Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Mru - like me you seem to be counting the numerous portraits too around the house, office and factory.😆 It's a nice feeling to know I am not alone.

Seriously, the amout of importance and footage the portrait is getting on my nerves. Wonder if we are going to get to see some kind of DM-Subhi interaction in flashback mode?

But hats off to Ronit Roy for the way he executes his conversations with the portrait. He makes it look like the portrait has life and at any point in time it will talk right back to him. This man in brilliant in executing all and any kind of scenes.
KaneBC thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soap-critic

Mru - like me you seem to be counting the numerous portraits too around the house, office and factory.😆 It's a nice feeling to know I am not alone.

Seriously, the amout of importance and footage the portrait is getting on my nerves. Wonder if we are going to get to see some kind of DM-Subhi interaction in flashback mode?

But hats off to Ronit Roy for the way he executes his conversations with the portrait. He makes it look like the portrait has life and at any point in time it will talk right back to him. This man in brilliant in executing all and any kind of scenes.

I actually do hope the portrait starts talking one day.

Subhi's Portrait : For the love of god, move on with that Chokri. Go on, you have my wholehearted blessings and now please let my poor soul rest in peace.

Only way DM is ever going to accept Santo. 😆
Edited by --BC-- - 15 years ago
tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --BC--

I actually do hope the portrait starts talking one day.

Subhi's Portrait : For the love of god, move on with that Chokri. Go on, you have my wholehearted blessings and now please let my poor soul rest in peace.

Only way DM is ever going to accept Santo. 😆

I'm afraid BC it' will be really the only way for DM to move on and leaves the portrait ( which I hate by the way and did you remark it's the same one everywhere ) and as you said  accepts santu😃
mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What an epi!  (didn't hear any significant gujju today.  Let me know if I missed anything)

That music that plays in the background in the beginning (ni sa sa, ni re re, ni ma ma…), I half expected to see Sheshu…LOL! 😉

Yesterday, no one dared to color DM.    Everyone just did the tikka…even Surekha !  Well, finally today the kids (suraj and Birwa) got his cheeks.  I was telling Hema yesterday, watch Mongi run in innocently and want to color banevilal!  And banevilal may look annoyed but for Santo's sake he will give in!  Waisa hi  hua…not that he seemed annoyed for one bit.

Cute scene of the day ---- DM/Mongi----Mongi was so cute…the way she stands there grinning with an ear to ear wide innocent smile 😃 while he stands with his hands on his hips again, looking down at her sternly!  How could he not give in to her!  Santu looks scared, Moti is gloating thinking Mongi got what she deserved.  When DM walks away, poor Mongi is dejected, Santu feels bad for her.  DM had actually gone over to get some color.  Saumilbhai smiles that DM is obliging to the girl!  Even Pinakin was all smiles.  DM gets down to her level, not just bend over, so sweet of him…colors her cheeks and pats her! Mongi…LOL…smart girl, throws away her awful blue/green color and takes the gulal from his hand. DM has a cute smile the whole time watching her enjoy the moment. Santo was absolutely pleased.  And then DM applies the last of the color to her and a ishaara to go have fun!  She was so happy while Moti was fuming in her saree! ðŸ˜†

Gaaawwdd, Maulik. Ok best left unsaid.  I am Fast forwarding his scenes…so useless…not to mention pathetic acting.   Now he's got Hiten all riled up!  And Hiten, instead of thanking his dad he will create a hungama. UFFFFF!!! 😡

Bapuji the bear is so sweet…he actually says that the children should accept Santu as their mom! Wow, no one else would have had the guts to say it! ðŸ˜²  Baa, still bitter at the idea of a saut!

So wanted to see DM loosen up and get in there and dance with the others. ðŸ˜†

Best scene – DM/Santo --- Santo gets bold and wipes his face! Wow! Aur Khadoos DM, garbs her hand firmly but gently puts it down (atleast he didn't throw it rudely).

What was Hiten's problem?  He used a poor little cow to drag his car out.  Yeh aaj kal ke chokre na! 😡

GoGreen thumbnail

i am sure jagmohan might have killed Mauwri ( the cow) just to take revenge on DM.

Santu will be the one to pull out Hiten from this mess....

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Sumu ji, great point. May be Jags killed maudi and now the blame is on Hiten, however what Hiten bhai did was not nice, even if he killed her or not.
mombasa00 thumbnail
True, Santo will get Hiten out of the bind.  But will he relent his hatred towards her.  No.  He is too proud like DM....itni jaldi nahin hoga. :-(
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
U know Mombs and everybody else...Hema ben and I didn't like that pallu walla scene...i mean she needs to take it slow...she crossed the border today.
mombasa00 thumbnail
True, I was a bit surprised at her bold move.  I thought she would simply take the plate away and bring him a new one.  But she reaches up to clean the gulal.  That was mighty bold.  But have to admit...it was innocently cute.
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
She could have found something else na like a napkin or something...I mean they have not reached that stage in their relationship for her to actually clean it off for him with her pallu. Besides, DM was nice to actually let her know he didn't appreciate that in the nicest way possible.