Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
CAN ANY ONE GIVE ME THE DOWNLOADING LINK OF DU-SH SONG "KABSE TARSE SUNI SUNI NIGAHE MER" & "TUM KHUBSURAT RUT BHI JAWA" PLEASE HELP YAAR. PUJA
poojaluvnbt thumbnail

Originally posted by: vs-kmh

CAN ANY ONE GIVE ME THE DOWNLOADING LINK OF DU-SH SONG "KABSE TARSE SUNI SUNI NIGAHE MER" & "TUM KHUBSURAT RUT BHI JAWA" PLEASE HELP YAAR. PUJA

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

now thats like a good girl..i will try talking to member may be she can help😊
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
can any on give me the downloading link of 3rd june & 5june song of shakuntala. this is my favorite song.   if possible then give me the link of PRC songs" mere nam ki mehndi", "ye mohabbato ki kahaniya" please helpe me give me mp3 formet of these songs.
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
honey do u ahve any youtube link for any of the video.. one girl told me to send her youtube link so she can help u out..
hbanerjee3000 thumbnail
today in the precap there shows that  Dhushyant doing marriage with rajkumari Saati... DO u think dushyant marry other rajkumari or he has any other queen than shakuntala???
hbanerjee3000 thumbnail
Is it true that shakuntala is going off air.???😑
Edited by hbanerjee3000 - 14 years ago
-Candy- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yes its true......coz the trps r very low n starone sent a warning to sagrs tht if this continues the show will be off air ......so sagrs r rushing wid the story n making all its viewers sad  by ending the show..πŸ˜”
Sparkling_Saie thumbnail
@hbanarjee3000
yes, King Dushyant had many wives. but there wasnt any called Sakshi... His maharani was called Vasumati, if i m nt mistaken followed by many (dont know the exact number!)... But as far as i know, he had only one son from Shakuntala...
pretty_angel17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can any1 tell when and where we can get the chat transcripts of the chat which took place on 25th with shuku stars?????plz.........