Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramas thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
great part reena ek hasina do deewane ab kya hog aaage?
keep up the good work.
Edited by ramas - 15 years ago
jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramas

great part reena ek hasina do deewane ab kya hog aaage?

keep up the good work.

Thanks a lot di...Your comments meri liye bahot zyaada important hai
Your comments always support me and give me the courage to continue
I will update really soon

Aapki choti behan
jaanlover thumbnail

Part 4

Nahar and Neel walk together towards Saloni...both were still smilling at her. When Nahar arrived by the table she stands up and give him a hug. For a second Nahar couldn't do anything...he was surprised by the hug of Saloni. It was the first time that a girl came so close to him. She smiled to him and asked him if they could have a diner together...he looked at her and nodded his head.

Neel could not believe his eyes...she didn't even looked at him. And his best friend Nahar who never came so close to a girl has also forgot him...but than finally Saloni looked up and smiled to Neel.

Saloni: We want to order something...Can you bring the menucard...?

Nahar: Hmm..Saloni this is...

Neel: ( he didn't let speak Nahar) I will bring the menucards right now madame.

He brought the card afters some minutes and Nahar and Saloni had ordered some food. Nahar and Saloni had a great time together. They were talking about their work and Saloni was really interested in the work of Nahar. He had show her some sketches of his new summer collection. After the diner Nahar asked her when she will come to her new home.

Saloni: Can you not wait anymore...? ( she smiles and give him a wink)

Nahar blushed and smiled...he told her that he was just curious. Than he saw Neel and told her that his friend also wanted to meet her. She told him that she will come tomorrow in the evening with her household. She took her bag and called Neel...she asked him for the bill but Nahar told her that he will pay the bill. She smiled and hugged him...and than she left from there.   Nahar walked with Neel to the bar and they took both a glass of beer.  

Neel: So...don't you think it's now the time to tell your best friend who that beautiful lady was...?  

Nahar: Well I wanted to introduce you but you didn't let me speak...so what can I do...?  

Neel: I didn't wanted to spoil the romantic moment between you both.  

Nahar: Romantic moment...please Neel. She is our new housemate..I had told you about her when I came here..right...? But like always your were somewhere else with your mind.  

Neel: Wow...she is our new housemate...that's great  

Nahar smiles and told him about Saloni...and that she will come tomorrow in the evening. Neel was thinking about Saloni...and he smiles  

The next morning Nahar woke up early...he had a important meeting. After he had took a shower he went to the kitchen and made a cup coffee for himself. Than he took his file with new sketches and thought for a minute about the moment when he showed Saloni the sketches. There came a big smile on his face...he took his keys and left.  

It was 11 o'clock when Neek woke up...he took a hot shower and went to the kitchen. He took a glass of milk and went to the terrace with the newspaper. He had take a free day of work...after he had read the newspaper he went to his room.  

He took a new leaf and started to paint something...he didn't knew what he was painting but when the painting was finished he saw a beautiful lady who was sitting on a table. It was Saloni...he had paint the moment of last night. He was looking at the painting and didn't know what he was feeling at that moment...it was a feeling which he never felt before.  

He was still looking at the painting when someone knocked at the door...he went to the door and open it. There he saw Saloni with two boxes in her hand...her hair flew in her face because of the wind. Neel took her hair away from her face and they looked in each other eyes

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it. I will update really soon  
This part is special for My Sweet Nazia di, Raksha di, Manisha, Judy and ofcourse Arpana
Edited by jaanlover - 15 years ago
swati_j thumbnail
nice part di!  awwesom work... i have no words to express my feelings about your new fanfic and also other.....
             but you have one reqest that make pair of nahar and saloni please...........
                                have a nice day! 😊
Edited by arpana_j - 15 years ago
~Simz~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hey reena. Wow....really loved reading. when I read it...its like ....beautiful feeling....like a song....i don't know how to explain it. You r a writer...i hope you understand.

Will eagerly wait for the next chapter.

I agree with aparna....hopw to see NasA pair up.

Edited by ~Simz~ - 15 years ago
judyp thumbnail

Great Work.... Love reading it...  Keep it up...

jaanlover thumbnail

Originally posted by: arpana_j

nice part di!  awwesom work... i have no words to express my feelings about your new fanfic and also other.....

but you have one reqest that make pair of nahar and saloni please...........
                                have a nice day! 😊

You are such a sweetheart...Thank you very much for your lovely comments
I'm really happy that you like my new fanfic.
I will update really soon dear...and I will remember your request 😉 but if you really want to know who the one is for Saloni you have to wait and read the story 😃
I can't tell you right now who it is...because it's a suprise !!!

Have a wonderful day
Edited by jaanlover - 15 years ago
xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I love it  you are such a good writer. keep up the great job👏
can't wait for the next part.
jaanlover thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Simz~

Hey reena. Wow....really loved reading. when I read it...its like ....beautiful feeling....like a song....i don't know how to explain it. You r a writer...i hope you understand.

Will eagerly wait for the next chapter.

I agree with aparna....hopw to see NasA pair up.

Thank you so much di...This is one of the most beautiful comments I received from someone.
I'm so happy that you loved it and that I can give you that beautiful feeling.
I will update really soon di

Take care and be happy
Aapki choti behan 
jaanlover thumbnail

Originally posted by: judyp

Great Work.... Love reading it...  Keep it up...

Thanks a lot Judy 😃
I will update really soon