Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Haan Mru - based on your update it does sound like a wild Wednesday. But the way the situation is poised righ now, instead of a terrific Thursday it looks like we will be getting a thrilling Thursday.
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hema,

The whole story is moving along well but the twist coming up is that Virat is going to accompany Hiten to the panchayat .. that is NOT good news!
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Viraat is upto no good guys.. I refuse to believe that he will accompany Hiten to the panchayat just for moral support.. Jaggu soo has a hand in this..

The romantic in me wants Jaggu to try and harm Santu and DM to swoop in and save the day...
The logical me will hate this coz it'll interrupt the flow of the story.. its heading in a beautiful direction...

My main question is Why is Hiten so angry with DM??
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sukhi you'll love the entire episode.. It was just brilliant... The flow of the story is beautiful.. the mystery is unraveling and each piece is falling into place...
ronitfan thumbnail
Ofcourse v-RAT has an ulterior motive behind coming with Hiten to the village meeting .. somehow he IS involved .. I dont think he's involved with the killing .. but he MUST be involved with manipulating the situation to keep DM and Hiten poles apart ..

Yaar Hiten ITNA gussa?? Jaane  bhi do!

I hope Santo's position really rises in DM's eyes after how she handles this situation .. she is intelligent .. not the usual fare ..definitely she'll do something good !
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sns23

Sukhi you'll love the entire episode.. It was just brilliant... The flow of the story is beautiful.. the mystery is unraveling and each piece is falling into place...

Cant wait to watch it !

😳
sns23 thumbnail
Sukhi, watch n comment... its just brilliant... DM is SUPER...
aadorboseroy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wild wednesday indeed... A completely powerpacked episode.. Dharamraj Mahiyavashi, Dharampur ka malik was completely in action today... Everyone gets a piece of him today, well everyone other than santu that is..

Loved that when Parashuram coward says that they want a villager to take part in the investigations, he immediately told Santu is there in the house, she'll be there..LOVED that scene... DM the husband is blossoming beautifully.. He asks moti to stop blaming her... And then not once does he blame Santu for what Nanaji did... I'm glad that mongi dint go tell DM, coz seeing his reaction, if mongi had told him, the result wouldn't have been pretty...

The villagers are seriously cowards, when DM yells at them they all immediately push nanaji in front, for him to bear the brunt of things...

Tomorrow is going to be spectacular, we'll have a Hiten-DM showdown in front of the panchayat and Santu having to decide...Its gonna be awesome...

Hey Mru.Today Episode Was good 1..DM Totally Rulez...
First Time i saw (Birju kaka aka rishabh bajaj Servant is Talking him) Birku kaka is talking to DM ..

That Scene was Cute one ..motiben is start shouting on Santu and DM stops her 😛Wowwwww Sweome one Villagers lovingly Santu will B there wid DM..

why everybody is Blaming DM ..Why can't They talk to Hiten..???(Hiten is too much..he dint even listens what his father is trying to say....Idiotly Directly  go to PAnchayat...I Don't KNow wat Virat will do ..???
DM will get anry after seeing Virat +hiten together..

I Doubted Maulik😕..
Well tomorrow Santu have to do decide wat she will do??Definitely Save Hiten..Wat i think so ..They will show sumthing ..which confirms it tht there sumbody else is also involved,..Jaggu or Maulik Let's See
tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great episode and great DM defender of justice . I like the fact that he insisted to do justice even against his beloved son , but I wished he heard kadambari when she was yelling at Santu 😡 , I was indifernt to this girl till now but after what she did to santu I hate her ðŸ˜¡ .
this Maulik is just like his aunt , an evil ðŸ˜ˆ , may be hiten doesn't like Santu but at least he shows his nafrat openly , but this Maulik is tryin to cause problems to Santu but indirectly so his father won't know that he is the origin of them and Santu won't know that he's also a dushman like his aunt .
thank god birwa was out of all this , at least we know that her friendship with Santu is preserved .
DM will put Santu in a big dilemma leaving the decison between her hands , but she will be the saviour of both her husband and his son ( at least I hope so )
I think tomorow' s episode , inchallah will be minblowing .
Edited by tunisian - 15 years ago
aadorboseroy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Viraat is upto no good guys.. I refuse to believe that he will accompany Hiten to the panchayat just for moral support.. Jaggu soo has a hand in this..

The romantic in me wants Jaggu to try and harm Santu and DM to swoop in and save the day...
The logical me will hate this coz it'll interrupt the flow of the story.. its heading in a beautiful direction...

My main question is Why is Hiten so angry with DM??

I m also thinkijng the Same thing ..Why hiten is too much angry wid DM he dint Even listened wat DM said. Start his BLah blah Speech.. etc Arey Hiten is nowdays going Beyond The Expectation..Well See Wat Happens and how Villagers Proved tthat Hiten is Innocent