Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siddhi_ thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Thankss for the chat transcript!! I wish I could talk with Harshad!! Hes soo sweet and honest!! =)
-Anusha- thumbnail
Hello my sweet and cute dearies how r u all ..i am fine and got some time from marraige schedule of my bro-in-law thought of checking the forum and my fav FC...πŸ˜­πŸ˜›

congrats everyone for the new FC..πŸ€—

"reserved" kya hain yaar..ask me about that i did not reserve my post in last FC upto now..because i am not lazy but my net is lazy and slow so i is taking so much time to upload the pics and siggies..enough of bak bak..caught the three updates ie from wed to fri but did not watch the epi yet and even the chat transcript..i will read and catch all the parts and transcript so soon...😳

Finally yeh Gaurav RR ka aadmi hain..so finally he is not our PREM..i know that from the beginnng only lekin sab log mujhe majbor kiya hain yeh belive karne mein ki yeh THE PREm hain..lekin ab kya hua..so many questions are dancing in my small mind even now ..so i will catch u all soo soon to eat ur brains by asking that questions so guys get ready for that...πŸ˜‰

A BIG HUG TO EVERYONE πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ€—

Edit

dont think i am new to FC just i changed my user name thats all mein ab sab ki anu hun...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Anusha10 - 15 years ago
HarshadianNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Ji how are you all πŸ˜ƒ
Daisy Rakshu Payal Siddu....I am missing all of you so much....😭

Thanks Shabs and Daisy for the chatscript....U lucky girls....I was sleeping at that time...hehe

Sarah  is having problem with her computer...I hope it repairs soon so that she can be back at fc...she is very upset that she cant come😭

Where is Alina???πŸ˜•

@Shabs...I agree with u dear...I am feeling that he is Prem but he wanna proove to juneja's that he is GS so that he can win trust of RR then he will Take his revenge from RR...what Say??πŸ˜†

@Vandy....What did u ask HC in chat...plz tell na...And I do believe he will meet u someday...he is very sweet πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

@Nina Anu....I knew it were both of u...coz u have that typical font and colour....πŸ˜›

@Vaishu Vandy...Thanks for appreciating my work....Vnady its very easy re....you can learn it very soon...I will definitely teach youπŸ˜ƒ

@Priya...How are you...we havent met in days na😭
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: khanyasmin

Hello Ji how are you all πŸ˜ƒ Hello Yasmin di !!! I m fine what abt u???

Daisy Rakshu Payal Siddu....I am missing all of you so much....😭 Me too...i m also missing You all. Hope You guys get sometime to visit us!!!

Thanks Shabs and Daisy for the chatscript....U lucky girls....I was sleeping at that time...hehe Ya they r really lucky girls...I also missed it...at that time i was in college again in botany lab!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Anyway thanks a lot guys!!!

Sarah  is having problem with her computer...I hope it repairs soon so that she can be back at fc...she is very upset that she cant come😭 Aww that's really sad...i can understand what its feel when ur computer is not working and u r away from FC..i have gone through this!!!🀒

Where is Alina???πŸ˜• Alina is rite here di.....aapne yaad kiya aur hum haazir hoye....πŸ˜ƒ Actually di i was busy in studies so couldnt made up to come...as on thursday i came to know that only 2 weeks are left for my college exams so i will be away for sometime😭😭😭 N guys i have edited my reserved post so i m no more in that gangπŸ˜† i did that in morning but couldnt tell u guys as i was in hurry!!!

@Shabs...I agree with u dear...I am feeling that he is Prem but he wanna proove to juneja's that he is GS so that he can win trust of RR then he will Take his revenge from RR...what Say??πŸ˜† Well di I still think he is having ML as he remember some parts but...i dont know what i m saying...it look like i m also confused in that...anyway leave this...do u guys think there is any1 else too??? I guess its Heer who knows everything n is doing all this just for the family's sake!!!

