Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
haan he won't...he is still in love with his dead wife.
~Wicked~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sumu ji, DM will not even comtemplate about making any move, other then in the opposite direction for a long, long time ☺️. Santu can think about all the moves, but, I can tell ya now - she won't get anywhere near for a long, long time.
GoGreen thumbnail
Na re.....i am sure DM will know Shashank have hoots for SANTU....this will trigger DM and he will be possessive about her. DM and Santu r just like Salman and Katrina jodi....   so Santu wont have any problems.

My dought will Santu wear the same old cloths she wanted to take with her for her sasural after marrying DM. I want to see DM reaction seeing his Chookri like that.
~Wicked~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sumu, DM will never want another guy eyeing his wife and that doesn't have anything to do with love, its all to do with his ego. He will give Santo zero bhav, but at the same time, never tolerate any Shaunkh around Santo as well.
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Perfectly summed up Tabs ..

I agree with her Sumu , even tho DM wont have any feelings for her .. he will show full rights on her!
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Oooo.. me cant wait to see those scenes... Absolutely right, his ego will be the main reason behind any possesiveness that he will show.. i mean, DM being the way he is would probably lock her up in his house if he hears of shashank and/or will chase poor shashank outta town as well... Me thinking all those photos shashank took will come into play here...

soapie thumbnail
Can understand DR's antogonism towards Santokben!

The guy is still madly in love with his dead wife and is forced into a marriage with this child, obvioulsy that would rankle him! Not that poor Santu has any fault, but as mentioned before, she has to pay some kind of a price in order to be Mrs. Mahiyavanshi from 2nd Ms. Solanki!

Ekta has been making love stories for the past few years now, focusing on the relationship between two characters rather than take on kitchen politics, so hopefully, she will spin out a beautiful, magical and sensitive love story between DR and Santu and prove to her audience that age difference is no difference when it comes to true love!

Going by the realistic tone set by Bandini in the last two weeks, I am keeping my fingers crossed to see a really good and sensible storyline without the usual gimmicks of unnecessary vamps, one night stands, extra-marital affairs, mysterious pregnancies ect ect!

Thanks for posting the article, RR seems quite upbeat on Bandini!

Soapie
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well I really dont think they have any scope for an extra-marital affair here Soapie ..

I am looking for a beautiful story about marriage and understanding .. somehow marriage as a subject really enchants me .. TO THE CORE .
soapie thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Well I really dont think they have any scope for an extra-marital affair here Soapie ..

I am looking for a beautiful story about marriage and understanding .. somehow marriage as a subject really enchants me .. TO THE CORE .

Agreed! Both DR and Santo as characters seem impossible to indulge in such extra-curricular activities, besides, the story is set in a village and all the characters are bound rigidly by traditions and customs!

Marriage is a beautiful subject and has never been exploited to its full potential on television...hope to see Bandini adding a new chapter to Indian Television by giving a wonderful story about an unlikely couple finding true love & understanding in an unwanted marriage.

Soapie
Edited by soapie - 15 years ago
ILuvPrachiDesai thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good, now i'll get something new to watch