Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Shantuu i know..when i made the pics it was only one video out,with logo on it too..wish i had waited LOL coz i cant even make sigs out of those ones 

omg man im getting too impatient for the video...cant get off the pc LOL
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shant7

Veenu - Hi!! looks like your work folks are troubling you a lot!! BTW how is your company doing?? I hear lot of companies are doing layoffs.. 

Shantu.. not good at all.... i am surviving one day at a time... really ... we used to be 2500 locally when i joined 6 yrs ago.. now 300.. can u believe that..
Economy is soo bad that u dont' see cars in front of the malls or even stores like we used to... Ask Shalu..
Everyone is feeling the pinch!!

Edit:
@Preeti... i will be able to be calm once i see the vdo too... lol.. .

@Zaf... hope u r feelin better now that u are here...
Edited by dmg07 - 15 years ago
OM_Peace thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Zaf - what is Business information system? what do you learn as part of that? What were your favorite subjects there and if you future studies what are you looking for??

BTW where do you stay?
P_Shal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Veenzi: Your work people need major RB..........

@Preeti: Breath In........Breath out......lollllllllll........Ditto at Chaliya and Armaan and Dhruv scene........

@Shantu: Ditto Veenzi about economy.......Almost everyone is surviving with gov. bailout, but yeah wall street still gave away billions of dollars in bonuses.........😑😑😑..It's really bad........Wish it improves sooner rather than later........
OM_Peace thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Veenu/Shalu - I know what you mean.... This is going to be a tough year for us also... Thanksfully till now the depression has not really affected us.. but we need to be cautious this year... Everyone seems to hope that by second quarter we will start to see it come out of it.. I sure hope so....

Preeti - yes even i"m waiting for the video...I hope SBS shows us something tomorrow...

BTW what is RB?
Alu- thumbnail
ya sbs dint even show us much about suri..They have to show us about the date

Originally posted by: shant7

Zaf - what is Business information system? what do you learn as part of that? What were your favorite subjects there and if you future studies what are you looking for??

BTW where do you stay?

Veenz..
yarh a little better now..kind of stressed been thinking too much lately i suppose about the future..me...haiz...

Shanti...di i pm you.....i live in Singapore by the way

zaf

Meghzz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ditto guys...M so nt sleepin till i get to watch the video! Wish i had E24! damn d cable guys! they need RB nw for shiftin it-(
I even surfed d official website of E24.... πŸ˜†they haven't even updated it!

Shantu...Yeah it will last much much longer than d last one! last one to was spent in d jail only! that too wid everyone else!

Zaf...Oh merged! i got scared for a while!lol
Edited by mainu - 15 years ago
HC_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

okay guys..time for me to go to sleep....LOL zaffu..i hardly any sums..was damn tired..my mind wasnt functioning..will do it tomorrow onli..

gud niteguys..seems like we ll get to see the video on tomorrow.....awwww im so eager..but will onli b able to come after 12..

waise wen i come..i want tat vid,promo wid date scenes.....n sum article giving much detail bout AR n saying police got arrested..LOLL

bye guys luv ull

GN

islandgirl007 thumbnail
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1118462&TPN=2&#20038044