Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lrl rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hello harshadians Good Morning😊

@noor thanks 4 the article😳

@hi nans good 2 see u here after along timeπŸ˜ƒ hw r u doing?

@hi yasu,payal,priya....wass upπŸ˜‰
-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bellle4u

heylooo everyoneπŸ€—

Hiiii Pri!!  πŸ€—  Long time....MISSED YOU!

goodmorningπŸ€—seems everyone busy with weekend aur sath mein friday epi has left many of us very angry n sad

Tell me about it...am just depressed. πŸ˜•

well i again watched all the scenes from n after marraige
-the recollecting memories of prem n gayatri childhood n gayatri scenes with gaurav

Those scenes leave a bitter taste in my mouth...at that time, I would like to think that Prem still had his ML...

-prem putting sindoor in heer's maang(why will gaurav do it,deal mein nahin tha ke he even has 2 get married 2 heer)

I'm glad you're trying to convince yourself here, Pri, but if he is with RR, then maybe it WAS in the deal - as Rakshu said, he prostrated himself in front of God practically asking for forgiveness for what he was about to do before he did it. πŸ˜•  Sorry for the negativity....

-prem n heer's night with gayatri the kissing hand gesture n starring sessions hand holdings n all (why will gaurav do it)

I have Rakshu to blame for my negativity on this one - thanks a lot Rakshu - according to her, this is part of the RR/GS plan - out to get the Junejas - GS has his sights set on Heer - Disgusting, I tell ya! 🀒

-prem n gayatri scene in the morning where in prem says mere bhagwan tum ho aur abb tera beta laut aaya hai n saying now gayatri has  get well faster

I dunno - this confused me too - The creatives are playing with my head....

-prem n heer starring in kitchen

That was not Prem and Heer - that was HC/AG having a staring contest. πŸ₯±

-prem angry after hearing wht harman did n the way he said mere bhai ne yeh sab kiya

That was not Prem.  THE Prem would never have spoken to Harman in such a shrewd manner...he was soooo unlike the Prem we all know there.  I mean, okay, I don't disagree that he reacted perfectly in a prem-esq way b/c this time, it wasn't like the property papers - it wasn't Prem who was being attacked, it was his loved ones-  his beloved heer, and his family, so obviously he wasn't going to stand for Harman's leaving the fam when the fam needed him the most - but, even then, Prem would never have spoken to him like that...in short, the essence of the character is being lost somewhere...

-prem blasting harman woh sab kuch sirf prem hi keh sakta hai

See above...

-prem n heer mirror scene(abb RR toh MM days mein kabhi India mein tha hi nahin how will he know wht happened between them aur juneja khaandaan ka bhi koi nahin tha 2 witness thats scene so possibility of sumone from juneja house informed RR rules out here

I don't think he really remembered...I think he was just playing along....but then again, I think the creatives are playing with our heads...

-sab se badi baat it was a deal 2 cum in front of heer n gayab hona but the headache he has when heer hugged him on lohdi night n wht did gaurav save heer from RR's men in rajasthan

Haan, why DID he?  I'm not saying he's not Prem - really, I'm not - like HC himself said, he has to be Prem, otherwise the audience will roast BT alive....but, all I'm saying is, the essence of the character is being killed.

-when it was all revealed abt teh deal the look the anger the words all were of prem may be he will use the 5 crore 2 bring up juneja hotels that's why he does'nt wants heer 2 distribute it in family members

what r u talking about?  GS and RR's encounter?  Yea...he was sooooo the omnicient The Prem there, wasn't he?!?!?!  *dream*...i want him!!!!

and now i conclude let destructives show negative gaurav no matter i will now stand by my word that he is THE PREM n fooling RR 😈

I agree with you - whole heartedly...but then why did they kill the essence of THE PREM with GS's stupid monologues on Friday??!?!?!!?  HOW THE HECK are they gonna explain that?  How will they redeem Prem after that? 

All I'm saying is, tell the audience its Prem - reveal it to us, and then let him go about his business of pretending to be GS and two-timing RR...thats fine - but DO NOT kill the essence of THE PREM in the process of trying to play aankh micholi with everyone.  We're not stupid. 

The creatives need to make up their minds as to where they are taking the story.  Make up their minds-  is this prem or is it gs?  Does he have ML or does he not?  Is he with RR or is he two-timing him?  Stop going back and forth and taking the audience for a ride - not just that, in the process, HC is being tossed around like a Yo-Yo between Prem/GS/ML/No-ML and god knows what else.

It needs to stop.  They need to pull up their socks or just end the show all together.

