January 24th Written Update: 2nd Finalist Shaljit

-Ashoo- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

hey guys! today show consists of us finding out who is the second finalist in this tense emotional episode.

Band Playing. Dhol Music.

Gauri-Hiten come out as our host. (hiten looks dashing) and talk about maha bharat. 3 jodis battle it out for the final spot in the finale. introduce judges and jodis.

Special Guest: Amrita Rao and a small performance done by her
She talks a little about her movie victory and wishes all jodis good luck

hiten-gauri acknowledge that in 2 days its republic day.
introduce the jodi who is tension free. naman-megha

1st Performance: Naman-Megha jodi # 4
Song: Tere Naina

My opinon: beautifully done. it was an amazing dance to watch. spellbound. Smooth with grace!

Comments:
Farah: if you guys have performed this dance on the finale, you would have won the competition
Arjun: im so happy you both are in the finals. i just want to do one thing. and he stands up and does this "bowing motion" saying this is done only for those who are worthy. πŸ‘

2nd Peformance: Kanjali jodi #5
Song: Vacancy Golmaal

My Opinon: i like the song. it was a really cute chic dance and some great steps. anjali is on fire. i think she proved to others that she can dance. yes their were some coordination problem and it brought it on their faces. still great effort! πŸ‘

Comments:
Karishma: it was a cute peppy dance, but their were coordination mistakes. this is maha muqabla. i dont want to say anything. lets see on the scores.
Farah: it was cute peppy like karishma said, but this dance was pose to show fun. i didn't see that. this is maha muqabla.
Arjun: Anjali you were mindblowing. kapil was bad. we didn't see the entertainment we should have seen.
Amrita: as an normal audience i liked your performance. wish you peace!

Score: 7+8+8=23

Gauri-Hiten introduce Yash-Gauri Next

3rd Peformance: Yash-Gauri Jodi # 14
Song: Yeh Raat/Aankhen

My opinon: i think they did a similar dance in nb4. it was pretty interesting dance. i was amused by it. steps are different, unique concept. good performance.  πŸ‘

Comments:
Arjun: in the beginning, i liked it, but the dance. its the first time i saw very few. there was coordination problem. yash your energy dropped. and today this was not your best peformance.
Farah: unfortunatly you guys had worked so much, and did well, and maha muqabla mein you didn;t do well sorry.
Karishma: act was pretty dramatic, beginning was good, in the middle it went downhil.. you guys are good dancers. i think you picked the wrong concept, costume costume hi ragay.
Amrita: this is the first time i ever saw anything like this. i liked it. i hope the end turns out good for you.
Hiten: naman-megha what do you think. finalist baan jayega?
Naman: i doubt it. Lets see.

Scores: 7+7+7=21

Gauri tell hiten that we will not go out tomorrow because arjun is peforming at the star screen awards. arjun talks alittle about his performance and how he didn't do much and it was fun

**exclusive promo is shown of arjun performance was priyanka, deepika, katrina (one scene with carring katrina, sallu bhai gonna be pisted), bipasha, and all the bollywood stars join him on stage** what an entertainer! and charmer😳😳**

**video clip of yesterday's episode is shown of karishma breakdown at shaleen-daljit performance. the jodi speaks on how much it effected them. there performance today is dedicated to karishma. Shaleen says more than scores, we want karishma smile back. how sweetπŸ˜³πŸ‘

4th Performance: Shaleen-Daljit Jodi # 11
Song: Dhoom 2

My Opinon: SHALEEN-DALJIT ARE BACK!!!!  ROCKING PERFORMANCE! great energy. im so proud of daljit. look at her move! she was superb. shaleen was excellent as always but still many praises for the diffculty in the dance and he did it was such ease.

hiten today we saw fire in your performance. do you think that deserving for the trophy. shaleen we expect so much ourselves and the judges equally expect from us. i mean we have seen so many cry for each other love ones, friends, but for you and we have only known each other for weeks.
Karishma: no shaleen we are a family and when i saw the peformance i felt bad because you guys are such good dancers. i love karishma! πŸ˜³πŸ€—
Shaleen: mam' we wont let you down.

Comments:
Karishma: well today im happy there was no gimack. nothing. it was pure dance. the good part was that it was a different attitude. we have seen so many different things but i liked daljit sporty attitude and shaleen also. it was very nice. good job! πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
Hiten: They made you happy?
Karishma: bhaut khush! very happy!
Farah: shaleen you were outstanding, mindblowing, fantastic. you were too good. you had so much attitude and power but i didn't see it in daljit at all.
Arjun: i think your performance today out of all the other jodis was better. but also before giving scores, you guys were still not at your best.
Amrita: shaleen-daljit, the energy you had, thats the energy i was looking for in all the performances. so i wish you all the best and a victorious night!
Gauri: mr. and ms. finalist naman-megha do you think they have finalist capability?
Naman: i would want them to become a finalist
Shaleen: same here

see guys both jodi are such good friends. im really happy! πŸ˜ƒ

Scores: 9+9+9=27

todays scores, yesterdays scores, and votes will determine nach baliye 4 second finalist. and after that voting will start for finalist for the trophy

hiten talks to amrita about victory. and a promo is shown of the movie.

