Frequent Posters

jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Vanakam ASHTA KAADHAL SHANKARI 

Nengal yenna behind question appadiya alaga forgot pannitengala?? page 4 and page 8 my questions remaining chellam πŸ˜‰  Semma semma tukkalana answers and made me laugh at 5 am mrgs while im having my coffee πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

annal, u have 5 more days yaar to go .. nengal inggai irekere questions yellam answer pannalai naa, we have to extend u yaar πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

sari, adhu yellam answer panni, yennakum indha question rombha naala mandhai potte uruthedhe. Indha konjam answer pannirengal daa 😳

If one doctor doctors another doctor does the doctor who doctors the doctor doctor the doctor the way the doctor he is doctoring doctors? Or does the doctor doctor the way the doctor who doctors doctors?😍

When a doctor falls ill another doctor doctor's the doctor. Does the doctor doctoring the doctor doctor the doctor in his own way or does the doctor doctoring the doctor doctors the doctor in the doctor's way😍

How will u answer to your son if he ask u this questions πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ( u know about kids illa 😳)

Why do gorillas have bignostrils amma?

How do you know if there's an elephant under your bed amma ?  

What is greater than god, amma?

ippodhi ivalava taan 😳

sankadevi30 thumbnail
giri & siva's koffee with kadhal pugal IF enkum manakuthuπŸ‘

super pongaπŸ˜†
G_SIVAS thumbnail

Thanks nallu, meli, aish, laksh, vani19, ambi and eljay for your appreciations and wishes😊.

Me too got more enjoy while answering for those questions.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by G_SIVAS - 15 years ago
G_SIVAS thumbnail

Originally posted by: vani2007

Coffee answers ketta giri ku oru 'OOHH' podanum, bhathil sonna ungalukum oru 'OOHH' podanum, very interestiing question and answersπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Nice answser sivaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ for the kazhuthai question. thank you da vani, romba payanthukittae irunthen.😳
OK, siva enaku chinnna doubtπŸ˜•,

neenga kazhuthaiya poranthu naan human ah porantha, You should learn the kazhuthai's language πŸ˜ƒ
illa naan kazhuthai yaa poranthu neenga human ah porantha,enna panrathu? Neenga kazhuthaiya porantha, neengale answer therinchipingale πŸ˜†
illa rendu perum ore samayathila kazhuthaiyaa porantha, appo enaku eppadi solveenga, and naama eppadi orutharai oruthar identify pannika mudiyum???πŸ˜‰,
Jolly vani.... rendu perume answer therinchipomπŸ˜›
konjam explain pannunga please!!

G_SIVAS thumbnail

Originally posted by: giriadimai

Pramadham Siva,

8 vagai kaadhalai engalukku adayaalam kaatina neengal ini

ASHTA KAADHAL SHANKARI  πŸ‘ Thank you very much giriπŸ€—

enru kaadhaloda azhaikkapaduvai!πŸ˜ƒ

Kazhudai enral azhagiya penn ( woman) enru oru artham irukkunu engeyo kelvi patta maadiri oru gnyabagamπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ.

Oh.. sorry giri, now only i am hearing this. Very first, i have to ask 'Sorry' to my brother.

Ahaha... yaraivathu vai thavari kazhuthai ennu thittitta, escape aga oru vazhi kidaichurukku. Thanks giri.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Vani, kalakkungo kalakkungo.... Siva jamaingo jamaingoπŸ˜ƒ

G_SIVAS thumbnail
G_SIVAS thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasunap

excellent set of questions and brilliant answers tho aavi parakkara coffee should be sethupona kaadhal!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Superb Jas... ExcellentπŸ‘
G_SIVAS thumbnail

Originally posted by: netra_rama

Vanakam ASHTA KAADHAL SHANKARI 

Nengal yenna behind question appadiya alaga forgot pannitengala?? page 4 and page 8 my questions remaining chellam πŸ˜‰ Selective amnesia Semma semma tukkalana answers and made me laugh at 5 am mrgs while im having my coffee πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So, neths, inime neega coffee ai kadhala parpinga, enjoyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

annal, u have 5 more days yaar to go .. nengal inggai irekere questions yellam answer pannalai naa, we have to extend u yaar πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Selective amnesia vai full amensia va change pannanumnu, you have decided na????? MOTW thread na Man Of The Week, is it? WOTM illaiya???? (Women Of The Month)
πŸ˜ƒ

Don't worry, definitely i will post the answer, But, sorry pa no more questions hereafter, pleaseeeeeeeeeee.....................................

sari, adhu yellam answer panni, yennakum indha question rombha naala mandhai potte uruthedhe. Indha konjam answer pannirengal daa 😳

If one doctor doctors another doctor does the doctor who doctors the doctor doctor the doctor the way the doctor he is doctoring doctors? Or does the doctor doctor the way the doctor who doctors doctors?😍

When a doctor falls ill another doctor doctor's the doctor. Does the doctor doctoring the doctor doctor the doctor in his own way or does the doctor doctoring the doctor doctors the doctor in the doctor's way😍

To answer for above two questions,

i should meet a good doctor first. (Siva, total amensia thaan unakku.... no doubt... reserve pannitadalam oru bed in mental hospital)πŸ˜•

How will u answer to your son if he ask u this questions πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ( u know about kids illa 😳)

Why do gorillas have bignostrils amma?
Because they have such big fingers (engaiyo, paditha/ketta gyabagam)πŸ˜‰

How do you know if there's an elephant under your bed amma ?

See, your nose is touching the ceiling  (this too......)πŸ˜‰
What is greater than god, amma?
 Madha,pitha,guru, theivam
if you are truth,obedient and discipline to madha, pitha and guru in all sorts then the god is living inside you.

ippodhi ivalava taan 😳 

girivanam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=jasunap aavi parakkara coffee should be sethupona kaadhal!!!
πŸ˜† Jas , Jas!

[/QUOTE] 

Edited by giriadimai - 15 years ago