Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
lol... yeah.. i don't think it'll be that fast.. i have a feeling that DM might overhear.. but Bandini has surprised me always.. so let's see..

but yeah, hopefully Santo finds the culprit before DM.. then Hiten will have some respect for her.. hopefully, even help her.. 😳  but that's also asking for a lot.. lol..

i'm still betting on Jaggu and the fact that they haven't showed him yet is just making my suspicions stronger..
mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yup, there's a few of us in the Jaggu being the culprit camp.  And I so want it to be the case.  No Mahayavanshi member pls.  Not even Maulik!
pksanam thumbnail
yeah, exactly.. and if god forbid it is him, then let him be adopted, please please god..!!   lol..
hey all..... i have to catch up with a lot of discussion...... i have been missin quite an action here....... my PC was down with fever.....😊...... now have given the it some doses nd it willl be fine......

so let's see a lot of things have happened since i last visited the discusiions..... puja ho gayi..... fir holi bhi ho gayi.... is beech humare DM Jr ko pata chal gaya ki gurantee DM sahab ne di thi....nd then this cow slaughter......hmmmmmm ..... a lot of events have taken place while i was away...............

so the current topic of discusioon is wht willl mongi darlin do to save get her mawdi justice....... and.... and ..... the famous DM vs DM Jr..... y dont they come out nd solve the probs once nd for allll.... roz roz ki khit khit se to chutkara milega.....i mean if u want i can arrange a kabadi match or somethin.... or maybe even some other form of dual fight..... where the winner gets to take the KOHINOOR.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸΌ nd the loser gets to go on a dinner with moti ben......(hum aur tum....)πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ or i hav a better option..... maybe they should sit down with a couple of drinks and shots nd sort out the issues over the table ....(although this will be a very time consuming thng b'coz they willl have to visit mumbai.... as gujrat is a dry state)che yaar st patricks day has just gone by.....🀒🀒

as of now i think hiten bhai has all the rights to be angry with DM sahab b'coz he is still not able to forget his mother.... nd moreover hiten should be given an equal chance to prove himself.......

"i think hiten has all the rights to be angry with his father...... but his father should also understand tht DM Jr. should be given an equal chance to set up his own bus..... matbal wht he did was right as a father i mean anaybody else in his place would have done the same thing.....nd being a father he had the rights to give the gurantee on his behalf.....but on second thoughts as a caretaker nd as DM he should have given a chance to hiten to prove his worth..... maybe hiten should have had to made to struggle in order to understand atte dal ka bhav.....nd who knows hiten might have proven his worth....." frm DM-Hiten fight p2

nd also nanaji should not keep quiet.... matbal ki although he knows tht the bracelet belongs to DM's sons he should tell santu nd the decision be made to her whether or not to tell others nd DM..... see the pt is we all know tht hiten tried to use mawdi for pullin his car.... nd nobody knows wht happend after tht....nd a bracelet won't fall off just like dat frm the hand..... unless u r into some serious stufff....nd moreover santu has the rights to know tht....(although santu has many other rights...... this is just one of the never ending lists).....

one more thng tht DM says tht he will give Phansi ki saja to the culprit is absolutely out of this world..... b'coz the last time i checked dharampur was still in India  nd as far as my knowldge goes nobody can just give Phansi like dat.... mean to say those days r over......i'm not sayin tht village thakurs don't have any power nd tht such things don't happen daily life in rural areas in India.... but as far as i can judge the serial..... these lines were a metaphor of tryin to say tht the person who has done this wil not be spared.....

nd yeah birwa's voice is either not properly dubbed or there is some prob with the mic.... she doesnt sound natural.......

let us wait nd watch.....the game is about to begin.....πŸ˜†

Edited by kooldesi_fun - 15 years ago
Saabi45 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It was a good epi indeed....

Nanaji is keeping quiet just for the sake of his Santo. Well if the Phansi ki saza talk is to continue during the week, then i am sure the culprict will be out soon..

Hahahaha.. I was laughuing the way DM took his shoe to shoo off that HitenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘

pksanam thumbnail
Saabi, yes, that was awesome, wasn't it.. pure rage and fury coursing through DM's veins.. just loved that scene..

kooldesi, it's good to see you back.. yeah, it's been a long time.. well, i am glad you caught up.. well, great ideas for DM and Hiten to sort it out.. lol... but i doubt that Hiten is even willing to sit down.. so no chances of getting together.. the dual maybe, but again, i doubt they would do that.. let's just enjoy the fireworks for now.. πŸ˜‰
Brinjal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

While all you guys have amazingly analysed  ydays bombastic episode, NEW  LIGHT in DM-SANTO relationship, DYNAMITES exploding between DM- Hiten.....and the impending blurting out by Moongi.....what I could not stop wondering about is ....( in lighter vein)......Santu's HOLI OUTFILT all spic n spac n sparkling and ironed out.....I was totally bowled over as to how could she get her coloured HOLI outfit back to SHINNING WHITE.....!!

When I saw Santu in her shinning white ( which she played HOLI  in) outfit yday....i was imagining a ticker. below...this part of the programme is sponsored by SURF EXCEL....Dhoondte reh jahoge!!!!!!!!!

Brinjal
pksanam thumbnail
BJ, as i mentioned earlier.. she was wearing the yellow/blue/white one and then when she visiter her Nanaji, she had the all blue one.. now she's back to the yellow/blue/white.. since a day has passed, i am guessing it has been washed and cleaned out.. πŸ˜‰

see, they did take that into account.. hehhee..
Brinjal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If you recollect when DM says go play Holi with ur folks ...she runs in the yellow n white one and continues playing on it.....What iam wondering is which detergent is she using...becos I hve not managed to remove the colours from my lil son's Holi outfit as yet!!!! ......but really pooor thing its high time she gets some new clothes for herself......
pksanam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Brinjal

If you recollect when DM says go play Holi with ur folks ...she runs in the yellow n white one and continues playing on it.....What iam wondering is which detergent is she using...becos I hve not managed to remove the colours from my lil son's Holi outfit as yet!!!! ......but really pooor thing its high time she gets some new clothes for herself......

they have excellent laundry services in Dharmapur.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i do wish they'd show some wardrobe addition as well.. poor her, she has to keep adjusting between her two saaris..