Check out the 'Discussions' thread - I posted it there
Fantasy-Kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@Vrisha-Thank you..😃
cuteluv thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hey, can anyone tell me the real name of Jyoti's Daadi???
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^^^^^^^
I don't think that's ever been mentioned.

One more question - we know that Pankaj's mom is Gayatri and Uday's is Bhairavi.  Also, Uday's late father's name is Kailash.  Anyone know the name of Pankaj's dad?  [Update: Mahendranath]

One more thing - in a past thread about Samir Sharma, the full form of Brij was put down as Brijesh.  Yet, in the August 28 episode, when he's forging that medical report to substitute his own name over that of the actual patient who just died, he types it as Mr Brijmohan.  No surname.

Another question about Brij - doesn't he have a family too?  When Padma was bitching about the contrast b/w Jyoti's and Sushma's pujas, one thing she brought out was that Jyoti had many people to attend that, whereas Sushma had nobody.  But both of them are from the same family, and the difference here is not b/w Jyoti & Sushma, but b/w Pankaj & Brij.  Reason for that disparity is that not only  does Pankaj live in a joint family, but that his father has so many associates, whereas Brij seems  to have no ties w/ his  family, assuming even that he has one, and all he has are those worthless friends of his, like the fake doc.  Isn't that aspect of his life of the remotest interest to Padma, Sushma et al?
Edited by Vrisha - 14 years ago
-Jiya- thumbnail
did shushma slept w/ that bold guy?
i m in us .. we saw that she went w/ the guy.. so did she..!!!!
Leili thumbnail
can some1 tell me
when was the dance -sequence of Jyoti ?
Vr15h thumbnail
Does anybody know who drives Jyoti's scooter these days?  She never took it to the Vashisth mansion, and it was once shown on the porch of their house.  We know that Sudha can't drive, so is Deepu the de facto owner of this?  Or has it just been lying there unused?

High time somebody does a complete servicing on the bike (maybe borrowing cash from Jyoti) and then start using it.  Maybe Sudha should learn riding (like she's been w/ Uday) and then get a license and start riding it.  Except that she too won't take it to the Vashisth mansion when she marries.
how do jyoti and brij meet????????
Vr15h thumbnail
At the dance academy where Jyoti was one of the students, and Brij was the lead vocalist
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

i had left the show when sushma had gone back to brij..can ne1 b kind enugh to tell me what has happened since then in short?its not ther in the synopsis and reading the updates will take a lot of time..i know its a lot to ask so thanx a lot in advance..