Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: swordfishh

Well... Not commenting on Radhika's beauty or physical attributes... I think its her dead pan expression that gives the impression she is "Cold"... Now that expression goes with the sad female that she is... Always given second class treatment... Radhika will stop being cold as soon as we see her in Dev's arms!! Wait n watch!!

I agree only partly with you. Her facial expression sometimes do give the feeling that she is unmoving but her expressions are not limited to that. When she smiles (which is rare for her because of what the story is like) she doesn't look so stone faced. The time she was dreaming of Kanha in the first few epis or dancing, or when she was worried when the kangan got stuck in her hand and was miserable about the whole Dev-Vish wedding taking place and then after the wedding when she imagines Dev in her rooom and feels shy and hids her face..those were excellent expressions. I especially remember one when like usual Amma was cursing her out when she tried to see Dev's photograph and then she looks at Devki with a heartwrenching expression i thought that was very powerful. Same with the Jan 16th epi when she is looking at Devki even without saying anything she expressed exactly what her character would be feeling at that moment. So i dont' think Rubina is as static and surely has a variance in facial expressions. The script and the way her character is gives her little chance to display it tho.
I think she's pretty.. she'll grow on you once you start watching it for a while...    

On a side note.. Her face seems very "susat".. meaning she always seeems sleepy and doesnt have any energy..
Itxhiet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena1

I think she's pretty.. she'll grow on you once you start watching it for a while...    

On a side note.. Her face seems very "susat".. meaning she always seeems sleepy and doesnt have any energy..

this is bcoz her characters demands. She havent got a single happiness till date in the serial, ofcourse.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well she is not hot and sexy but she is pretty and beautiful...
Manusha_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well i agree myself...lol...but she is okayish i guess.....