Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arvanu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: justluvmayank

haan toh tujhe muski ke liye koi bengali words  chahiye toh feel absolutely free to ask!!!!!!!!!!

sure sure......zaroor kahoge.....aur zaroorat bhi hogi!!!!!

-surbhi😊
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arvanu

sure sure......zaroor kahoge.....aur zaroorat bhi hogi!!!!!

-surbhi😊

haan zaroorat toh hona hi hai!!!!i'm always there!!!!i'll give you free bong tutions!!!!!😆
arvanu thumbnail
hey guyz,

thank u soo very much for ur sweet comments...will try and make it to ur expectations.......now i wanted to tell u some points before i start the FF:

1)since i am very busy with my 12th and being flooded with exams right now......i wouldnt be able to post very often......but ya,would make sure to post atleast once a week......

2)this FF would be a wholesome of emotions.......happiness,sadness,seriousness,romance,cuteness......but not only joy......a tinge of sadness and seriousness too.....(u could make out by the intro i had given)

3)RM in this FF are totally different than what they portray in DMG.......and the character displayed of muskaan is personally very close to my heart.........

Lastly,please feel free to give me some suggestions regarding the FF.....i would really appreciate it.....and the update would be tomorrow for sure......

-surbhi😊

Edited by arvanu - 15 years ago
-Sakina- thumbnail
yeah i know you must be busy with your 12th right now......all the best!!!!!
yeah....do try to make it once a week!!!!
RM do seem diffeent and the story seems serious....excited for the first part!!!!!

and about the bong lessons thing.....feel free!!!!!
arvanu thumbnail

@saku.....i know u might understand well.....as u too are in the same boat.......and for bengali lessons...will pm u for sure and ya forgot to add one more point there.....the first part would be coming tomorrow for sure.......

-surbhi😊

-Sakina- thumbnail

@saku.....i know u might understand well.....as u too are in the same boat.......and for bengali lessons...will pm u for sure and ya forgot to add one more point there.....the first part would be coming tomorrow for sure.......

-surbhi😊

yippie!!!!excited!!do pm!!!!!
arvanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: justluvmayank

yippie!!!!excited!!do pm!!!!!

sure!!

-surbhi😊
AshiYuvi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sur! I love you! Thank god tune bhi likha! Ur intro is soooo damn good ki ab actual parts padhne mein darr lagega. Idk what to expect yaar. Tu toh surprise package nikli! very beautiful! Good luck with exams!
continue soon and keep rocking! Thanks for the PM and add me to the top of that PM list, kyunki i'm officially ur number 1 fan.

Komz
muskaan_ankita thumbnail

ya muskaan is a benagli girl here......Ohh!!u too a bengali???now thats a sweet conicidence.......😛
thanks for the comments,ankita.......will continue soon and pm u for sure!!

-surbhi😊

yes... I am a bong!! I am so excited about this FF... 😊 all the best for your exams and studies... do update when you get time!!
arvanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshiYuvi4life

Sur! I love you! Thank god tune bhi likha! Ur intro is soooo damn good ki ab actual parts padhne mein darr lagega. Idk what to expect yaar. Tu toh surprise package nikli! very beautiful! Good luck with exams!

continue soon and keep rocking! Thanks for the PM and add me to the top of that PM list, kyunki i'm officially ur number 1 fan.

Komz

hahaha!!!!!!my number 1 fan??maine aisa kya kar diya,komal.......??thanks for the sweet comments.....tujh jaisa to likh nahi sakti but will try......waise btw,i am a big fan of ur FF... be it RM dream one or the one-shots......ur writing skills is beyond expressing.......will surely pm u and add u top pe of that list.......hehehe😆

-surbhi😊