Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Diva.licious thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: piya_y116

some one really got a crush on this luv-kush!!

nice nice..u r really , u have two of them to look at !

i didnt know about this kush guy until like a few minutes ago๐Ÿ˜† for me its only luv i know, and luv has completed one film ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Both look like a pair of scalded potatoes. Extremely pale! Here's what they need to do if they want to be successful:

Hit the tanning salon.
Hit the gym, take steroids....whatever you gotta do to make yourselves look bulky
Grow some facial hair
And pray to God you were born with some very serious acting skills because Shatrughan Sinha definitely did not have any acting genes to pass on.

Edited by flaviya - 15 years ago
Mistyy thumbnail
^^^and then may be may be if they are lucky, then at least one of them will suceed!!
Mistyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diva.licious

i didnt know about this kush guy until like a few minutes ago๐Ÿ˜† for me its only luv i know, and luv has completed one film ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

see benefit of coming to IF, now if Luv decides to take sanyas then at least u will have Kush๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Diva.licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: flaviya

Both look like a pair of scalded potatoes. Extremely pale! Here's what they need to do if they want to be successful:

Hit the tanning salon.
Hit the gym, take steroids....whatever you gotta do to make yourselves look bulky
Grow some facial hair
And pray to God you were born with some very serious acting skills because Shatrughan Sinha definitely did not have any acting genes to pass on.

Imraan khan, neil nitin mukesh, ranbir kapoor (basicaly most of the new generation with star family connections) are all fair... they dont hit the tanning salon atleast not that is visible in their movies... they are all lean especially imran khan who is THIN.... they do not have facial hair barring neil nitin mukesh.... all these attributes (or lack of them in these cases) DID NOT contribute towards their success..... at the end of the day TALENT is what counts... so lets stop pretending we are all star maker or judges... TIME WILL TELL... nothing else๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Mistyy thumbnail
btw when is Luv kumar debuting?

not that i am planning to catch it FDFS, jst thought should know since we have been discussing him for last 5 pages!
Diva.licious thumbnail

btw when is Luv kumar debuting?

not that i am planning to catch it FDFS, jst thought should know since we have been discussing him for last 5 pages!

why are we calling him Luv KUMAR??๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
Mistyy thumbnail
caz that's what  i read everywhere, luv kumar sinha and Kush Kumar Sinha!!
Diva.licious thumbnail

caz that's what  i read everywhere, luv kumar sinha and Kush Kumar Sinha!!

no, i think its just sinha ๐Ÿ˜†

i just read on the net that his film has rekha , rishi kapoor and hema malini in it, and it is a period film... im gonna try and find some pics to!๐Ÿ˜‰
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsAckles

another unfortunate looking star kid

Mimoh part 2?

Lmao ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Seriously, why am I seeing Luv Sinha topics everywhere
he really aint all that