Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alka007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
oh my my..i wonder who cud have stolen the keys..guess we'll have to watch 2moro's epi to see that part...cannot be rani or yudi or niharika or saksham nor bhoomi n her husband..nor choti rani nor raja saap..so either there is a new entry or ...well i dont know..Xx
Araam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great comments monu, u make following the story worthwhile
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Unfortunately i wasted my time in watching today's episode ..Thankfully MJHT covered my anger and Gautam Hedge's acting made me laugh otherwise today's was the worst episode of RKAB and on Rani Maiya no comments 🤢 
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Anyone still want to contest when I say that girl needs some sense slapped into her???

Rani's Mahanta and Gandhigiri are not wanted or required at present.

I refuse to watch the episode..and therefore make no comments.

If the creatives are hell bent on destroying this potentially beautiful and sensitive track by rushing through it, then they do it without my support or viewership!
darshana23 thumbnail
whats going on yaar???? why they have started making RKAB as Rajdhani Express??? Thank god, Rani has not asked Nikki anything yet...... else she was in plan to fix marriage today.....

Monu, comment of the day "(Qs:Rudra and bheegi billi mein kya difference hai???  Ans : Rudra doesnt have a tailllll😆😆😆)
"
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Since we all know the episode sucked today.........I will try to focus on something positive here.

1.  I loved the way CR and RS suspected Rudr for the lost key......  Finally CR is acknowledging that her own blood is after the money and can go to any lengths including stealing from his own father.   

2.  Do you think it is Bhavyata who stole the keys and she is also CR flesh and blood?  If Rudr can do it why can't she.

Enough about the postive:

I don't understand how easy it is to have access to shahi keys....Anybody from the street can walk in and hide behind the walls and take the keys. 

Rani Emma is continuing her social work without Yudi.  I am starting to hate that.  Does she even love him?  I mean she treats him just like Saks.  Lately she has been spending more time with Saks than Yudi. 

If I was Yudi I would be really mad to find out what Rani was up to.  😡  Ab to Yudi ko bhi naya assignment mil gaya hai.......He is going to be busy with his detective work with the guards...mmm!!!!! wonder why the guards. 

Rating for today's episode.   4/10.....

Edited by bobbiedhillon - 15 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
I think it would have been better if Sash-Nikki truth is brought in attention by CR.............. I dont know why creatives are trying to show as Mahan......... Please we dont want that.....

Its really hard to digest that a girl never opened mouth in front of any relative... Girl who is afraid of returning to home without duppatta can suddenly take such decision and make promise that she will try to fulfill.................
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Monu for the wonderful update.

Well obviously after reading the update, I am not going to waste my 22 minutes on such a bakwas episode. Seriously, I am beyond sick and tired of Rani's mahanta. If we wanted to see female dominated serials in which the female lead character is 24/7 performing just mahaan acts for everyone in the world except her own most beloved husband, then we would have watched Ekta serial, atleast romance toh milta. RKAB was suppose to be about YuRa and their relationshp, not just Rani, the superwoman, and her mahaan acts. Why is Yudi completely sidelined? Why is there barely one romantic YuRa scene in 2 weeks in a fairy tale serial in which the lead couple are just recently married? Some one please call Einstein as I am unable to solve this mystery.

One week they show us something similar to what we would like to see, and next week again they mess up everything.  So basically , we are not going to see any YuRa romantic scene for atleast another week. I seriously fail to understand, its beyond my comprehension, how these creatives always loose the perfect opportunity to show a fabulous YuRa romantic scene. I wonder now, are RKAB creatives working FOR RKAB or AGAINST RKAB. After giving so many ideas about YuRa and  NiSha in this forum, how can creatives fail to maintain the charm ALL the time.

I mean if we are so sick and tired of Rani's mahanta, arent the people writing this character tired too. If they are not, then something is seriously wrong with them. Instead of Rani interfereing in other people's matter, why cant she handle her marriage maturely. Majority of the time, she runs away from her husband when he gets romantic, never takes an initiative to get romantic with him, but is all ready to solve other people's love life. How illogical is this. And to add to all ths, she completely bypassed Yudi today, which made me damn 😡. I might just stop watching RKAB now if Rani bypasses Yudi one more time. At no cost am I going to tolerate such crap about YuRa relationship. I can tolerate crappy tracks, but if they mess up with YuRa relationship any further, I am done with RKAB.

I wished today Saksham, instead of giving in to Rani and blurting out the truth that he loves Nikki, had instead told her that he writing Nikki's name in the thali was a mistake and to forget this issue immidetiately. Irrespective of what he feels about Nikki, he should have told her that he would not want this issue to go any further from here. Basically I just wished he had put a full stop politely to Rani's interference in this matter, thinking that if this issue went any further, Nikki might fall into trouble and he might loose Nikki's friendship and trust forever. This way Rani would get enough time to observe the depth of his love (to see whether it is worth it to break Shisodhya vansh tradition) and discuss this matter with Yudi. Anyways, I have no hopes from creatives now and I am dead sure that they are going to completely mess up with NiSha track too, as they have almost messed up with YuRa romantic track.

Nisha you were right. Never get hopeful & happy after seeing 1 week of good episodes. But instead next time, I should prepare myself for some bakwas episodes lined up for us the week after. 
Edited by parikhanvi - 15 years ago
vardah23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovin the new sari!!!
but we dun see many yura scenes.....does that mean that theres is a big one coming up?
i really hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you so much!
vardah23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyee! didnt even notice that bahvi came bak after long!