Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Sooper update. Hilarious.
Name of the serial for heroine is, get into sticky situations but never get out of it. That way you will have job security.
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Hm....Innaikku enna atchu kolangalilla.......waiting for the lovely updates daa meli...

Hope Sue chechi sonna madhiri Sangz oda aavi vanthu thorathuthooo πŸ˜•......😍😍
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
the update will be up tomorrom morning😳
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sue Nair

Aiyoo!! I think I hear members voices telling me not to give ideas to Tholkapian..!!😳

😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²  , Exactly Chechi ..... pls don't give any ideas .. I recommend Sangs spirit to haunt Thols too πŸ˜† ...
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sue,
If Meli had her wish, Sangi's aavi will sing to abhi saying "beware"!πŸ₯Ί
kuttyponnu thumbnail
 Maybe Sangita has given a oral statement to the police before she died - the one who asked Abhi if she was related to Alemelu and she said she was. By the way they did say something about postmortem etc but they never showed the body being given to Bhaskar and family

I really dont like the way Adhi has lost his head - would have liked it if he lost when he was fully sane.

Bhaskar character is becoming unbearable. Especially the way he makes his faces. That Mahesh is really a wimp and loser.
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: jagdu

Sue,

If Meli had her wish, Sangi's aavi will sing to abhi saying "beware"!πŸ₯Ί

If that is so...will it reach that pea brains of Abhi?? Looks like she wants to be of some assistance to Bhaskar rite now and I don't think she will keep away even if God comes down and tells her so. 😑 

But then we can't blame her coz we know Bhaskar's real motive....but not the rest including Abhi. He made sure Sanggi knew the truth before pushing her off the car. We know he had planned this very much earlier - "changing into a new leaf" and gradually placing himself conveniently in the good books of everyone so that his plan doesn't back fire. Even our heroine thinks Bhaskar has changed for good.... Wait till Abhi comes to know of the truth - only in the next couple of years...!!πŸ˜† She is yet know of Thols -oda innocence involving Aarthi then how is she to know abt Bhaskar's crime in the near future???😑
Sue Nair thumbnail

Maybe Sangita has given a oral statement to the police before she died - the one who asked Abhi if she was related to Alemelu and she said she was. By the way they did say something about postmortem etc but they never showed the body being given to Bhaskar and family

I really dont like the way Adhi has lost his head - would have liked it if he lost when he was fully sane.

Bhaskar character is becoming unbearable. Especially the way he makes his faces. That Mahesh is really a wimp and loser.

Kuttuponnu....why shd she give an oral statement to the police? She strongly believes that her husband has changed for the better and she has even proudly said abt his changes to Abhi as well. She even suggested to Bhaskar that its time they expand their family...πŸ˜‰.and in the car she was totally aghast when Bhaskar revealed the truth abt her dad's death and that she would be facing her's soon.😑😑😑
lakshmilatest thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I remember the dialogues from previous episodes [ may be 100 episodes back]  - one astrologer tells Abi amma that Abi will get united to Basky and they'll have a kid.  Idhuvum kadanthu pogum. .....
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lakshmilatest

I remember the dialogues from previous episodes [ may be 100 episodes back]  - one astrologer tells Abi amma that Abi will get united to Basky and they'll have a kid.  Idhuvum kadanthu pogum. .....

😲😲😲 they will reunite and even have a kid aa with that killer..thats just disgusting🀒🀒 We cant bear out Adhis son...now think about how baskars kids will beπŸ˜†πŸ˜†