@Vandy....What did u ask HC in chat...plz tell na...And I do believe he will meet u someday...he is very sweet πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ Hey Vandy di u have also asked him?? wow... so what was ur question??? I hope each one of us could meet him at least once in our life!!!!

@Vaishu Vandy...Thanks for appreciating my work....Vnady its very easy re....you can learn it very soon...I will definitely teach youπŸ˜ƒ Hey di u made a new siggy??? did i missed it?? wait i will update my post after watching it!!!!

-funnfrolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: delo

Hello friends..

Hi Daiz....

So finally I took out some time to post this message, and I had to do this today as I wont be getting much time now

Awww... atleast you came. Thats what matters. Aate rehna. This place is nothing without you, yoj, swati, vandu, vaishu

Misty as I told you, I am not able to see the front  page of the FC....Just when I click it...Its says ''Microsoft has encountered a problem'' and the page closes....

Aila, that was the problem, i was facing from the work pc. Anyways, will save the first page and pm that to you.

But well fortunately I did see the FC while you were constructing it and did read some things😊

Ahh... I hope you liked it.

I also saw the kind of effort and hard work you and Payal had been putting throughout since a week...I must tell that I loved every bit of it....Harshad has everything that takes to make him a ''badhsaah'' and he will be there very soon....

Inshallah...he will be there soon. I am glad you liked it but its nothing compared to what you used to make!

A big hi to all our friends here...and you guys are awesome....You guys rock this place

Yes, they sure do. I like our members here.

Ok so I dont know when I would be able to log in now...Will miss everyone on the FC

Jaldee aana... Aate rehna

Till then you guys take care

you tooo

See you all very soon

Bye

nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hello dear FCians..!!!

Congrats for making into the 39th FC!!!....wow....39....we're getting close to the golden jubilee...*dreams*

The first page looks amazing....and the BANNER by yassu...omgg...i was staring at it for such a long time....yassu....tht was such a superb banner now...πŸ‘ and apt....

BADSHAAH...wah wah...kya theme lagaya!!!...HC is truly our badshaah in tellyworld...who can beat him....and esp now his -ve shades role is just wow...i mean...am amazed how he carries all of them so well.....being prem...and then being HHPrem....and now a rude angry man.....wow...just wow....

@Daisy : aww daisy....tum toh hamesha's bzy hi ho....πŸ˜”...well...atleast ur taking enuff time to chck up all the stuffs here...πŸ€— thnx for tht...and ur msg was just the hightlight here....and we'll always look fwd for it...always...

@Yoj : been long since i had talked to u...patha nahi...umm...well..i did msg u once during siddy's bday...never got a response....hope everythings fine abt me wid u and thnx a lot for sharing ur meeting wid HC....so nice of u to share the thing wid us...and HC is just so adorable...and like P saying...he must hav been more happy to see u after 1.5 years....lucky ducky....hehe..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and hoping to see u more often on the FC!!!

@misty di :  i know how u started wid this FC....siddy ki too bzy schedule just didnt allow her to complete...aur again she's off for a trip...hmm...patha nahi kab she'll shuru on the next one...but thnkuu so much for this FC....its just superb how u've done it.....loved the entire thing....and u showed me wen IF wasnt working...just cant tell u how happy i was.....was desperateli w8ing to log on after 5 days of no net..!!!...thnkuu so much...i know how much hard work was put thru for this!!!

@Payal : angel....wow...ur write ups r just too gud yaar....i know in btw yu went too low on them...but then i was so proud wen u started all over again....thnkuu so much for the write up...and am sure HC himself loves ur write ups to the T....too gud..and how u hav explained his roles..so uniqueli and diff from one another.....πŸ‘β­οΈ

@reserved gurls : 🀣🀣 all d reserved gurls....🀣 i expected to see the actual reserved gurl her first to reserve herself.....(siddy)...but she's too bzy i guess..🀣 raksh.....aapki toh pitaayi hogi hi..let her cum and read...🀣

And abt HC's roles...i hav seen all his avatars in some form...i mean....saw karan, then ali, then akshat, prem and now gaurav...though i think gaurav is not gaurav..and he is onli THE prem!!!

luv nans
We would love to see them together…

Some of our telly stars look so good together that we just can't help but hope they'd pair up.

