Users

Frequent Posters

lightjo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
looks the hollywood type not for bollywood

Originally posted by: cinnamonrani

If Harman and Sikandar can be in the industry, then why not Luv? That is all I will say on this.<br>

You got one that i was getting at if sikander whose not even remotely good looking why not this guy
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya_y116

and UDAY chopra, how can we forget him?? he is the one who started ugly looking stars can also become the hero trend!!

i totlaly agree with u guyzz..
this luv is not good looking at allll

Originally posted by: jahluka

Lmao 😆😆😆 Seriously, why am I seeing Luv Sinha topics everywhere
he really aint all that

😆

That's called promotion. You promote and promote so much that people will actually start loving Luv Kumar.

May be Shatrughan Sinha can take up blogging like hi arch rival and start writing about anything and everything. That ought to keep him in news and publicity to his family.
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

😆

That's called promotion. You promote and promote so much that people will actually start loving Luv Kumar.

May be Shatrughan Sinha can take up blogging like hi arch rival and start writing about anything and everything. That ought to keep him in news and publicity to his family.

I know seriously! I see Luv on IF and Sonakshi on news channels.
Looks like Shatrughan is working hard 😆😆😆

mariaa.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ermm, he's not really good looking! LOL.
SayCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He doesnt look good
no offence
sunseeaa thumbnail

hey, nice to see shatru's son. he looks good if not great.its a fact that very few great looking guyes have suceeded in bollywood and guys with normal looks have outstandingly performed. eg:anil dhawan'naveennischal, late vijay arora,feroj khan and rakesh rohsan etc. a very normal looking guy like shatrughan sinha was a more succesful star than many good looking stars like risi kapoor,sasi kapoor and many unknown very handsome actors. even amitabh was never considered good looking unless he became AMITABH. for that matter look at sharukh, he doesnt look better than a regspicker but he is one of the alltime maga star. so moral of the story is, stop commenting about his looks and wait for his other talents-not just acting talent only. if this guy enen have half the confidence what his father has than no doubt he can give other stars a run for their money. 

Luv boy's latest scan.

Posted: 14 years ago

Love him or hate him, you can't ignore him. 😛 Since Luv topics run to 30-50 pages , WOW! he already given publicity for his film. Good job Luv!