Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
OMG......OMG.....OMG......OMG.........OMG....he proposed her...cant belive it???loved it..i hope she says YES..i bet she will be really confused....love AR passionate cute kiss..very romantic...keep itup...cant wait gor more...thankc 4 thepm..
❤️MONA
perfectpiscean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Sharvi!

This was a very well written part...The kiss was very unexpected but you took the kicks in the right places!
I had a very enjoyable time reading this part....I love ur quirky sense of humour! Infact i have read the part about 3 times by now and laffed equally as I did when I read it 1st! =D

Superb wrting...Please continue soon...Ur cliffhanger is deadly!

Thanks 4 the PM as well!

-Marisha
Suvarna.... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow Sharvi ... so he has finally proposed her. Whats it - fair play or just some game for his dad??? Its getting interesting part by part and me waiting to read further. Request you to add me to your PM list if u have one.
sweetestcoolest thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi sharvi...an update that too quick...im happy!!:P:P..
loved the part...it was great ...so finally hes popped the question, waiting for her response...update soon.
thnx
annahet
Deizy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi..thanks for teh pm ..........hmm loved the convo btw them..wonderfull written ...armaan asked ridz to marry ,,,,,,,,,wowho..cntn soonnnnn
spln thumbnail
hey sharvi!

just stumbled onto this piece in search of something new to scavenge in my short jaded lunch break...great work so far! the concept isnt unexplored before, but you're dealing with a touch! and its making a mark!...i wonder if you do offer a PM service to your readers, if yes, then add me to the list, if not, could you send me a quick reply and let me know how often you update so i can keep a track?

kudos, to a great tale telling again!

cheers,

nj
suzzane14 thumbnail
haha u r awesome...!!!!!thnx for the update... luved it..!!!!

gud luck i jus cant wait for the next update...THE 5TH PART....huaahh i cant wait..!!!
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i read the remaining parts
they were well written
 i lkied those
thanks for pms
cutie13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gr8 part
aww they kissed
cool so ar gettin married lol
cont soon
Sidarth_lover1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG! first they meet in the hallway, kiss in tha hallway, n den he askz 4 marriage in tha hallway! all in one day! WOW! dat way tooooo much! derz something up, sumthing big! cont soon n thnx 4 tha PM/update! i cnt wait 4 tha nxt prt! plz make it long and cont relllllyyy fast!

❤️twinkle!