Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

islandgirl007 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Preets..Abhi-Ash..Hmm I dont know I feel like they are always stuck together..LOL...and it irritates me even though its cute...LOL...

@jail scenario..ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...Imagine if shanky comes...he sees armaan sitting there...armaan is shocked..he is trying to get up.but ridzi in his lap...shashank says dont wake up my daughter..
armaan says yes sir..and shanky give armaan cold stares..and armaan looks at ridz and shanky 😆
Meghzz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hamziee....LOLL abhi-ash and PDA! I only see Ash wonderin around wid daddy dearest! 😆 everywhere!😆

Preeti....@ jail scene...Awww! that would be even cuter than him sleepin on her lap😍this lap scene  is adorable!

Zaf...Yeah LOLLL plz anyone bt nt Kareena...😆

but holding hands n all the coochie coooing AR do is hardly PDA-PDA kinda PDA 🤣
LOLLLLL what does that mean????🤣
Edited by mainu - 15 years ago
Alu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preeti_285

Hamzie...what did AbhiAish do? they only ever hold hands LOLL usually she is with sasurji & or saasu maa n Abhi is nowher to be seen

@PDA....yea it is na...even in old movies in 90s they used to show all those couples on the beach behind the rocks & police valas wud come with sticks saying 'move move move' 🤣

anyway....i just had a brainwave 😆 😆

imagine karo....AR get arrested & get put in the cell...theyr waiting since ages... n now Ridzy is getting all tired...but she is refusing to sit on the floor & there is no furniture there, not even a bench or anything..... soo Armaan sits down & makes her sit on his lap 😃 an she falls asleeep! Sooo sweeeet na?? Just hope Shashank doesnt walk in at that time 🤣

This would just be awesome...Her sitting on his lap would be so cute..Hell be like Riddhima tum kyun nahi bath rahi and shell say zameen gandi hai and hed be like toh aao come sit in my lap...That would be so cute
P_Shal thumbnail
@Hamzi: ROFLINGGGGGGGGGGG at Abhi and Aish.....Babe it's moral police........lollllllllllllllll....

@Preeti: awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...Jail scene......As long as Shashank stays away and yeah, I would add power goes off.....:(

@Aliya: I think he would be half Armaan/Half Suri role....:)

@Shantu: Yeap..The Economy sucks right now....:(
Edited by P_Shal - 15 years ago
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Preeti_285

imagine karo....AR get arrested & get put in the cell...theyr waiting since ages... n now Ridzy is getting all tired...but she is refusing to sit on the floor & there is no furniture there, not even a bench or anything..... soo Armaan sits down & makes her sit on his lap 😃 an she falls asleeep! Sooo sweeeet na?? Just hope Shashank doesnt walk in at that time 🤣

Mahaaaa cuteeee... i would love that.. i actually want Shubs to come and get them out....
@hamzieeeeeeee.. hiyaaa... ABhi-Ash... puke(sorry girls!)!!!😕
Edited by dmg07 - 15 years ago

Originally posted by: mainu

Hamziee....LOLL abhi-ash and PDA! I only see Ash wonderin around wid daddy dearest! 😆 everywhere!😆

Preeti....@ jail scene...Awww! that would be even cuter than him sleepin on her lap😍this lap scene  is adorable!

Zaf...Yeah LOLLL plz anyone bt nt Kareena...😆

LOLLLLL what does that mean????🤣

Meghz..lol..what if KSG stars with her what r u gonna do about that...🤣🤣...maybe ksg and Kareena coochie-cooing..what u gonna do..🤣🤣

@PDA....

are u serious PDA is not allowed in India..its not allowed in Malaysia too i heard...

seriously i hate seeing couples doing it so openly its like they are giving us some free entertainment or what..i feel like puking a times..seeing it..

Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awww guys now i reallly WANT to see my scene of Ridz sitting in his lap on jail floor LOLLLLL

[quote=mainu][quote=Preeti_285]
but holding hands n all the coochie coooing AR do is hardly PDA-PDA kinda PDA 🤣[/quote]
LOLLLLL what does that mean????🤣[/quote]
LOL Megz

I mean unless they are actually kissing (which probably is against law of india) or doing even more [yeaa right...how i wish 🤣 ] then they shud not be arrested...only told to stop

but u know....my friend told me that few days back in one city in India.... some political group walked into a club & made all the girls go out or somethin coz they said its not the type of things girls shud be doing or something :-\ weirdos
Edited by Preeti_285 - 15 years ago
OM_Peace thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Preeti - beautiful scene...I"m waiting so much for Monday. I hope they start the Date that day only....

Originally posted by: dmg07

Mahaaaa cuteeee... i would love that.. i actually want Shubs to come and get them out....

@hamzieeeeeeee.. hiyaaa... ABhi-Ash... puke(sorry girls!)!!!😕

Abhi Ash..

wow di u dont like them lol....i don like them either especially Ash...evrsince she step into the industry she has been creating such mayhem...firstly Salman case,then Vivek and now the bachan family.they look so cold nowadays...with other celebs and all..i don like bashing aish..with hard work she has gain the position that she is today...and congrats to her
but still i don like her..
Meghzz thumbnail
Zaf....will nevr happen🤣neways Kareena's too busy relocatin her house and gym near Saif's house🤣
@ PDA...Hailaa y??? Its quite famous in my school😛🤣

Veenzi...@ Abhi-Ash...Great minds think alike😃

Edited by mainu - 15 years ago