Feb 2nd-6th discussions

priyakraman thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Thank you Meli for the update :) If Abhi falls in the trap she is the BIG LOOSER...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
First of all, thanks so much for lovely update Melz........am extremely sorry that you have to go through all the torture, esp that of Bhaskar ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

OMG..........this Baskar arrrrrrrrr ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก!  He will never change!  Since the beginning he's been a brutal man.  Now a killer too ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก......And this Abhi , she is def. gonna fall in his trap if she too much paavam paaking for him.  Seriously, yetkanave neraya paatachu.....athukulla innum pada aasai pola ammanikku. 

Yup, you're absolutely right Melz.......this Baskar is def. a Drama queen just like his mother.......after all, only ladies do oparies....

Awwn poor you.....hope you've recovered from hearing that "baskara" name ringing in your ears...๐Ÿ˜†

thanks da ones again......
sakthi14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the updates meli.

God save us from Thols torture.
How many times in his life a man will get married .This serial is senseless.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

๐Ÿ˜ฒ Aihs - u also watch kolangal aa..?? Sivasakthi, TMS and now kolangal..besh besh hun---welcome to our torture section๐Ÿ˜†

I know....Baskar is such a good drama king๐Ÿ˜ก and i just cant believe how dumb this Abhi will...she seems to never learn her lessons. He just want to make her fall of his foot n win that challenge๐Ÿคข

Its high time Baskar get whatever he deserve of punishment๐Ÿ˜ก
kuttyponnu thumbnail
I think Bhaskar will win over Abhi by his drama but Thols will once again save her from him - he will find out about the murders. Probably the quarry worker will tell him everything
vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
here...to am keeping my mouth shut.....phew.....kadavuley....enga ppaaa.. irukkey.....neee....๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿค”

viji
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttyponnu

I think Bhaskar will win over Abhi by his drama but Thols will once again save her from him - he will find out about the murders. Probably the quarry worker will tell him everything

I agree with you Kuttyponnu ๐Ÿ˜›..... after all Tholz has always been by Abhi's side at times of need... but this Baskar ๐Ÿ˜ก (ayooo intha manushana nenetchaaala varuthu kovam ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†) may throw a tandrum and may try to make Tholz look bad by saying he is there to split them (baskar and abhi) that is if Abhi falls for his drama in the first place.......and what not....then only can Tholz drag the serial a bit more ๐Ÿ˜•.....bc if he finds out the serial will be over which i'm sure many will be happy about ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: meli

๐Ÿ˜ฒ Aihs - u also watch kolangal aa..?? Sivasakthi, TMS and now kolangal..besh besh hun---welcome to our torture section๐Ÿ˜†

I know....Baskar is such a good drama king๐Ÿ˜ก and i just cant believe how dumb this Abhi will...she seems to never learn her lessons. He just want to make her fall of his foot n win that challenge๐Ÿคข

Its high time Baskar get whatever he deserve of punishment๐Ÿ˜ก

HI da melz kutty ๐Ÿ˜›........first of all, i'm not Aihs daa ๐Ÿ˜†....I'm Aish ๐Ÿ˜›.  Aama naan onga koangal updates read panna vanthutean......bc I can forsee this serial coming to an end this year ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.....

since i started watching it from the beginning and then stopped watching it like in 2004... i want to be here to find out the endig at least ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†....man even after 4 years, i'm still can follow it ๐Ÿ˜‰........

Yup.....this Bakser needs to go to where he belongs.......either a rottened jail or hell ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก....ippadhi oru manishan naan intha ulagathila paathathilla.....

taupe thumbnail
Please thols don't make abhi fall for Bhaskar's fake drama.Abhi proved that she is a dumb and for once kk was sane and used her brain.Bhaskar sethu sangeetha polachi iruntha eppadi irukum hahhhhhh.Why thols cannot think of giving us happiness?
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks mels for the update ... Thiruselvammmmmmmmmm , Earlier it was shivadass , who killed his wife & wanted to marry abhi by creating sympathy showing his kid ... And now the same old story is repeated with baskar ...

Thiruselvam , if you don't get any new ideas pls end the serial & go to big screen ... Araicha maavaiye araikkaatheenga pls ๐Ÿ˜ก .....