Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: cuteluv

hey, can anyone tell me the real name of Jyoti's Daadi???

They finally revealed it in today's (Jan 25th) episode, when KK introduced her to a prospective FIL for Deepu.  It's Annapurna Devi.

akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i need to to know what happen in jyoti in last  two months as I didn't watch the shaw after november end.

so please help me I need to know how do I read quick update  ?  can you give me a brief update ? thanks

Vr15h thumbnail
I'm guessing the last you saw was at the point of Suday's marriage.  Well, after that, Brij re-entered the scene, got to know Pankaj and became a close friend of his and started blackmailing Jyoti & Sushma.  To prevent further damage, Jyoti used their anniversary to tell Pankaj all about Brij & Sushma, and as one might expect, Pankaj went ballistic.  Brij too weighed in later and told them that she was trying to seduce him on the side, and this version was believed by Pankaj & CM, and Pankaj kicked Jyoti out.  Later on, when Jyoti was discovered to be pregnant, Pankaj cast doubts on the baby being his, and in today's episode, served Jyoti divorce papers.

So Jyoti after several unsuccessful job hunts due to her reputation being all over the place has finally got her own job w/ Bhagya-dada back.  She's put together a rishta for Deepu, and today was the shagun.  Next week, probably, Deepu will get married.
abhidip thumbnail
I am new to this forum could you please tell me why Pankaj and Jyoti separated Thank in advance for your answer
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: abhidip

I am new to this forum could you please tell me why Pankaj and Jyoti separated Thank in advance for your answer

Jyoti, at the begining of the show, was dating a guy named Brij, who turned out be a player who just used women, and cheated on Jyoti many times.
One of the women he cheated on her with was Sushma, who got pregnant. They had the child aborted, but Shusmha got clingy with Brij and insisted on marriage, so Sushma and Brij eloped

While everyone else in the house was under the impression that Brij is Jyoti's boyfriend, so when Sushma came home married, KK kicked her out and severed all ties with her. But Padma wanted her around and always went to meet her behind her back.
And during one of these instances, Jyoti comes home early and sees Sushma and Brij these and during a confrontation it's revealed that Padma is Jyoti and Sudha's masi. Jyoti leaves the house in a near catonic state is she is cared for by Pankaj.

Pankaj asks her to marry him, and she agrees, and at the time of the marriage, because of the circumstances, she says that she only has 1 sister; Sudha.

Eventually Jyoti starts getting involved in Sushma's life, getting her out of all the problems that are caused by Brij and saving her from his domestic abuse.

Brij, to get back at Jyoti, befriends Pankaj, so Jyoti decides to reveal the truth on their first wedding aniiversary that she indeed has another sister.
Pankaj seems fine with the news at first, but it is suggested to him that Jyoti continued a relationship with Brij even after her marriage to Pankaj, and Pankaj, believing the lies, kicks Jyoti out of the house.

During all this, Uday fell in love with Sudha, but Choti Maa didn't like her, so they eloped, and Uday left a girl (Neelam) at the alter. Meenal's father-in-law, good friends with Neelam's father, kicked Meenal out of the house, and set up a condition with Choti Maa after Jyoti got kicked out that he would take Meenal back if Pankaj were to marry Neelam, hence Choti Maa pushed for Pankaj and Jyoti's dicvorce.

I hope that clears everything up for you

Yuks
Periwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey does Jyoti repeat next on any other time except 10.30 in the morning n 1.00 in the afternoon?

N are there any the week that was on the weekends..??
Shivani_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
plz can some1 post pics of pankaj n neelam wedding😍
kalika_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can any one help me regarding posting pictures .
i want to post pictures but dont know how to post them .

Vr15h thumbnail
The way pics are posted is to encapsulate a .jpg or .gif picture within the IMG tags - the forum tags used w/ this site.

Similarly, if you wanted to post an YouTube clip that you saw of anything in the serial, do this
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whatever[/YOUTUBE]
For the website, an account on Tinypic or Photobucket is helpful (unless you happen to have another site already that has the source images that india-forums can refer.)  That way, you  can upload images there, and then copy the image sites on to here, like in the above example.

Oh, and you need to be at least a groupbie i.e. have posted at least 50 posts.  Right now, you are @ 21 posts, as of this writing, so after another 29, you should be able to do the above.  Just spam a little until then, and then you should be good to go. 😆
Edited by Vrisha - 14 years ago
kalika_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ok thanks for u r useful post