gauri asked farah to please tell us who you think is pantene shine performer of the day winner. Farah asked amrita to present the award since she is the guest. amrita comes on stage. The trophy goes to naman-megha. well deserved!

now its time for the results. all 3 jodis some on stage. amrita is going to announce who is the second finalist. hiten askes all the jodi who they think will win nb4. all say themselves. yash says one of us for sure. we are the senior but they are all good. arjun praises yash-gauri talent in such a short span that they have been on nb4.

amrita comes on stage with a red talwar. ready to announce. hiten asked amrita you are the one who knows which jodi receives the talwar. will you please present it. (TENSION)

amrita starts walking "shaleen daljit today your performance was great but whether its capable of victory you'll have to wait" <--MY GOD. BLOOD PRESSURE INCREASING. yash-gauri your concept was fantastic. your dance will always be memoriable. kapil-anjali you guys both got a beautiful name together "kanjali" and great fans but will it lead you to the finals..............................

all jodis scared, nervous, tense, worried, all kinds of expression. karishma closed her eyes. looks like she's praying.

2nd finalist is.......................................... DALJIT AND SHALEEN!!.
confetti pops and celebration starts! shaljit looks so excited and relieved! They gave the cutest hug!! awww it was so adorable. 😳😳😳 so happy for them! judges and naman-megha looks pleased!

Hiten asked shaleen to say a few words. i think he couldn't say anything. speechless. his laugh was so cute.
Shaleen: we promise all 3 judges sir, mam' that we will make you proud. no gimacks, no skates, bhaaz kiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  i mean we came to dance. we will dance. Enough now. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† shaleen is too cute!

Karishma: i think in all my life i never went thru this much tension. but congradulation to shaleen-daljit and we will miss kanjanli and yash-gauri alot. Now let the best jodi win. All the best.

Nach Baliye 4 Finals: Shaleen-Daljit  VS Naman-Megha Next Week February 1st! Do not Forget to Vote!

Both jodis start their battle today. Each giving each other comments saying we'll win and if you want to come to the stage. prepare to lose. Cool Scene.

Performance of the Week:: Naman-Megha Aa Khushi Se Khud Khushi

VOTE VOTE VOTE THIS WEEK FOR YOUR FAVORITE JODI!

thanks again guys and enjoy the video

sidd

Edited by sidd11 - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Well initially i thought that i will not comment but its ur updating and well balanced comments that forced me to come here and appreciate u ..so as usuall loved ur updatings and unbiased comments so 3 clappings for u πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ..  ..well this is my last reply to any update of NBF so on behalf of all kanjali fans this is for u ⭐️ ...hope others too learn & behave like u πŸ˜‰
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

I didn't get one thing, I haven't seen today's episode yet, but as far I can read from ur update, why Naman Megha is performing and ShaJit are not performing? πŸ˜•

It's Naman Megha who has been choosen for yesterday episode as first finalist, then why ShaJit are not performing? πŸ˜•

Hayaa.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: farislove

I didn't get one thing, I haven't seen today's episode yet, but as far I can read from ur update, why Naman Megha is performing and ShaJit are not performing? πŸ˜•

It's Naman Megha who has been choosen for yesterday episode as first finalist, then why ShaJit are not performing? πŸ˜•

Zee this update is not complete yet..siddii is still going to write about Shajit performance and last part where the 2nd finalist name is annouced by Amrita ..where as Naman megha performed in the begining as a finalist jodi ..this has nothing to do with NFL
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
naman and megha rocked today! so did shajit. they deserve to be in the finals
noha450 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg thanks yaar
hope shaljit wins
-Ashoo- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kiran_sherry

Well initially i thought that i will not comment but its ur updating and well balanced comments that forced me to come here and appreciate u ..so as usuall loved ur updatings and unbiased comments so 3 clappings for u πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ..  ..well this is my last reply to any update of NBF so on behalf of all kanjali fans this is for u ⭐️ ...hope others too learn & behave like u πŸ˜‰

oh thank you so much hun! i feel really special 😳 thanks for the support. and thank you all kanjali fans. i hope they follow my behavior too. πŸ˜ƒ goood luck to you in the future.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Awesome episode, I'm so happy for Shaleen-Daljit! But I liked Gauri-Yash dance a lot, it deserved better scores!
JATTISIKHNESS25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: noha450

omg thanks yaar

hope shaljit wins

good luck to shaljit....πŸ˜ƒ
..kashish.. thumbnail
thanks for the update
congrats to shaleen and daljeet