Sharad and Divyanka: Talk about Vidya-Sagar or Divya-Amar of Banoo Main Teri Dulhan, Divyanka Tripathi and Sharad Malhotra have won the hearts of millions through their sizzling onscreen chemistry. Known to already share a very close bond, people really will love to discover that the two are a couple.

Parul and Kinshuk: The dark girl of Bidaai has already gained the sympathy of the viewers and the dashing Kinshuk has garnered lots of praises from his female fans. After marrying each other on the show, the audience now hopes to see them get married in real life.

Avika and Avinash: The innocent Anandi and cute Jagdish of Balika Vadhu have already become popular household names. They look so cute together onscreen that people would just love to see them together as 'beeind and beeindni' in real life too.

Harshad and Aditi: Heer and Prem of Kis Des Mein Hai Mera Dil complete each other. It is widely accepted that Aditi Gupta and Harshad Chopra share an amazing chemistry not only on camera but off the camera too.

Rahul and Monica: Lover boy Rahul Mahajan should receive the credit for Bigg Boss' popularity. He has not missed a single opportunity to profess his love for Monica Bedi. They have become so popular that viewers are now waiting for them to tie the knot.
HarshadianNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandini90

Hello dear FCians..!!!Hiya NansπŸ€—

Congrats for making into the 39th FC!!!....wow....39....we're getting close to the golden jubilee...*dreams*..Yeshh we are...I am so happy😊

The first page looks amazing....and the BANNER by yassu...omgg...i was staring at it for such a long time....yassu....tht was such a superb banner now...πŸ‘ and apt....Thanku so much dear....πŸ˜ƒ

BADSHAAH...wah wah...kya theme lagaya!!!...HC is truly our badshaah in tellyworld...who can beat him....and esp now his -ve shades role is just wow...i mean...am amazed how he carries all of them so well.....being prem...and then being HHPrem....and now a rude angry man.....wow...just wow....Yes dear i totally agree with u...he does every role so prefectly...hats off to himπŸ‘

@Daisy : aww daisy....tum toh hamesha's bzy hi ho....πŸ˜”...well...atleast ur taking enuff time to chck up all the stuffs here...πŸ€— thnx for tht...and ur msg was just the hightlight here....and we'll always look fwd for it...always...I am so haapy everytime to see Daisy's mesg...I am so thankful to her that inspite of her busy schedule she makes it a pint to have a look at the fc and Post...Love you Daisy😊

@Yoj : been long since i had talked to u...patha nahi...umm...well..i did msg u once during siddy's bday...never got a response....hope everythings fine abt me wid u and thnx a lot for sharing ur meeting wid HC....so nice of u to share the thing wid us...and HC is just so adorable...and like P saying...he must hav been more happy to see u after 1.5 years....lucky ducky....hehe..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and hoping to see u more often on the FC!!! Yoj and HC both are luckyπŸ˜†

@misty di :  i know how u started wid this FC....siddy ki too bzy schedule just didnt allow her to complete...aur again she's off for a trip...hmm...patha nahi kab she'll shuru on the next one...but thnkuu so much for this FC....its just superb how u've done it.....loved the entire thing....and u showed me wen IF wasnt working...just cant tell u how happy i was.....was desperateli w8ing to log on after 5 days of no net..!!!...thnkuu so much...i know how much hard work was put thru for this!!!...I agree with you nans...FC looks superb...and all the hard work Misty has done shows by this wonderful FC😊

