SP Fanfic: Dostana - part 12 on p17 {10.05.09}

jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Dostana

Dostana is a story about two friends...Nahar and Neel.
They live in a beautiful apartment in London. They lead their own lives and they shares a great friendship together.
However they decide to rent a room to the beautiful Saloni.
Saloni quickly becomes friends with Nahar and Neel

The friendship between Nahar and Neel will be put to the test when they both fall in love with Saloni.
Saloni is sure that one of them is her true love...but who....??

Read this wonderful story about three friends who will make you laugh and cry. They will let you understand what friendship, love and sacrifice means

Characters

Nahar: 24 years old...He is sweet, caring and a very understanding guy. He loves his family very much. He is a very talented fashion designer and has his own company in London. 
He looks very handsome and many girl were after him but he was waiting for his dreamgirl.

Neel: 25 years old...He is a nice person but flirty guy. He had been living with Nahar and his family since he was 12 years old because his parents died by a plane crash. He works in a restaurant and is also a very talented painter. He does not believe in love until he meets... 

Saloni: 23 years old..She is very beautiful and a cute girl. She is a very modern girl but at the same time she is also very traditional. She has a beautiful boutique in London.

Edited by jaanlover - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaanlover thumbnail

Part 1

It was Friday night and Nahar and Neel had just came home from work. Nahar really wanted to take a warm shower and watch a good movie just like Neel but they couldn't do that because after a half hour there would come some peoples to watch the room.

After a half hour someone knocked on the door. Nahar and Neel looked at each other and Nahar made the door open. It was a old woman...before Nahar could say anything she pushed Nahar away and went to the livingroom. Nahar walked behind the woman with a unfriendly face. Neel who sat on the bank had to laugh at the sight of Nahar. He stands up and told the woman that he would take her to the room. Nahar went to the kitchen and took a glass water. After some minutes Neel and the old lady comes back and she told them that it's not what she want. Nahar was relieved after hearing these words...and she left. Nahar and Neel looked at each other and they started to laugh.

A few minutes later a young woman knocked at the door...she was thin and she was wearing a yellow skirt with a green blouse. Nahar who was a very talented fashion designer looked to her clothes and thought that the combination of her clothes was really terrible. On the other hand Neel was really happy to see her...he took her coat and give her some compliments. Nahar shakes his head and smiles...she loved the appartement but the room was a little bit small. Neel tried to change her mind but it had no effect. So she also left and Neel was really disappointed...Nahar gave him a push and told him that he must have her telephone number somewhere.

And than there came a guy...he was very tall and he has a very hazardous face. Neel was scared and told Nahar that he must show him the room. Before Nahar could say something the guy looked at Nahar and asked him where the room was.  Nahar told him in a frightened voice that the room was left of him. After some minutes he came back and told Nahar that he will think about it and will give them a phonecall.

When he left Neel told Nahar that he can't live with that guy in one house..Nahar told him that maybe someone else come and take the room before him. Neel nodded his head...but than he told Nahar that everyone has already came and he was the last person. They looked at each other with a frightened face.

Neel decided to take a warm shower while Nahar was watching tv in livingroom. He was thinking about the guy...what will be happen if he would come there and live with them. He was afraid  of this idea...but than the phone goes. He thought that maybe it's him and he took the phone with trembling hands.

It was a beautiful voice of a girl...she told Nahar that she saw the advertisement of the room in today's newpaper and she was really interested. She ask him if they had found alread someone for the room...Nahar thought for a while about the guy but told the girl that they hadn't found someone so she could come and watch the room. She was really happy and told him that she will come tomorrow in the morning. Nahar was happy and thought that this is the only girl who can save him and Neel from that guy.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys will like it...I will update really soon.

Nazia di..special for you because maine aapse itni dhin se kehe rahi thi ke mein apni naaya FF ko post karongi lekhin I was just so busy with college and work. Lekhin now I have posted it.

and ofcourse it is special for all my dear SP Friends...

Edited by jaanlover - 15 years ago
ramas thumbnail
great beginning. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘i like it already๐Ÿ˜ƒ. I assume that will be saloni.๐Ÿ˜ณ wow!! just great.โญ๏ธ plz post soon,  reminded me of movie dostana with john abhi pryanka๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Edited by ramas - 15 years ago
xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I love the story great job๐Ÿ‘.waiting for the rest.

_Naz_ thumbnail
Hope you guys will like it...I will update really soon.

Nazia di..special for you because maine aapse itni dhin se kehe rahi thi ke mein apni naaya FF ko post karongi lekhin I was just so busy with college and work. Lekhin now I have posted it.

and ofcourse it is special for all my dear SP Friends...

Sorry Reena i don't like it...I LOVE IT!

Aww.reena you are tooo sweet
Thanks so much
love the episode...its to funny and good
i like the friendship between neel and nahar
hmm..i'm guessing the girl is saloni..right?
i hope she falls for nahar and not neel

anyways
loved it keep it up. love u loads

nazia didi
~Simz~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Reena.

Great story. Can't wait for the next episode, Ihope you write it soon. Its a different story line...absolutely love it.

Simz
jaanlover thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramas

great beginning. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘i like it already๐Ÿ˜ƒ. I assume that will be saloni.๐Ÿ˜ณ wow!! just great.โญ๏ธ plz post soon,  reminded me of movie dostana with john abhi pryanka๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks you so much my sweet di...your comments really means a lot for me.
I'm glad that you like the story already.
I will update really soon di

I was watching dostana with my cousins and when I went to sleep a story
came to my mind and that is this story...๐Ÿ˜‰

with lots of love
aapki choti behan
jaanlover thumbnail

Originally posted by: nicole22

I love the story great job๐Ÿ‘.waiting for the rest.

Thanks for your kind comments ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Will update really soon
swati_j thumbnail
Eagerly waiting for next part yarr.........!    great job!๐Ÿ‘
jaanlover thumbnail

Originally posted by: naz_u54

Sorry Reena i don't like it...I LOVE IT!

Aww.reena you are tooo sweet
Thanks so much
love the episode...its to funny and good
i like the friendship between neel and nahar
hmm..i'm guessing the girl is saloni..right?
i hope she falls for nahar and not neel

anyways
loved it keep it up. love u loads

nazia didi

ahhh dear....thank you so much for your sweet and kind comments. It means a lot for me.
I'm so so happy that you already loved it.
Well you have to wait to find out who will be the love of Saloni....๐Ÿ˜‰

I will update really soon di
Love you very much ๐Ÿค—