....sorry...am frustrated...

i m not going 2 give in n let destructive get the idea that we r accepting this GS n RR track mere taraf its going 2 be NEVER

I know...but its still frustrating!!!

i wanna see its OUR PREM n fooling RR πŸ‘πŸΌ

We all know it is - it has to be otherwise Kekta will never hear the end of it, and she's not foolish enough to dig her own grave, I hope - but in the mean time, she needs to stop playing with HC's character.

yasmin,shabnam,vandana,payal,daisy,misty,anusha,nina,alina chalo sab ke sab from today haziree lagana time time par

I'm here...ranting and raving....

hope 2 talk 2 u all soon

U still around?

priya

Nans, good seeing you here, dear...and thanks, for the vote of confidence.

Noor, thanks for the article, dear.

Hiiiii Vaishu!! Sorry - was busy typing away at this and neglected to see my YM window flashing...  Hope to talk to u soon....I havent seen Y Di all day....Hope she's doing okay...πŸ˜•

Love,
~P
Edited by IndianPari - 15 years ago
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hello everybody......πŸ˜ƒ

new week....fresh start......

thats all i wish for the upcoming episodes guys.....i just want our prem to be back....

hey anu..jaldi vaapas aa jaa....tu wahaan shaadi mein enjoy kar rahi hai...aur yahaan humaari life and death dituation ho gayee hai...😭😭

@ nina....great to see you back yaar.....😊

@ yassu...i can't tell you......how happy i was.....pehle toh i asked him...when was he going to come to my city.....i was overjoyed to hear that he comes here quite often.......ummed ki koi kiran toh nazar aayi.....
and then when i asked him...how can i meet him....he said.......we will definitely meet someday........meri umeed pe...hc ki bhi mohar lag gayee......i'm on 7th heaven now....and i'm damn sure...that i will meet him.
thanx a lot ....glad that you afreed to teach me to make siggies......😊
theek hai..tu mujhe sikha dena...bas time bataa dena..i'll be there......😊

@ nans...agree fully with you...he is the prem...abb bas waiting for that time...when his real identity is revealed....

@ payal...agree to you.....this gs character is killing the very essence of prem.....its not that hc is not doing a good job.....but its really painful to see the character of prem coming to a sad ending.....i don't know...but i can't come to terms with the thought that gs is going to change into prem.....well you know what......today i really want to salute garry bhinder and all the crew of kis des......for creating a character like prem...a character which was so perfect.....and hc played it  with such finesse.......that it has grown over us.....and we have got used addicted to him so badly that that any flaw in his behaviour..and we notice it immediately...we all know very well.....what prem can do...what he can't....right from the time he said a vocal "i love you" to heer.......to the moment he left her in the rain....till he wiped her tears in the curtain.....it was all so unlike prem......but maybe he was acting to be unlike prem...but the moment he said....abb bas rona mat shuru kar dena.........with his finger pointed at heer.......i realised he was not prem....or if he was then he has got a genuine ml.....coz prem will never do that....not even in his dreams......i know i'm changing my story now.....its different from the earlier one.....but..this story relieves me a lot...atleast till the time his real identity is revealed....

hey vaishu...priya shab....
how are you guys??
saare confused ho naa abhi😭
btw shab........i guess you're the only lucky one jise hc will remember everytime he will see his face in the mirror........i know it always bothered you that it showed on his face whenever he was tired....and hats off to you...you asked him this...and he replied too!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

vandy
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi girls...meme here...so sorry for doing a Mr.India on you guys for all this while...*kaan pakading*

Its just that a break of 2 months really made me lazier than before....πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

@Yas: How are you feeling now dear???

@Nanz: Oyeee me no reserved girllll...I am a very very out spoken person....*tongue*

@Prii: Aww love your optimism...me too bery bery optimistic...he has to be our Prem..*ziddi muh*

@Vandana: I just read your post....wooow your questions have been asked???how cool is that..*dreamy muh*...Is your city Kolkatta??because even I  heard sometime back that Harsh goes to Kolkatta very frequently....So that confirms that it is indeed our very own Harsh who was on that chat....But congrats yaar...πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌ

@Shabnam and Daisy: thanks guys for the chat transcripts...

BTW all these 'muhs' and hindi usage in between is mostly copied from my dearest Zu...hahahaha...I just love to copy stuff from her...*evil muh*

And P last but not the least *gussa muh*...haila...nice way to make me come here to defend myself....*glaring*...ermmm...all that negativity is thanks to meeeee????*shocked muh*

Oyeeeeeee but did I also not tell you that no matter what they do, this HAS to be Prem....:cry:

Chal..I will take care of you later...*revengeful muh*

Ooops...btw, I edited my post on the second page...hahahaha...