@Payal : angel....wow...ur write ups r just too gud yaar....i know in btw yu went too low on them...but then i was so proud wen u started all over again....thnkuu so much for the write up...and am sure HC himself loves ur write ups to the T....too gud..and how u hav explained his roles..so uniqueli and diff from one another.....πŸ‘β­οΈ...P is the best in writing...I am shocked everytime how she puts all that in words so very well...she is awesome😊

@reserved gurls : 🀣🀣 all d reserved gurls....🀣 i expected to see the actual reserved gurl her first to reserve herself.....(siddy)...but she's too bzy i guess..🀣 raksh.....aapki toh pitaayi hogi hi..let her cum and read...🀣..I must say I read ur post here and first thing i did was edit my reserved post...🀣

And abt HC's roles...i hav seen all his avatars in some form...i mean....saw karan, then ali, then akshat, prem and now gaurav...though i think gaurav is not gaurav..and he is onli THE prem!!!Dittoo

luv nansLove you too dear...plz visit jaldi jaldi...I miss you...😭

-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yo! 

Where is everyone?!?!?!

Good to see people unreserving their previously 'reserved' posts. 

Whats ups guys?  Whats with the lull?  I guess weekend hai toh everyone is busy?  Hope to see you all back soon. 

*sigh*

I am trying not to think about the current track - its depressing me to no end.  They are butchering Prem's character and I can't help but think that HC is simply doing the best he can with the script and plot he's being given.  Don't get me wrong, he's doing a brilliant job even with all the confusion thats going on around him, but it just makes me sad to think - I mean, I can't help but think that his talent is being wasted because the creatives can't make up their minds as to what it is they want to do.

Its depressing - and as much as we love this show....as much as HC loves Prem, and is committed to Desh, I can't help but wish they would just end it now before they dig themselves into an ever deeper hole.   I just don't want HC to waste his time and talent or cramp his creative satisfaction on something that, in the end, isn't going to be worth the trouble.

Am I going crazy and reading too much into it? 

πŸ˜•

Oh, and thank you - to Daisy and Shabs, for the chat transcript. 
Edited by IndianPari - 15 years ago
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
heylooo everyoneπŸ€—

goodmorningπŸ€—seems everyone busy with weekend aur sath mein friday epi has left many of us very angry n sad

well i again watched all the scenes from n after marraige
-the recollecting memories of prem n gayatri childhood n gayatri scenes with gaurav

-prem putting sindoor in heer's maang(why will gaurav do it,deal mein nahin tha ke he even has 2 get married 2 heer)

-prem n heer's night with gayatri the kissing hand gesture n starring sessions hand holdings n all (why will gaurav do it)

-prem n gayatri scene in the morning where in prem says mere bhagwan tum ho aur abb tera beta laut aaya hai n saying now gayatri has  get well faster

-prem n heer starring in kitchen

-prem angry after hearing wht harman did n the way he said mere bhai ne yeh sab kiya

-prem blasting harman woh sab kuch sirf prem hi keh sakta hai

-prem n heer mirror scene(abb RR toh MM days mein kabhi India mein tha hi nahin how will he know wht happened between them aur juneja khaandaan ka bhi koi nahin tha 2 witness thats scene so possibility of sumone from juneja house informed RR rules out here

-sab se badi baat it was a deal 2 cum in front of heer n gayab hona but the headache he has when heer hugged him on lohdi night n wht did gaurav save heer from RR's men in rajasthan

-when it was all revealed abt teh deal the look the anger the words all were of prem may be he will use the 5 crore 2 bring up juneja hotels that's why he does'nt wants heer 2 distribute it in family members

and now i conclude let destructives show negative gaurav no matter i will now stand by my word that he is THE PREM n fooling RR 😈

i m not going 2 give in n let destructive get the idea that we r accepting this GS n RR track mere taraf its going 2 be NEVER

i wanna see its OUR PREM n fooling RR πŸ‘πŸΌ

yasmin,shabnam,vandana,payal,daisy,misty,anusha,nina,alina chalo sab ke sab from today haziree lagana time time par

hope 2 talk 2 u all soon

priya