Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Mru ... if my post does not make sense - please assume that Bandini is officially driving me nuts ..

NUTS for Bandini now .. gossh I never thought this show could get me so hooked ... like you said - cant wait for Monday - why couldnt that darned Oye It's Friday end last week?! Sheesh what a waste ..

Mannn there is going to be a SOLID monday coming up .. I guess Santo ends up helping DM in his Malik v/s father dillema as well .. being the priya dharampatni that she is ..eeshhh ...

*blushes*
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aadorboseroy

Great Detailed analysis Mru..
Well todays Episode..is Gud....
Firstly the Gulal scene was awesome..DM so cutely putely Gulal on mongi face..and as usual Santu is taking Chance Wid DM..lolzzzz everytitme wen they showed sumthing between them ,DM Ideal Son Hiten was always there,..
At One moment i thought now she will get a scold wen DM hold Santu's Hand 😲 but finally she managed to escaped from there..

I Dont understand such attitude of Maulik..areeee i thought he shud b happy after knowing tht DM is helping Hiten...but here's Ekta Applied her mind..once againMahabharat gonna start in DM House ,,
And Santu and DM will Play role in solving tham rather than spending time Togetherr

Thank you... ya, i missed the good stuff.. Saw all the unnecessary stuff... Maulik and Moti no comments... And Hiten, he'll come around... Its just a matter of time and some Santu loving, and then everything wil change...
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Kaash woh din jaldi aaye ..

There's this beautiful song too for them ..

Hum yaha .. tum yaha .. dil jawan.. woh sama ..
Lekin kaha shuru shuruke pyaar ka
Phir se chalo churaye dil yaar ka

AWWWWWWWWWWWW
aadorboseroy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=ronitfan]Kaash woh din jaldi aaye ..

There's this beautiful song too for them ..

Hum yaha .. tum yaha .. dil jawan.. woh sama ..
Lekin kaha shuru shuruke pyaar ka
Phir se chalo churaye dil yaar ka

AWWWWWWWWWWWW
[/QUOTE

Kis Movie ka Song hai😉i dont remeber the movie Name
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ditto sukhi.. I think I'm really losing it... Monday, i hope ulta doesn't happen.. Santu is surely going to have a major role to play.. which is surely going to melt DM further... Hayeee.... I hope this week is the end of oye at the friday 10 pm slot.. 3 days is too much of a gap...

sns23 thumbnail
Sukhi, Lovely song...

here's another one...
dil ne kaha chup ke se..
ye kya hua.. chup ke se..
kyun naye lag rahe hai ye dharti gagan,
maine pucha toh boli ye pagli pawan...
Pyar hua, chupke se...
ye kya hua, chupke se...
sns23 thumbnail
Right now the only song that is running through my head for them is, from ghajini, Kaise mujhe... 

Kaise mujhe tu mil gayi..
Kismat pe aayi na yakeen..
Utar aayi jheel main, jaise chaand utarta hai kabhi
haule haule.. dheere se..

Suits the melancholy mood DM is in right now...

soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sns23

Ditto sukhi.. I think I'm really losing it... Monday, i hope ulta doesn't happen.. Santu is surely going to have a major role to play.. which is surely going to melt DM further... Hayeee.... I hope this week is the end of oye at the friday 10 pm slot.. 3 days is too much of a gap...

Dharamraj is going to face a very big dharam-sankat on Monday. I hope Santu comes to his rescue again and tactfully pull him out of a very difficult situation even though she is upset, angry and hurting over what has happened to Mawdi. Everyone has expectations from DM but nobody backs or supports him in anything. Bapuji and Surekha do in their own indirect way. Santu will do it unconditionally inspite of the way she is being treated. DM has to undergo that realization.

About the Mawdi -Manjiri issue - let me clarify any confusion the viewers may have. Mawdi means mother. Since the 3 girls are motherless they consider the cow as their mother and refer to her as Mawdi. And the cow's name is Manjari. Therefore she is referred to by both names - sometimes Mawdi and sometimes Manjari. Hope that clears any confusion.

Haan Mru, I totally agree that 3 days is a very loooonnnggggg wait.
sns23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soap-critic

Nice to see you back Sukhi. Hope your net behaves today.

Two of you cannot make sense about why DM behaves the way he does. Woh hi toh DM ki khoobi hai na? His being unpredictable and an enigma.

I am still trying to analyse his last line from yesterday. It had a two-fold meaning I think. One that he refuses to accept her as his wife and the second being his family will never accept her as one of their own. Her family are the only people who will accept Santu for who she is? Still confused.

Also, after Birwa declared that Santu had helped her make the sheera - did you see Ba put it back in the plate/bowl? How selfish of this lady? So what if Santu had helped, it was her grand daughter Birwa who had taken the initiative to learn and make it na? The Ba-Portrait duo will make sure DM does not move on. I want Surekha to take her parents along with all the portraits to Surat for a vacation.

Hema, i've given up trying to figure out what DM says and why he says it.. I going to remain happily mystified...
About baa, she's being extremely selfish.. Even if DM does take a step forward and think about moving on, Baa's behaviour will make him take 10 steps backwards.. Surekha should take everyone away.. but I doubt she'll be take all the portraits, there seems t be one in each sorner of the house.. and in different sizes... Not to mention the ones in the office, the factory, the storeroom and god forbid there be a pocket sized version for them to carry around... Unless DM/Baa throw the portraits out themselves i doubt they'll be going anywhere..
sns23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soap-critic

Dharamraj is going to face a very big dharam-sankat on Monday. I hope Santu comes to his rescue again and tactfully pull him out of a very difficult situation even though she is upset, angry and hurting over what has happened to Mawdi. Everyone has expectations from DM but nobody backs or supports him in anything. Bapuji and Surekha do in their own indirect way. Santu will do it unconditionally inspite of the way she is being treated. DM has to undergo that realization.

About the Mawdi -Manjiri issue - let me clarify any confusion the viewers may have. Mawdi means mother. Since the 3 girls are motherless they consider the cow as their mother and refer to her as Mawdi. And the cow's name is Manjari. Therefore she is referred to by both names - sometimes Mawdi and sometimes Manjari. Hope that clears any confusion.

Haan Mru, I totally agree that 3 days is a very loooonnnggggg wait.

I feel like an idiot now... Should've known it'd be a language based misunderstanding on my part.. Thanks a bunch for clearing that up hema...

About the supporting thing, i feel the same too hema... Bapuji surekha do support him, but its the sideline wala support.. not the kind of support he needs.. Looks like he's going to be facing rebellion from both his sons as well in the middle of everything... Both santu and DM have to look out for each other.. Hiten is DM's son, but DM is Malik, and he is the judge jury and executioner of the village.. While santu will be grieving over the loss of mawdi, she will have to look past that, and pull DM outta a very sticky situation... Its going to be a great episode...