πŸ‘πŸΌ
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: raksha.l

Hi girls...meme here...so sorry for doing a Mr.India on you guys for all this while...*kaan pakading*...

hey raksha😊

@Vandana: I just read your post....wooow your questions have been asked???how cool is that..*dreamy muh*...Is your city Kolkatta??because even I  heard sometime back that Harsh goes to Kolkatta very frequently....So that confirms that it is indeed our very own Harsh who was on that chat....But congrats yaar...πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌ
yupp...i'm from kolkata
i'm very happy thats he's a frequent visitor here.......i just wish to meet him once.......and yes...it was our very own harsh......πŸ˜ƒ

Oyeeeeeee but did I also not tell you that no matter what they do, this HAS to be Prem....:cry:
don't cry...he's our very own premπŸ˜ƒ

Ooops...btw, I edited my post on the second page...hahahaha...
okie..then welcome to the unreserved gangπŸ˜†

vandy😊

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Aanandaa thumbnail
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bellle4u

heylooo everyoneπŸ€—Hey Priya di, Vaishu, di Payal di n Vandy di !!!**Group Hug**

goodmorningπŸ€—seems everyone busy with weekend aur sath mein friday epi has left many of us very angry n sad ...
Hey Good Morning Priya di...Yesshh di...friday epi really have left some of us depressed n angry....but i dont know why i feeling happyπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

well i again watched all the scenes from n after marraige

-the recollecting memories of prem n gayatri childhood n gayatri scenes with gaurav....
well ya i was also watching that scene n it really confused me...i mean that isnt Gaya3 mom was having that flashback??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

-prem putting sindoor in heer's maang(why will gaurav do it,deal mein nahin tha ke he even has 2 get married 2 heer)
ya that was not in deal maybe RR told him that he will pay more for that...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

-prem n heer's night with gayatri the kissing hand gesture n starring sessions hand holdings n all (why will gaurav do it)
well again here my point of view is slightly negative...i mean maybe again RR have told him to do that as Juneja's especially heer would feel that he is PremπŸ˜•πŸ˜•

-prem n gayatri scene in the morning where in prem says mere bhagwan tum ho aur abb tera beta laut aaya hai n saying now gayatri has  get well faster.....
well i m confused too...!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

-prem n heer starring in kitchen....
again i think its in the plan..if its in the plan then that means RR is really a disgusting creature !!🀒🀒 i am hating him more for this !!!

-prem angry after hearing wht harman did n the way he said mere bhai ne yeh sab kiya..
..well i m again damn confused abt it...these creatives.....they are playing with our lil brains!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-prem blasting harman woh sab kuch sirf prem hi keh sakta hai..
well ya rite those dialogues were just awesome n i just love Prem when he is in angry mood so i think at that moment he was our THE PREM!!

-prem n heer mirror scene(abb RR toh MM days mein kabhi India mein tha hi nahin how will he know wht happened between them aur juneja khaandaan ka bhi koi nahin tha 2 witness thats scene so possibility of sumone from juneja house informed RR rules out here ....
well this thing also came in my mind that if he is GS so how he knows that Premeer scene...when this scene was showing they also showed a flashback first n when it was over prem was asking heer what she was thinking n she said nothing n then he said that heer thinks that he dosent remeber those moment but she is wrong as  he remembered that moment n in fact at the end of that scene they both speak that dialogue together...so how its possible for GS to know this thing???

-sab se badi baat it was a deal 2 cum in front of heer n gayab hona but the headache he has when heer hugged him on lohdi night n wht did gaurav save heer from RR's men in rajasthan ..
..well at that time he must be doing acting and he must be proving heer that he is Prem n having MLπŸ˜•

and now i conclude let destructives show negative gaurav no matter i will now stand by my word that he is THE PREM n fooling RR 😈
Hey I m wid u di...i m also standing wid u... he have to be our The Prem!!

@Nans di : Hey di gud to see u backπŸ€—
how r u doing?? n I also believe that he is our The Prem !!!

@Payal di: Hey di...Awww di plz dont be that much depressed...now he have to be our The Prem n see Priya di have also given so many reasons for that so now its clear that he is Our The Prem!!!

@Vaishu di: Hey di how r u ??? after 2 days i guess we are meeting!!! so what u think abt the current track???

@Vandy di: Hey di...how r u??...so what ur prediction today????

@Yasmin di: Hey di kahan gayab ho???

luv Alina

Edited
Hey Raksha di.... how u doing**Hugs**
Hey u dont need to say sorry!!
n di i also think that he is our The Prem n is fooling that RR...

Edited:
Sorry guys GTG leaving for classes will catch u all later in evening Inshallah
Byez
take care
luv Alina

Edited by Alina Zaidi - 15 years ago
Aanandaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alina Zaidi

Edited
Hey Raksha di.... how u doing**Hugs**
Hey u dont need to say sorry!!
n di i also think that he is our The Prem n is fooling that RR...

