I'm proud of Naman and Megha !

Sunflower34 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I'm really proud of them .. they r my winners... They won my heart, my love and support ... From a zero level.. they improved by every episode ..  They proved to me that they deserved to be in the first finalist to the grand finale ... They rocked the stage on the finale too *MAN I WAS ENJOYIN.. I'm soo happy and with pride i can say I LOVE MEGNAM ..

Congratulations to shajit .. they were good too .. :D
Edited by Sunflower34 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SonPan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
And on top of that they took their defeat well!
THey were not sore losers and took it on with a smile 😊
They really are my true winners πŸ‘
LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
 ya true yaar!!
i felt really bad for them. sorry to see them lose.
😭
scorpio8990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah.. DEFINITELY!

They were THE best... & whether they win or not.. it doesnt change their fans love for them!πŸ‘
MEGNAM are best with dancing skills,energy & the spirit they had for the Grand Finale!!
ALL THE  BEST to THEM!
Ranbir4ever! thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Just LOVE THEM!!

Hey guys,u think they will read up wt we sayin here?
Cz i have bn looking for videos on ma space on how they reacted after the finale but it is not yet updated,i so much wna hear frm them!

N one more thing i wna share is that when it was announced that the other jodi won,the judges farah n karisma stood up n hugged so in a way i felt it may be scripted..no offense anyone..maybe they felt that MegNam just inproved n got so good but since Shaleen &Co hv gvn good performances b4 n gt many 30's so it wd b fair 4 em 2 win..i felt like that,no offense anyone...cz they judges ddnt seem to care abt MegNam after,as if they knew it would b that..:(

chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SonPan

And on top of that they took their defeat well!

THey were not sore losers and took it on with a smile 😊
They really are my true winners πŸ‘

That is the best part about them. Unlike last year. they took their defeat so sportingly,. I just loved that part..

And yes every shaljitian are also very proud when they saw their fav jodi standing next to eaully deserving jodi and it's just few votes which separate them as winners and loosers.. But for us they both are winners
Ranbir4ever! thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: t2004sachin

That is the best part about them. Unlike last year. they took their defeat so sportingly,. I just loved that part..

And yes every shaljitian are also very proud when they saw their fav jodi standing next to eaully deserving jodi and it's just few votes which separate them as winners and loosers.. But for us they both are winners

Thanx sachin,finally a good note from you! πŸ˜›
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
same here...I am very proud of them for taking the result sportingly and also proud and happy for them for making it this far... πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘

I'm really going to miss seeing them now....KEKTA PLEASE sign a show with themπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜³
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I certainly am very very proud of our Megnam!!😳..they are a beautiful couple!!.God bless them!😳
SonPan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I hope they come on the Joh Jeeta wohi Dancing Star