Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sharona- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: EliteXtasy

I don't appreciate anybody closing my posts, especially without moving them here. It's not helpful whatsoever and it's very annoying. This website is already very disorganised anyway.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1180894 - What is the name of the actor who plays the dance teacher?

the forum is a little disorganized because we have no Mod yet to take care of the forum and close topics, as for your question..opening a new topic just to ask a question is spamming the forum with useless topics, that's why we have a help desk where you can ask these kind of questions without opening a new topic, i am currently taking care of the forum even though i'm not a mod or viewbie and that's why i had to post the message and say that the topic is closed because you should ask these questions in the help desk

akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
does sudha has any problem??????????
akash99 thumbnail
can anyone tell me the story in short???????????
-Sharona- thumbnail

Originally posted by: akash99

does sudha has any problem??????????

Sudha has a split personality...when she was little she was humiliated in front of the whole school by her grandma and now she suffers from split personality....her SP name is Devika

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Can someone put all the videos that feature Devika in a separate sticky thread? I saw as many as I could Sunday, but there seems to be gaps in the story that I missed, like when did Devika agree to be friends w/ Uday to the point that his club visits decreased? 🤔
-Sharona- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chandraketu

Can someone put all the videos that feature Devika in a separate sticky thread? I saw as many as I could Sunday, but there seems to be gaps in the story that I missed, like when did Devika agree to be friends w/ Uday to the point that his club visits decreased? 🤔

i will try to that as soon as my finals are over....they start 15 june
Edited by Candylover - 14 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks - and all the best for your exams
akash99 thumbnail
can anyone give the short story till now
-Sharona- thumbnail

Originally posted by: akash99

can anyone give the short story till now

sorry for not helping out earlier...we were working on the story so far

Jyoti Synopsis

This thread has story so far of each episode....the real story so far thread still has to be put up....yukti is working on it but she is a little busy with work so we have to wait..i'm sure she will put it up soon in the mean time you can catch the story in the synopsis

biryani thumbnail
plzzzzzzz help me koi ye bata sakta hai kay SUDHA AUR UDAY kab milay thay{first meet} plzzzzzz wo epi kon si hai plzzzzzzzzz reply