Posted: 15 years ago
Hello everyone!

I have been watching this show from the start and never try to miss an episode...I just want to say that this show is actually life-changing. The way Kiran solves these problems of not just married couples but also other people who are sruggling is amazing...I also love the way the show gives the information at the end and the way the Kacheri helps by giving financial support. A real eye-opener!

I think India needs this kind of show...Hats Off To Kiran Bedi & Aap Ki Kacheri!

kiran should help me! I am addicted to her show.😭🤪

I really like the soap, especially that she gives resolution as well as financial aid to people. IS being actually helpful, not leaving people to fend for themselves by just talking to them.

I would also like that they show what happens to these people in the long run.... would be good to know if people are actually sticking by their contracts, and living happily.... will give the show more credibility.

Persy
yes i agree
i m also addicted to the show
its amazing how she comes out with solutions and help everyone

I too am 100% loving this show. At first I was sceptical about Ms. Kiran Bedi 's ability to deal with the legal aspect, but after a few episodes I am hooked to her and her 'kacheree'. I think she is amazingly knowledgable in the workings of the legal system and along with her hands on experience dealing with people of all types, since she has been in he police force for so many years, she has gained a natural sight into the workings of human nature.

she is the best and has done a wonderful job
amazing show on Tv - we all love to watch - kiran we love u - u are  the best
I agree that it is a great show.  Dr. Bedi is helping all the middle class people who cannot afford alot of things. 
i am soo impressed by d way she solves d prob....gr8 fan of d Kiran Bedi
Hats Off to Her...She is such an experienced Officer...
I think she is just fabulous
She gives justice to both sides of the problem which is infact really nice  =]
I am in England and I seriously think it is in need of people like her
The Indian Government definetely needs to take some tips from her on how to solve problems...