Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

^orpita^ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
helpp help !!
guys im new in this forum .. i need to know few things that im confused in few thingss..
1. is there double honeymoon for jyoti? i mean did they go for their 2nd hunymoon?
2. is it like jyoti now love his hubby?from which epi their love started?

plss lemme know
thanks
-Sharona- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ^orpita^

helpp help !!

guys im new in this forum .. i need to know few things that im confused in few thingss..
1. is there double honeymoon for jyoti? i mean did they go for their 2nd hunymoon?
2. is it like jyoti now love his hubby?from which epi their love started?

plss lemme know
thanks

welcome to the forum 😊
no there isn't a double honeymoon...they just returned from their first one
as for jyoti's love i think it started after she saw how good pankaj is to her..i can't remember exactly which epi

Raghubhai thumbnail
Hi everyone 😊
I am new in this forum! I have seen all Jyoti episodes from march till now, and I love jyoti!
People here talks about that Sushma gets pragnent, and jyoti gets thrown out by her husband.. I live in Norway, and here we haven't come so faar, therefor I watch all episodes at youtube, bbut there also they haven't come so faar, they have come to the episode where brij act to be sick, and sushma goes to tha old man takkar.. Can anyone please help me and tell me whats going on,, how some of you have comed soo far?, and where I can see those episodes you all are seeing.. thnx a lot!!!

BTW. Sorry my bad english, but I am from Norway so I don't speak well english.. 😊 And I love this forumπŸ˜ƒ

RaghubhaiπŸ˜‰
^orpita^ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sharona-

welcome to the forum 😊
no there isn't a double honeymoon...they just returned from their first one
as for jyoti's love i think it started after she saw how good pankaj is to her..i can't remember exactly which epi

ohh thankxx a lot..
-Sharona- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Raghubhai

Hi everyone 😊
I am new in this forum! I have seen all Jyoti episodes from march till now, and I love jyoti!
People here talks about that Sushma gets pragnent, and jyoti gets thrown out by her husband.. I live in Norway, and here we haven't come so faar, therefor I watch all episodes at youtube, bbut there also they haven't come so faar, they have come to the episode where brij act to be sick, and sushma goes to tha old man takkar.. Can anyone please help me and tell me whats going on,, how some of you have comed soo far?, and where I can see those episodes you all are seeing.. thnx a lot!!!

BTW. Sorry my bad english, but I am from Norway so I don't speak well english.. 😊 And I love this forumπŸ˜ƒ

RaghubhaiπŸ˜‰

welcome to the forum...sushma was pregnant but brij convinced her to get a abortion....the other part where jyoti gets thrown out hasn't happened yet...it was on the website in the synopsis that in the future when she gets pregnant she will be kicked out...here you can find the videos or like me watch it on youtube..if you need more help feel free to ask 😊😊

Raghubhai thumbnail
Thanks a lot Sharona! πŸ˜ƒ

Do you know wich episode Sushma gets pregnant, and brij convinced her to get a abortion?..

Thnx again Shrona! 😊
brownmuslim thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey
can someone please tell me what went wrong between Jyoti and Sushma, and why Shushma and Brij got married??

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: brownmuslim

hey
can someone please tell me what went wrong between Jyoti and Sushma, and why Shushma and Brij got married??

Brij pretended to love Jyoti, but when Sushma also joined Jyoti's dance troupe, he seduced her and slept with her, convincing her that he doesn't love Jyoti, and she's just under some horrible misconception

Sushma also got pregnant but Brij convinced her to have an abortion

Then, Brij, after being pushed and pushed by Sushma, got married to her, and Jyoti went into shock, but the dance troupe leader fired both Brij and Sushma

Brij convinces Sushma that this is all Jyoti's doing, and all Jyoti wanted to do was to oppress everyone and control them (rather than seeing that Jyoti made so many sacrifices for their comfort)

Then,one night, when Jyoti isn't home, Padma calls Brij and Sushma over, but Jyoti comes home unexpetedly and it is then revealed that Jyoti and Sudha's mother was Padma's sister, who died.

Sushma hears this and says that Jyoti knew this, which is why she was always mean to Sandeep and herself, while always nice to Sudha.

Jyoti onthe other hand, goes into shock again and ends up at Shishu Mangal where Pankaj finds her. He promises to take care of her forever and it's revealed that he loves Jyoti. He slowly nurses her back to health and eventually marries her

Sushma on the other hand goes to perform at a hotel bar, and doesn't wake up in time to write her final exam, so she failes grade 12, and can't get a good job anywhere
So Brij makes her dance at hotels and PRivate parties for money
And she blames Jyoti for her condition

Sushma is an insolent girl who seems to spew filth every time she opens her mouth, and deserves a tight slap across her face. Every time she sees Jyoti, she taunts her and says bad things to her

But now the family (especially Padma) have started standing up for Jyoti and don't let Sushma bad mouth her too much

I hope that helped

Yuks
brownmuslim thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenyuks

Brij pretended to love Jyoti, but when Sushma also joined Jyoti's dance troupe, he seduced her and slept with her, convincing her that he doesn't love Jyoti, and she's just under some horrible misconception

Sushma also got pregnant but Brij convinced her to have an abortion

Then, Brij, after being pushed and pushed by Sushma, got married to her, and Jyoti went into shock, but the dance troupe leader fired both Brij and Sushma

Brij convinces Sushma that this is all Jyoti's doing, and all Jyoti wanted to do was to oppress everyone and control them (rather than seeing that Jyoti made so many sacrifices for their comfort)

Then,one night, when Jyoti isn't home, Padma calls Brij and Sushma over, but Jyoti comes home unexpetedly and it is then revealed that Jyoti and Sudha's mother was Padma's sister, who died.

Sushma hears this and says that Jyoti knew this, which is why she was always mean to Sandeep and herself, while always nice to Sudha.

Jyoti onthe other hand, goes into shock again and ends up at Shishu Mangal where Pankaj finds her. He promises to take care of her forever and it's revealed that he loves Jyoti. He slowly nurses her back to health and eventually marries her

Sushma on the other hand goes to perform at a hotel bar, and doesn't wake up in time to write her final exam, so she failes grade 12, and can't get a good job anywhere
So Brij makes her dance at hotels and PRivate parties for money
And she blames Jyoti for her condition

Sushma is an insolent girl who seems to spew filth every time she opens her mouth, and deserves a tight slap across her face. Every time she sees Jyoti, she taunts her and says bad things to her

But now the family (especially Padma) have started standing up for Jyoti and don't let Sushma bad mouth her too much

I hope that helped

Yuks

omg i cant even finds words on how to thank you
the best explanation ever 😊

πŸ˜† ya that Sushma does need a tight slap...but atleast the family supporting Jyoti 😊

thanks soooooooooooooooooooooooooo muchhh
it was great help😳

Fantasy-Kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can anyone provide me the link for 7th august written update???😳
Thanks in advance..
πŸ˜ƒ