Frequent Posters

OGX2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
okay this FC is almost through..let me get the link of the new one
-Anusha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lilsasha

Heylo.................Hellooo shabnam how r u ?? omg u changed ur font thats nice πŸ˜›lekin u are using my font πŸ˜†

Prii - Oye Prii, thanks for the quiz but his birthdate is wrong yaar.....kis naalayak ne yeh quiz banaya hai?... . there was no option for May 17th... i tried to skip it but it wouldnt let me....πŸ˜†... so i had to go for the closest date which was may 19th.......... but u know i knew all the answers aankh band karke..15/15..i was like if only i knew this much bout someone else, that person would still be with me.......😭...... but at this thought i laughed a lot.....πŸ˜†
Prii yup anu is right....new FC is ready re, i just read Sids 2nd last post in Red font...she wants us to finish this FC first and then start posting at new FC.... so lets get on it bidu....πŸ˜‰
even i know that dear they wrote his wrong bday even i opted for may 19th guess what it  is right πŸ˜†..no i got only 12 yaar 😭😭

Anu - Yaar why are u all after me saying gayab gayab?..... I am here only.....reading everyone everyday.... Silent reader re.... Your Hi's, Byes & Hugs do reach me.......😳.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...actually if i post, it ultimately turns out to be as long as this one ....unintentionaly... πŸ˜†
ya just like this bada post πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..ok baba from now on wards i will not say u are gayab khush πŸ˜†..so silent reader ji kaise hoo aap..tu itna bada posts likna kab band karoghi yaar πŸ˜‰..just kidding πŸ˜ƒ

On todays Epi...... Jaanleva...... HC killed me again today... Uski each Adaa was Jaanleva.....🀒🀒🀒 ...he surely holds ALL the qualities to be a lady killer.... 🀒🀒🀒
agreedddddddd with u swetie harshad hain hi itna cute 😳😳

Harshad ka Dance.... wallah,
Harshad ke Baal.... wallah,
Harshad ki Aankhen...wallah,
Harshad ki Aawaz.... wallah,
Harshad ke Kapde.....hmm wallah but after laundry....wat?...its been 2 days yaar... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† tu bhi na shabs.πŸ˜‰

oh today Harshad had changed his pitch.. lil low voiced than usual...sweet to my ears.....didnt raise his voice atall except the last shout to stop Meet.....Gud experiment.... I like it this way....😳
ya even i tooo observed that ..his looks and dance with Heer i thought i am watching harshiti dance 😳😳

Another Khushi..... My Font Vrat is over today..... We got Kiss (hand kiss counts re😳), Hugs, Eyeoooooh and what not......πŸ˜‰..Vandy, i think creatives read my post yaar..they used lot of breeze today to make his hair fly out...😍... much much better than that kaali raat... agar 1st night ko yeh waala dance hi dekha dete toh we would be the happiest fans in this world.... khaali khaali saara mood off kardiya bekhando ne us Veera ko dikhaake....😑😑😑.....oh welll chalo iss week ka Shree Ganesh toh accha hua....am sooo soo happy today..loved the way Prem Introduced his Wife😍.... still cant get over that outside and inside of the club parts....☺️ β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜ ...   
Hvae to agree with ur each and evry word..πŸ‘πŸ‘perfectly writen phir mein kyun appna hath kho kaam du phir se πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..First nite scene if it would be in this way i am sure that we are out 😳😳
Okie dearies, see yall later.... *Group Hug*
Chal take care bye 😳

-Anusha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: riks1

hey anu....😊
i'm fine yaar...how are you??
i am fine di..πŸ˜›
yes...even i loved hc in that sherwaani....the colour suits him a lot......ya i loved that colr so much that best suited HC 😳
yes....best pati ........nope no chances......but i guess best beta...best bhai......ke chances hai......and as far as best jodi is concerned......i know there is competition but we will definitely try our best to make hc win......ya even i am thinking same yaar best pati we will make him win but ipsitha karab kardiya even best maa ka chances bhi nahi hain kis desh ke liye ..best bhai and beta wil surely HC win that ..Best jodi we will make them win though the com is toughπŸ˜ƒ
tell me something......isn't there a fav. pati patni category?...i can't recall properly but i guess there is......and if it is there.....our premeer should win it......coz they have the best understanding that a couple should have.....baaki ....will update as soon as the categories are announced......
As far as i know two categories fro jodis one is yogya jodi that will be of only unmarried couples and best jodi is best pati patni award di..both are same πŸ˜›..hope i clarified ur doubt..πŸ˜ƒ..we will make them win at any cost..ok will be waiting for ur update πŸ˜›take care di ..😳
vandy

OGX2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1116298

link to the new one
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

sorry for this post

Edited by angel 16 - 15 years ago