Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
this is pathetic................they'll resolve the love story and show the partition in just one month??? it wont have the same effect as it would ahve if they had gone towards the same thing slowly and gradually..........this is the end of colors for me... and i m never going to allow myself to be emotionally attached to another show
pennu thumbnail

Thanks Sami for this sad news...

Anyway.. now I really don't want to dicuss this topic futher....
I would like to enjoy each and every episode of the show as much as I can... MRd was one of my favourite shows... and it will surely remain the same.... I just want to forget all these heart breaking news and want o have fun with you people and just enjoy the forth comming episodes of Raj and Kranti..... Hope they will give good scences of Raj and Kranti... make the story end in a very good way....

Sorry to say friends.. but now I don't even have any hope..... :-(
So I will prefer stop discussing such bad topics and concentrate on show only... untill it ends... :-(
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pennu

Thanks Sami for this sad news...

Anyway.. now I really don't want to dicuss this topic futher....
I would like to enjoy each and every episode of the show as much as I can... MRd was one of my favourite shows... and it will surely remain the same.... I just want to forget all these heart breaking news and want o have fun with you people and just enjoy the forth comming episodes of Raj and Kranti..... Hope they will give good scences of Raj and Kranti... make the story end in a very good way....

Sorry to say friends.. but now I don't even have any hope..... :-(
So I will prefer stop discussing such bad topics and concentrate on show only... untill it ends... :-(

we will make this 1 mth month to remember give everyone 1 or 2 more days ......but i will make some sweet mixes for sure😳
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arwen...

this is pathetic................they'll resolve the love story and show the partition in just one month??? it wont have the same effect as it would ahve if they had gone towards the same thing slowly and gradually..........this is the end of colors for me... and i m never going to allow myself to be emotionally attached to another show

end of colors for me too....i dont watch any other show on colors....i am really disappointed
Bhawna1004 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi123_78

end of colors for me too....i dont watch any other show on colors....i am really disappointed

same here
i don't want to see even balika vadhu.
i hate colors channel
it is surely pathetic
Bhawna1004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sami01

we will make this 1 mth month to remember give everyone 1 or 2 more days ......but i will make some sweet mixes for sure😳

sami thanks a lot dear.
plz make maximum mixes with old an new scene use old scene also.
especially of 13 august.
and amritsar sequence.
krantii first marriage use every source
make maximum VM s that our MRD will remain alive in our hearts.
and pennu i agree wid you even i want to enjoy every moment od MRD now but from last three days and especially from last night i am really depressed.
give us bit more time to recover from this sorrow or you can say that shock.
Bhawna1004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arwen...

it is a great show and need.
how could they show everything in such a hurry.
yaani love story toh bhool jao.
i am really angry.
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
somewhere...something went wrong ❓
pennu thumbnail
hmm you people are right.. Even I was only watching BV(not regular...) and MRD(never missed...) from colors....
Only bcos of MRd I was prasing the Colors channels....
no its enough.. I won't even watch BV....
Colors channels is dead to me..... :-(
"Itna sab kuch kahne ke baath bhi dil ki bauj kum nahi lagtha yaar :-( "
I don't want MRd to end.....

Edited by pennu - 15 years ago