Frequent Posters

pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
sidd, you are a wonderful updater.. in all seriousness.. πŸ˜ƒ
-Ashoo- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

haha thank you. sorry thought id lighten the enviornment.

pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
goog thought, that one.. 😊

one thing i will miss for sure is your updates and the great detail you go in on.. it is such a treat to read.. even if sometimes i have watched the video, i never miss reading your updates.. πŸ˜ƒ
mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JATTISIKHNESS25

you know what don't even bother replying back...cuz I've had it with this NB4 topics...seriously rather than than have fun with topics people take them ways to seriously and start walking with it...It's not the end of the world!!!!!πŸ˜’

i'm not going to say anything negative about naman megha b/c they deserve to be in the finals. 

but i am going to agree to you comments about ppl taking this WAY too seriously.  i had a member send such a humiliating and insulting PM about me to one of my friends.  and i just read a post in the RKAB forum by a particular member referring to me and saying that i was "fuming" . πŸ˜†    and then the member went on to say not to respond to my posts and to just "enjoy" me..............as if i'm some sort of dish to eat. 🀣

i mean really....people need to relax and focus their attention on more important things in life than worrying about what so and so is saying about your favorite jodi.
Edited by mittijalebi - 15 years ago
-Ashoo- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pksanam

goog thought, that one.. 😊

one thing i will miss for sure is your updates and the great detail you go in on.. it is such a treat to read.. even if sometimes i have watched the video, i never miss reading your updates.. πŸ˜ƒ

thank you so much! i would think people get annoyed that fact that my updates are long and detailed. thanks for the support πŸ˜ƒ ill miss writing them
nyc001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidd11

okay well can we comment on something else in this topic. like how im such a good updater? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† just kidding!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Wonderful yaarπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