Lina400 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
umm, Radika is a cold beauty which exists , you know there are some people , thwy dont have gret features, such as big nice eyes , lips and eyebrows but they have a warm in their face that makes them attractive rad has those feaurures but she is cold , its like God forgot to salt her, ahhaha , so thats the problem , shis is not namekeen she is cold and I dont like her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pg17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
to each his own....I personally like her simplicity instead makeup cake Vishaka!!!
burberryx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
huh? radhika is so pretty..i dunno wat r u talking bout..cold?
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Please don't create topics which are bound to lead to fights. Besides bashing actors on physical attributes is not allowed on I-F.

having said that..beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I'll keep a watch on this thread and if need be i'll have a mod close it.
Edited by jinc118 - 15 years ago
heaven002x thumbnail
and ur point is?..M confused..😕
Itxhiet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lina400

umm, Radika is a cold beauty which exists , you know there are some people , thwy dont have gret features, such as big nice eyes , lips and eyebrows but they have a warm in their face that makes them attractive rad has those feaurures but she is cold , its like God forgot to salt her, ahhaha , so thats the problem , shis is not namekeen she is cold and I dont like her.

I agree somewhat. Radhika is okayish. I dont find her hot or sexy.😉

No offrnce.
Aamir's Fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: pg17

to each his own....I personally like her simplicity instead makeup cake Vishaka!!!

Same feeling here as well 😊. I also love her simplicity and think that she is gorgeous. I was just reading this article and she looks gorgeous in a dress as well.

wonderman thumbnail

Originally posted by: pg17

Agreed
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
agree with love 4 ever the same point of view.
swordfishh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Well... Not commenting on Radhika's beauty or physical attributes... I think its her dead pan expression that gives the impression she is "Cold"... Now that expression goes with the sad female that she is... Always given second class treatment... Radhika will stop being cold as soon as we see her in Dev's arms!! Wait n watch!!