Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Siva, I am stunned!  While I want to thank you for calling me a "thalai sirandha Tamil forum commentator", I don't think I deserve the title.  I can think of any number of commentators who are so much better than I am - Giri(I just love her comments!), Nets(she really goes into detail), Roja (she can make you really laugh!), Atina (she even adds pics), Laksh (also detailed), Nithya (her choice of words is great), Shy and Bon (they can give some excellent suggestions to the directors, along with their comments), Pat (another one for details), Vani (our passionate defender of Archana), Isai (details again), and a host of others.  I tend to skip a lot of details, and just do an outline.  Anyway, thanks for the honor, even if undeserved.
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: G_SIVAS

1.  Hypothetical Situation: You're being invited to the wedding of the century.  Aama it indeed is the wedding of the centruy.  Oru aan (boy) kazhuthaikkum (the animal), oru pen (girl) kazhuthaikkum nadakkum thirumanam.  You're the chief guest.  So what present will you gift them and what will be your message to them.  Soon you're asked to render a few lines for the kazhuthais....what tamil song will you sing to them?    πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ahaha.... Idhuvallavo questionπŸ˜ƒ

Naanu.. Chief guest..... kazhuthaigal kalyanthukku...."valai meenukkum velangu meenukkum...." style mathiri irukkeπŸ˜ƒ
Gift
I'll give them a flight ticket of two to Switzerland for their honey moon trip as a gift (Just imagine, those two in switz with their winter costume and with ice skating shoes.....before that u should imagine, in flight too.......athunga favourite food kidaikkuma?????)πŸ˜ƒ

😲 yinnathu.....married kazhuthaingalukke Switzerland kku poga honeymoon package aaa 😲 Shiva....ongalukku periya manasumma πŸ˜›πŸ˜›....... Oh man, ithey secret aa vetchirunga Shiva.....Itha namma vadivelu opps ambi kutty kettanna ennaa aagirathu??  πŸ˜† honey moon package will be jacked from the puthusa marry pannina kazhuthainga πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"Neengal iruvarum oruvarukku oruvar vittu kodutthu vazhungal (Means oru kazhuthai meyra idaththala innoru kazhthaium meinchu sandai pottu divorce varaikkum poga kodathu).... Ungal vazhkkail vasantham pongattum....pathinaarum(?????) petru peru vazhvu vazhungal .... May your life be radiant like the shining sun and bring light into the lives of many others.."πŸ˜†

😲😲😲 Ennathu?? Kazhunthainga kooda divorce panna chance irrkkaa??  Athu sari, divorce edukk entha Court ukku pokungaa - Siva's illam (home) aaa...hehe...joking πŸ˜†.  Beash Beash...pramaathamaana blessings thaan.  Pathinaarum petru....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I used to think it meant 'may you give birth to 16 children'πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† till mom corrected me by saying it meant 16 santhongal/ inbangal/ pugal and all πŸ˜³πŸ˜†.  Hmm...kazhuthaingaluku kooda immputtu super aana wishes nnaaa, human beings kku....hm....romba romba nalla manasuppa ongalukku shiva....πŸ˜›

Song:
Nooru varusham intha mappiliam ponnum thaan peeru vilanga ingu vaazhanum
sola vanathil oru jodi kuyil pola than kalam muzhukka sindhu paadanum
onnukkuonnu pakkathila ponnu pulla nikkaiyele
kannupadum mothathile kattazhaga ammadi enna sollaπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† mmmmm situation kku yettra song.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

While typing this comment, my mind was thinking normally in marriages our peoples will do "nalungu" ... athu eppadi kazhuthaikku follow panna mudiyum nnu.....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

2. A new story line pops in your head and you're soo eager to make a movie.  You've already decided on the title of the movie to be 'ASHTA KAADHAL SHANKARI' πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (BTW giri...a wonderful name daa).  You're acting in the main role but are in search of 4 more people.  Who will you choose from IF tamil section and give a brief description of their role considering that this story will be a Kaadhal Caapie (coffee) Kaavium πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Adada... IF familyla kuzhuppathai undu pannanuma

ok...Editing.....(needs some more time to answer)

hehe...take your time daaa.....you can always tell u after.....πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.....

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: G_SIVAS

aisha
"Queen of song researcher" You are welcome (in most of the places, i have seen her research on song)😊

😲😲😲 Shiva...neenga innakku ennaku shockku mela shock kodukkureenga πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  Eppadhi ongalukku therinchuthu that I'm actually addressing the question "How can kuthu songs be turned into english raps?" as a part of thesis 😳😳?  Thanks to you guys, I'm able to slowly use your translations to support my hypothesis πŸ˜†....

What a couple of weeks it was......really really enjoyed your answers daaa Shiva....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ .... I was laughing all the way πŸ˜›...thanks!
Edited by aisha_muka1980 - 15 years ago
G_SIVAS thumbnail

Originally posted by: aisha_muka1980

2. A new story line pops in your head and you're soo eager to make a movie.  You've already decided on the title of the movie to be 'ASHTA KAADHAL SHANKARI' πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (BTW giri...a wonderful name daa).  You're acting in the main role but are in search of 4 more people.  Who will you choose from IF tamil section and give a brief description of their role considering that this story will be a Kaadhal Caapie (coffee) Kaavium πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Siva - Main role .... Coffee mela kaadhal vaithuirukkara heroine ... (On hearing this Mr.Siva is getting jealous )

Main supporting roles.... means coffee mela siva vachuirukkara kaadhal niyamanathu... athai support panna supporting roles.... Giri, Nethra, Ambi and Aish...

So, ithu kappia (epics) kadhal illa, coffee kadhal.

G_SIVAS thumbnail

Originally posted by: aisha_muka1980

What a couple of weeks it was......really really enjoyed your answers daaa Shiva....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ .... I was laughing all the way πŸ˜›...thanks!

Aisha😊

You are welcome and thank you so much for your great ,great appreciations.πŸ€—
Edited by G_SIVAS - 15 years ago
kadhambari thumbnail
Well done Shiva..........u really amazed all of us with ur humour & im really really happy 2 know u in these 2 weeks.i know how hot it used 2 be while in MOTW but u handled it really cool........superb.gud job honey.
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sree,
Am never in places like this, but am in awe that you can handle the likes of Nets.
luv
jagdu