*hugs right back* heyyy Alina....how are you dearie???I am doing awesome as usual...hahaha...

How are studies going on???I hope things are great at your end...

And yeshhh...it has to be The Prem...hmph...

-Anusha- thumbnail
        Hello my sweeties How r u ? i am fine..I am missing u chhoo much so mein aagaye...Me lazy so still did not watch last three episodes..Just watched the chat trnscript of harshu..Are shabs , bul3 thats great yaar..he answered ur questions..Sorry guys i did not check any posts ..Finally marriage is completed..and also reception bhi khatam hogaye..Seriously kis desh ka nasha bahut bahut chad gaya hain mere upar..When dancing in reception also i am thinking how can he be gaurav ?πŸ˜†..Seriously i have gone mad no no these creatives are making me mad..😑

I am sticking to the point that He is THE PREM..BEcause
-Gay3 mom can only feel Prem's presence,
-Only Prem can give such type of killer looks to Heer on their SR nite,
-Yaad hain Rajasthan wala crying scene, why Prem cried feeling Heer and her payal ? comeon creatives yeh mat bolo ki yeh bhi RR ki chal thi 🀒
-How can gaurav remember Harman, Veera flashbacks and that dialogue ie mirror scene . he spelled that dialogue with his mouth. About that mirror scene only Premeer knows that how RR knows that dialog to tell that jumping Gaurav ?
-And The main thing is RR such a idiot to give his revenge part to Gaurav ? Cant RR think that he himself can make Heer's life hell by marrying her..What will he get if Gaurav marries Heer. Juneja's tho pehle se hi barbaad hue hain aur bacha hi kya hain barbaad karne ke liye..Suppose Gaurav leves them after making them fools...But Heer will never accept Gaurav as his husband..If she accepts i will kill the dirty creatives thats for sure..🀒
-How Gaurav knows about Harman's Fav juice ?

May be in some scenes we get to see Prem behaving as Gaurav but i am sticking to the fact that He is THE PREM>i am 5465653623663535156356355 sure about that..

Ok guys Take care..I will catch u all from 2mrw or day after tommorrow...

Priya, Nina, yassu, Vandy di, alina, shabs, vaishu, raksha di, payal, sidra, I missed u all soo much...i will try to check all the posts soo soon..πŸ˜ƒ

Edit

Caught the friday's epii reapet telecast just now..Damn irritating when he speaks in mind and bahaving rudely with Preet in teh dining table. I am happy that his plan has backfired ..πŸ‘

Thesra shaaq koun hosaktha hain..I am damn sure that third person may be Heer or Preet (or) Heer and Preet combined , only these two can know about his behaviour.. even i find some changes in heer and Preet's looks and talkings indictaing double meanings πŸ˜†.Preet saying aapko kush dekhne ke liye mein kuch bhi karsaktha hoon.even Heer also says the similar dialogue.. Kiran, Ash, DJ itna chalu nahi hain yaar..I will be glad if that person is Heer..because may be heer cant feel Prem's presence(as per destructives) but she can observe the change in Prem's behaviour..

So i am thinking that may be both or seperate..will wait for the update..b/w what is that montage i did not understand the meaning of the montage upto now ..HElp me guys..heer is seeing Prem and again turns back what that indicates?..I am hating to see Gaurav and his behaviour..HC is as usual greatπŸ‘πŸ‘..but i am not all enjoying it..Always thinking that he has to be our Prem...

Still one day to go for the GRAND ANNIVERSARY OF KIS DESHπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

I WANT THE PREM BACK
Edited by Anusha10 - 15 years ago
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alina Zaidi

@Vandy di: Hey di...how r u??...so what ur prediction today????
hey alina..great to see you......so sorry couldn't reply in the morning....kaan pakading.......

well my prediction is not different from others.....its heer.....she is the third person who knows very well that gs is prem with a ml........he's not faking it...( nans , misty prii...are you people listening)πŸ˜†
today......the truth is gonna be out...whether its heer or there is someone else as the third person..........btw guys..just saw the repeat.....star has put a disclaimer that its not responsible for the story of the showπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....so that means......star has been flooded with mails to bring back prem.......in a way its good.......coz now they will put the bt under pressure...and even if ekta was dreaming of the hunshakal gs track....woh line pe aa jaayegi........

@ raksha......i mised seeing him twice....but not this time......pehle i was out of town when he was here......but this time even if hell breaks loose...i'll definitely meet hc....😊

@ anu...we're missing you too.......

a big hello to everybody else...where are you guys.......
vandy

Previous
1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 119
Next
Harshad Chopda Thumbnail

Harshad Chopda

Badshah Thumbnail

Badshah