyayan we would like you to come out with your own style mantras, and not copy others. I hope 'Mahachor' Pritam suffered the same consequences and he will be a better person to tell you about this.

realbollywood.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hummy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lol i saw srk 2day in london n yup he was wearn a plo scarf😍 Edited by Hummy - 15 years ago

Papa man and Adha man both copied the same style and I think it was the same scarf too.

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hummy

lol i saw srk 2day in london n yup he was wearn a plo scarf😍

Lucky much😊

YOu are sooo luckkkkkkyyyy.. we had Kareena & Saif... 🤔... i wish SRK comes next year to nyc..😳😳
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

Papa man and Adha man both copied the same style and I think it was the same scarf too.

Adha man-😆😆😆Maya your comments are soooo funny and witty..keep them coming..aur farhan fever kahan tak pahucha..kissenwa se aage ya nahi
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
meh! trust me SRK started copying this style in LA... from someone else 😉 .. is he trying to be a trendsetter in India? well don't try... its too hot in Mumbai.. lol
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

ur so lucky😳
lol david beckham was wearing one to thats the ultimate approval 😳
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ektas_Angel

lol david beckham was wearing one to thats the ultimate approval 😳

I don't know about david. Some people wear it for religion purpose but others wear it for fashion. Rappers and singers even wears it