4 Feb Written Update(Mission Saksh n Missing keys)

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Nikki drops the saree and looks at Saksham with tears.. She then runs aways from there with Saksh calling her back..
Rani Maiyya enters and looks at Nikki running away..(Rani maiyya is omnipresent in the mahal..😆😆yesterday wen Saksh was giving the saree to Nikki she was talking to her mom about them.. Wonder how many clones of Rani maiya roams in the mahal😕😕😡)
Saksh tells her that it was not his fault. It was Kali's mistake as she may have interchanged the gift..(good boy Saksh ab jao nikki ke peeche..jaao jaao jaao😡😡😡 )
Rani maiyya starts her pravachan(bolo Rani maiiya ki jai...Rani maiyya just needs a chance to speak..*covers ears*🤢🤢): Saksham ji i knows how much you care for Nikki.. You can never hurt her..And such feelings we can have only for special ppl.😵😵(there are other ppl like Yudi who needs this pyar ka lecture).🤢🤢(Rani for GOOOOOODDDD sake..bhagwaan ke liye shutttt up😡)
Saksh is confused and says I dint get you Raniji..(just run away Saksh she's been possessed by all Kasturi's, Bani's, Tulsi's, Parvati's 😲)
Rani tells she had seen him writing Nikki's name on the haldi thali.. Saksh is all 😕(if not for this update i would have switched offf the TV with a kick on the screenn😡😡)

RS comes near a wall and takes off a key from a cabinet behind a potrait. He then goes to his tijori and takes out a file which has a CONFIDENTIAL tag.. He keeps some paper inside and after locking the tijori keeps the keys back to the cabinet..Someone is watching over him doing all this and moving into the room..RS walks away from the room with the person checking on him..(where are the guards.. 😕😕)

Rani tells Saksh that the feeling he has for Nikki cant be hidden..This are visible to all who understand love..(i have no words to define Rani maiya's words of wisdom..😵)
Saksh then says he loves Nikki a lot..(*looks over to finish this drama🤢*)
Rani is happy and says she will convince everybody in the world for their marriage.. (go on Rani..ppl are waiting for another pravachan of yours) But before that she needs to know from Nikki whether she too loves him..(Oh thank god you remember that you need to make sure they are in love before fixing their marriage ... filhaal to i am all 🤪)
Saksh is quite confused at the debacle called Rani as Rani walks away for Mission Nikki🥱..

The mysterious person takes over the key from the cabinet and is walking back when CR walks in..(Wow CR finally in action😉) Person hides.. CR enters the room and is in front of mirror when she sees the picture frame in slanting  position.. She goes to put it in right position but then she realises the shahi tijori keys are missing.. She searches all the places in the room..(Hmmmmmm )

The thief is all covered in a blanket and goes to the key maker and hands over the keys to the key maker..First Break..

The keymaker identifies the key as  Shahi tijori keys and refuses to make the key.. But the person handovers lot of money to the keymaker..🥱🥱
The key maker agrees to make the key and takes the impression of the key and returns the key to the person..The person doesnt speak anything and shows a chit in which its written that the duplicate keys will be collected from the back doors of the palace..

RS gets angry and orders that nobody will go out of the mahal..(Angry hott RS..hmmmm😉)

CR is in RuMi's room getting angry on them..(😆😆 poor Rudra he has no idea why she is shouting on them) When CR tells them that the shahi keys are missing RuMi assures her that they have not stolen the keys..(kya din aa gaye hai..isse acche to ye log village mein the😆😆)
CR doesnt believe them and says that they always do such things..🤣🤣(my sympathies for RuMi)
A servant enters the room and says RS wants to see them immediately in the living room..They all walk to  the living room..
Second Break..

Rani enters Niharika's room..She takes her permission to come in...(i am hating u Rani today...😡)
Nikki asks her to sit with her.. Rani then tells Nikki that she wanted to ask her something important.. she says 'Pata nahi aap is baare mein jaanti hai ki nahi....' (*covers ears* Nahi Raniiiii main suicide kar lungi..mere serial ko tum 'Jai Rani Maiyaa' nahi bana sakti..Nahi bana sakti..nahi bana saktiI protest i protest creativessssss)
A servant enters and summons them to come to the living room..(Rani maiya's pravachan to be continued..😕 Mission Nikki aborted🥱)
Both of them rush to the living room..

RS is getting all angry and fuming. Yudi asks him as to wat is wrong..
RS tells Yudi that the Shahi tijori keys are missing..So now they would carry a search operation in the Mahal.. (Rani maiya looks on waiting for her chance to speak..butt RS wont stop..😉😆) RS says the search will be done not only in the mahal but also in every individual member's room..
(Rani maiya agains tries to think and speak..Butt RS is in no mood to stop😆😆)
He then looks at Rudra and says 'Kunwar Rudra pahle aapke kamre ki talaashi' 🤣🤣
(Rumi are so shocked there..abhi abhi to mahal mein aaye hai abbb😉😆😆)
Rani has the most shocked expression there.. Rudra is shocked and CR grim..All others are mere spectators to RS's fury as RS angrily looks on Rudra😆(RuMi ke din thik nahi chal rahe aajkal😆)

A guard walks in and tells he has got the shahi keys from the garden area..
RS is very shocked and says he is very sure that the somebody had stolen the keys and then threw it in the garden..
Yudi assures him that he will look into the issue and get hold of keys thief..(chalo Yudi ko bhi kaam mil gaya🥱)
RS comes to CR and handovers the keys to CR..He looks angrily at poor Rudra..(Qs:Rudra and bheegi billi mein kya difference hai???  Ans : Rudra doesnt have a tailllll😆😆😆)

CR is washing the keys when she notices foam coming from the key.. She then guesses that the thief had tried to make the duplicate key of shahi keys..And then she says 'Kahin Kunwar Rudra ne'..(😆😆 Bad day for Rudra😆)..Episode ends..

