Learning To Breathe New Mixed FF NOTE ON PG ONE

sabi2010 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey guys! Most of you probably don't know me, or have forgotten me or still remember me 😛
But i used to be a user who used to write Fan Factions in the good 'ol days of Shilpa Anand in DMG!
Well ever since i left writing i got 369 PM's to start again!
So i thought i'll give it a shot!
But if i don't get good feedback, i'll eventually scrap it off.
Anyways, please read the introduction and let me whether i should continue.
I need at least 5-10 comments to continue, so comment and use the THANK YOU button!
By the way my name is Sabista, but you can call me Sabi 😊

P.S: THIS FAN FACTION IS REALLY REALLY MATURE, SO MAKE SURE YOU'RE APPROPRIATELY AGED TO GO AHEAD WITH THIS CRAZY EXPERIENCE.
-----------------------------------------------------------

~Introduction~

This is the story of a girl and a boy in a long lost kingdom, where the prince swoops the princess on his horse and takes here away from her sorrows and pains.
Okay, it wasn't that long ago and it really wasn't the prince and the princess.
It was just the result of two chemicals reacting, the attraction which was created when two parallel universes collided.

This was the story of six different people. With their six lives came, six personalities, six dreams and six attitudes! But the one thing they had in common was the four lettered word that makes every heart beat, yes you guessed it right! L O V E, love!

Six of them were as different as the sun and the moon, the stars and the nebulae etc. etc.
But the one thing that kept them tied together was their craze for love.
Some of them embraced love in open space, while some kept it a secret fantasy.
But well, secret or no secret; love always makes it way out in the open.

Armaan, Ridhima, Samrat, Gunjan, Mayank and Nupur; all of them join India's most prestigious college of music!
"Xanga College Of Western Music Studies"
All of them had the same dream, to embrace the stage and wait for no one. But how were they to know that their lives were to change once they step into college!

From controversies to rumors, everything spread like fire at Xanga. Then how are these six to manage their already messed up lives?

Well lets wait and see, what the future has in store for them!

~Part One (Character Sketches)~

The food was hot, hot enough to burn my insides and threaten to fuel my already scorching heart; But i cared less about the food for the moment. I just wanted the damn voices in my background to fade, at least a moment of silence would be appreciated by me.
They were doing it all over again, fighting like cats and dogs. Abusing each other, accusing each other; and who was the one suffering in this chaotic mess?
ME!
I was fed up of their fighting and non-stop taunting, but what could i tell them? After all they were the parents and i was the kid.
I was just hoping the earth would open up and swallow me in it, but fantasies never come true.
"Gunjan! Did i ever cheat on him, tell this disgusting man the truth!"
Oh, there she went again; asking me to fall into this.
Eighteen years of my life were less of a mess, that i had to go about with another year of taking all this shit.
"No Mother, you are not at fault"
Now i realized what they meant when they said "A parrots constant repeating can get irritating"
But there was something wrong with this phrase, because it was not the people around me going crazy, IT WAS ME!
"So Gunjan, you mean to say i'm the one at fault?!?"
The water was high above already and Daddy's comment increased it by another level.
I was through taking all this!
I was floating in am ocean of anger, when suddenly i heard an explosion!
I think it was my brain exploding, but the thunder was fading away under my own firm and loud voice now.
"Will you to stop thinking about yourselves already? Divorce each other when you can't stand each other. Oh wait a second, you guys did divorce each other but you were too in love to handle the distance, so you got back and made my life a living hell. Finish this f***ed up marriage already and give me some peace for myself!"
And the next thing i felt was a hot burning on my right cheek.
Yeah you guessed it right my mother planted one on my cheek and grounded me for an entire month!
How nice!!!!
Well its good i applied for college at a reside-in college!
It's time for me to pack my things up and get ready to run, because if i don't do that i'll land up in bed with a man like my father pretty soon!

So this is me Gunjan Singh, and my miserable life. Hoping that it'll change once i get into Xanga and make some cool friends. And for once i'll be happy to get out of this orthodox mess called a "family"

One thing was for sure! Marriage, love and passion were words that did not belong to my dictionary. And glamour was something that was forcefully erased.
Well lets wait and see if my life transforms or stays the same?

~Part Two (Character Sketches)~

The phone was ringing, but i did not feel like answering the call. I was sure about who was calling me, even though i did not see the number. A week had passed by and her voice on my answering machine caught me off guard! Her voice had a weird edge to it, but i could figure out what it literally meant.
After spending days and nights with me, enjoying every moment of her life with me; she turned aroud and took a bizarre decision which i still hope is a joke.
Was it first of April? I got up to check in the calender, but to my bad luck i saw a huge wall clock hanging high above the ground with 9th February firmly set on its digital calendar.
It was like the clock was taunting me, like it was teasing me by showing me every second tick by and bring closer the new day; which obviously i was dreading.
Sophie, my girlfriend or should i say ex-girlfriend because she dumped me 30 minutes ago on a 27 second phone call; was getting married once her first college year was to get over.
But i'm not the man riding her horse, it's someone else. Someone, who i now despise from the bottom of my heart.
We had crossed all our limits on prom night.
That date is still fresh in my mind and it brings back shivers down my spine.
She was looking so fine, after three years of dating and crossing two bases of a relationship; we decided to take it to the third and fourth base this night.
To her mother we were at the prom enjoying the dance and last day of college together, but only we knew what we were doing and our sensuality was bubbling.
That little black dress highlighted every curve of her body, making my heart beat louder and rising an uneasy desire in me.
I still remember that kiss. It felt like no other kiss we ever had.
I was just about to get a dreadful flaskback when the doorbell brought me back to reality.
I dragged myself to the door and found the courier chap standing there, waiting for me to sign his sheet and let him escape this horrid black house.
I signed his sheet and ripped open the courier to find my acceptance letter to Xanga.
I went through the student list, which had the names of every student i would come across during my course. And there it was, the name i was dreading, Sophie Malik!
And when my eyes ran towards the project partners section, i could see Samrat Merchant right below hers. After seeing our names together, all the other names went blur to me.
The focus was only on the top two ones, the names which i always wanted to be together now gave me an uneasy feeling.
How am i going to survive 5 years of my course with someone who i never want to meet again.
Will i be able to escape my desires, or will i indulge in her to the highest level possible.
I just hope Samrat, the real me, doesn't get lost in this fight against destiny.

