Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CoolFairySaba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
HOw very bad of them, thanks for the news sami, at least someone said that channel never promoted MRD, yeah sami plz make ur lovely vms, and talking about vms, I wanted to ask ur permission for something, actually from past some weeks with lots of difficulty I've been downloading some videos to make a VM for the song Tujh mein rab dekhta hain, actually it was a request to u and neha in a post, but if you allow me, may I make that VM, I've had really hard time downloading them, and also I love this song, so plz my dear may I make that.........thanks a lot.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arwen...

this is pathetic................they'll resolve the love story and show the partition in just one month??? it wont have the same effect as it would ahve if they had gone towards the same thing slowly and gradually..........this is the end of colors for me... and i m never going to allow myself to be emotionally attached to another show

Arwen, I agree with you. How pathetic can the Channel be? And here I thought that I was watching a Channel which had high entertainment as well as moral standards. It's definitely the end for me too as I hardly watch any other serials and as far as COLORS is concerned, it's definitely THE END. 😡 I know it's my choice but as an individual, low moral standards don't appease to me at all.

Even if they wanted to end the SHOW, they could have given it an extension of 6 months and then asked them to end it logically. That would give everyone the much needed time to re-wire themselves down.

And please someone please tell the PH people to keep their mouths shut - they hardly have done anything for the serial, no promotions, nothing and then they talk about the logical ending.! 😡🤢 Have they lost it completely?

I will miss all my dear friends over here. Never again will things eb same for me as far as COLORS is concerned. To them, I am definitely a single viewer and maybe don't accoutn for much. But if all of us as individuals come forward and take these steps, then they will really udnerstand.

Crappy serials like JS, RTA and others are still running and these morons decide to pull off MRD which is doing well?

I really feel bad for the actors involved who have put in so much of their effort. It seems thatw e are all united in our sorrow.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sami01

we will make this 1 mth month to remember give everyone 1 or 2 more days ......but i will make some sweet mixes for sure😳

Sami 😭

I am short of words today ... damn COLORS!
d.y. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khoya chand

wen did Rinku sign a new show??!!!😕i dont know???!!!!

chaand she has signed a new serial on sony called ek safar aisa bhi socha na tha something and guess wat it will b cming in the same 9:30 time slot........ atleast rinku's fans will b able to see her at 9:30 in this serial.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I dunno but these articles r all sounding very fishy to me😕..noone is confirming the exact date of its ending...all r giving interviews in anger😆😕....Looks like the creative head of MRD just couldn't digest this news and who knows they mayb even doing this last attempt to save the show😉

Colors spokesperson is talking of a logical end but is not sure the date of its end😕😆..I dunno why so much of hype and suspense is created around MRD's ending ??😕...

Always I get a feeling that the channel is in double minds right now🤔...They want to put that Ladoo serial in the prime time slot and so they r confused what to do with MRD because almost all their other slots r filled...

I think the best option is to shift MRD to 10.30pm slot and Jaane kya to 11pm slot sinse its an adult serial😊..

If they do so then trps of MRD will rise further and Jaane kya too will get good trps at 11pm slot because of its adult content..

Its as simple as that...😃

By ending MRD they r losing out on a loyal viewership I feel😊...they don't hv any idea how MRD has gained its popularity in this one month...I can only say that colors r just putting the axe on their own feet by taking such a drastic decision😊

Serials like Jeevan saathi and Bandhan has hardly any scope to b dragged further whereas MRD has so much of scope in its storyline with the love track as well as the partition track😳..Colors please give it a thought...its just a humble request😭
ranjnanarang thumbnail
Jo One thing I know that you are very upset but dont lose heart girl. What ever will happen will be for good. I am sure that something good is going to happen I am stil hopefull as the show is getting good TRPs infact I am no going to believe any of the news till the channel decides and announces something.