Precap: The keys are kept on the table in a dark room.. Somebody walks towards the key.. CR is shocked to see the person...

Okies a typical KEkta maiya episode.. I absolutely hated Rani maiyya's poking nose in everbody's affair..So no rating for this episode from my end.. Request you to provide the ratings.😳.I hope Rashmi Sharma is not trying to turn this serial into a suspense thriller from a romance saga..🤢🤢

Edited by monu1101 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sapna99 thumbnail
Thanks Monu!

my word! I bet tomorrow Rani going to have these two married! how stupid!
Edited by sapna99 - 15 years ago
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for update Monu..its  ok epi..Poor rudra..anything happen blam him..
ye Naya kaun dushman hai jo tojori me intrest hai..Nandini to nahi..
evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

First of all Monu are they still in their braking the fast outfits…if they are then there is still hope for romance tomorrow..

I have another crazy idea….where was UD while the keys were being stolen, if he was missing in action then it could also be UD who is the mystery suspect…

Thanks for the update sweets…

Nisha_07 thumbnail
Loved your comments Monu. Not going to bother commenting on anything else.
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ruby they have changed their outfits.. only Saksh, Nikki is in the same outfit..(inki story move nahi ho rahi na tabhi inka time bhi nahi move ho raha hai 😉)..
Wonder how time rotates for the ppl in the mahal..Anyways it was night time as the thief is shown going out in the dark..
evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

They changed outfits😲'they missed a whole episode full of Yura magic😭...but I am really carious to find out who this thief is..?

Edited by waterlilly - 15 years ago
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ha, RKAB has caught the express train again! 😕

I have so patiently waited for the NiSha track to develop in the most sensative way...forget it, I'm damn tried and give up! Why on earth does Rani have instigate this? She needs to spice up her own married life first and then she can have the authority to play cupid. I really wanted NiSha to realise and confess their feelings in their own sweet time, not have Rani poking her nose in and making sure they live happily ever after within half and hour of an epi! 😡

Fave comment of the day: ..(just run away Saksh she's been possessed by all Kasturi's, Bani's, Tulsi's, Parvati's 😲)
suranji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyk88

Ha, RKAB has caught the express train again! 😕

I have so patiently waited for the NiSha track to develop in the most sensative way   Why on earth does Rani have instigate this? She needs to spice up her own married life first and then she can have the authority to play cupid. I really wanted NiSha to realise and confess their feelings in their own sweet time, not have Rani poking her nose in and making sure they live happily ever after within half and hour of an epi! 😡

Fave comment of the day: ..

I couldn't have said it better jennifer ..... I loved the comment  (just run away Saksh she's been possessed by all Kasturi's, Bani's, Tulsi's, Parvati's 😲)  monu it was superb

I also liked    (*covers ears* Nahi Raniiiii main suicide kar lungi..mere serial ko tum 'Jai Rani Maiyaa' nahi bana sakti..Nahi bana sakti..nahi bana saktiI protest i protest creativessssss)

these creatives need to realize name of serial is " Raja ki  AB"  no Rani ... she is too mahan .....for my liking ... sweet . innocent n even as yudi says pure is fine I have no objection ... but she is going beyond all those things n becoming meddlesome .....

doesn't she ever think that some ppl might not actually like the fact that she is trying to interfere with their lives ....

i'll make a prediction she will not help Nisha coz she wud freakout nikki n she will totally be running away frm saksham ....
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lol u made me laugh after rani nearly had me in tears so a very very special thnks today monu, ur comments helped me survive reading this update, but i will not be watching the eppy from shear frustration!!!

Yudi ur dady ordered you to put meds on rani's feet, woh kab kiya?, was rani walking normally today? i dont wanna miss these scenes, come on creatives wakey wakey stop forgeting ur own idea's!!!

and wah Rumi bichare shak ke mare, i mean even rudrs own mother who knows him better than anyones suspects him, i mean shouldnt CR know by now that Rumi are to slow to successfully pull anything off without her help? and RS was onto him first also, though the gaurd came i would have liked to see what the search would have discovered in Rumi's room, kal ka khana that they snuck to eat on the vrat day?

oh well my ranting has finished for now!!!
am throughly depressed, there is no chance of YuRa romance in the near future for Yudi has a job todo now and rani is on a bani mission!!! (i hope im prooven wrong, i would like some yura scenes, and hopefully that will take rani of the Nisha trail for a while!!!)

xXx Bee