~Part Three (Character Sketches)~

I caught another bunch of drama queens hovering over me and giggling like i was wearing a mascot suit with some ridiculously ugly jwellery right over it.
I personally think my fashion sense is bad, but its not because of me; it's because of those two orthodox maniacs sitting at home and ruling my life.
Eighteen years of my life i spent in a jail, called home by two people who undertook the contract to ruin my life.
I look like i just travelled from the past century and my clothes could accomodate two other girls of my size in them.
This was my life, i had dreams of being a superstar. But here i was living the life of a housemaid. Wait a second, even the housemaid looks glamorous than me.
Seemed like i was God's personal joke, he made to prove to people the meaning of a beautiful disaster.
This was the first time i was getting out of my house since 3 months. And guess what i was out for?
To buy new baggy clothes to wear to the countries most prestigious college.
A college where the richest people come and enjoy jizz-jazz, will reside a girl from a parallel universe.
I was a hostage since 18 years and i'm sure entering this college will make me feel free.
I just don't know how to tell my illiterate parents that the college is live in and i'm actually kicking theirs butts and living my own life now.
Well i have to face reality, but i'm scared.
Scared to lose someone i love.
I have hadcore hatred for my father, but my heart has found a little soft corner for the woman who bore me nine months and gave me this precious life.
I wanted to tell her how much i love her, but if i do then i have to let my dreams go.
On one side of the path is my only love in 18 years and on the other side is my only passion since 18 years.
I felt like i was melting deep into the ground when i suddenly noticed why i got that fuzzy feeling. It had started raining suddenly and i was lost in my train of thoughts when i realized i had to rush home and get my chores done.
Before i could hurry i dashed into a tall masculine figure and that's when i felt it.
The feeling that never aroused in me was here today.
Infatuation, desire and fantasy were all taking their toll over me, while that man stood there holding me in his arms.
Just when i was about to cuddle deep into his, i realized what i was doing.
I was fantasizing a stranger in my darker desires!
I shook off the thought and paced up.
Once i was in my bedroom and door was shut hard behind me, i knew my dream included another quest.
The quest to find love and quench my thirst of desire.
Ridhima Gupta, not only had to find a way to fulfill her dream; but she also had to find a man to fulfill her desire.
I'll do anything this year, to get what i want.

NOTE: Gah my ff's are so jinxed! After the last update my computer blew up and now i have a new laptop. YAY for shiny compaq!
So i shall start writing my ff again. Because i really want to write this one!
I hope my readers aren't pissed?
Well let me know if i should go on!
- Sabi
Edited by sabi2010 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabi2010 thumbnail
*emergency reserved space
sabi2010 thumbnail
I don't think its that bad, i mean 60 views but not even a single comment?
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sabi angellllllllllllll
i missed u soooooooooooo much
your FF's used to be amazinggggggggggggg
i tried to search them but i couldn't find them anywhere
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
i missed ur FF sooooooo much

sorry getting tooooo emotional hehe
but sabi where have u been yaar?????
i mean i totally missed ur FF's like hell di
glad ur backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk👏

You've been a total star ⭐️ and allways will be

can't wait for this FF
i better be the first one u PM😆😆
do continue sooon sabi

swancy
Edited by swansea - 15 years ago
perfectpiscean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sabiii! 🤗🤗 Its gr8 to see u back in action again!

And the intro sounds totally fab!
I cant wait to read more...So do begin soon!

And if possible...do PM me when u do!

-Marisha🤗

PS: Do u have the links to ur previous FFs? I havent read them in a looong time!
sabi2010 thumbnail
GUYS!
No i lost my old FF links
But this i will continue tomorrow and for sure PM you guys
I'll try to bring back plots of old FF's in these ones!
sabi2010 thumbnail
UPDATED PART ONE ON PAGE ONE
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Awwwwwwwwww Sabi
i loved it sooooo much
veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy gooood
just amazing
do continue soon sweetie

short but cute
swancy
sabi2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swansea

Awwwwwwwwww Sabi

i loved it sooooo much
veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy gooood
just amazing
do continue soon sweetie

short but cute
swancy

Thanks a lot Nancy
perfectpiscean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice part Sabi! Good job!

I really enjoyed reading Gunjan's intro...And Im looking forward 2 read the character intros of the other characters!

Continue soon...And thanks 4 the PM hun!

Bdw I just wanted 2 point out something...I just read ur note...Lol i found it funny though I dont exacty agree that a person who is not commenting is snobby :) ( "Please don't act snobby and comment if you've read it. Because i have major hatred towards silent readers, they make a writers work go wasted!")...It can also be that the person is shy to comment or maybe busy to leave a comment as of then...But I do agree that it maybe a waste 2 a writer's hardwork...=D...Hope u dont take my comments offensive!🤗

But do continue sooon!

-Marisha