Written Update 15th January 2009

pg17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

15th January 2009

Rating: 2/5 πŸ˜•

Highlights: Vishaka, Aama gang up to convince Devki and Radhika that Vishaka will go as the Choti Bahu. 

Comment:  I have to admit that I loved this show as the title puzzled me and I used to wonder how is it possible Sindoor bin Suhaagan. So it kept my interest going and ofcourse Radev moments contributed a lot. But after today I think the pill the writers tried to force feed us, has gone the wrong way. I am at a crossroad where my interest has started to wane. (Devki's stupid acting, and Aama hysteria doesn't help....)πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜­ I cannot help but to think TO WATCH OR NOT TO WATCH...

Vishaka says to Radhika: Come on! Before anyone comes, give me back the bridal wear. (And she is smiling like a hyena oufff!!) Radhika says but I am already married. Vishaka says ouff I know, I myself made you take my place. Radhika replies I even had to go to the mandap, I had to wear this mangalsutra, maag bhi bhari hai. Vishaka says Radhika I had only made you take my place, VISHAKA's place, and this mangalsutra that you are wearing ' it is in my name. And this sindoor in your maag also is in my name. Don't waste time .Radhika says but there it wasn't you, but it was me. Vishaka says are what difference does it make huh? Anyways nobody knows who is behing the ghoonghat, that's why shaadi teri nahi phar meri houi hein. Aur Bidaai meri hi hogi. I will be the one who will go to the Purohit's family as the Choti Bahu, not you. (in a very condescending manner). Radhika is shocked and she says what are you saying? Vishaka retorts: Look Radhika! Dont ask unessary questions, don't waste my time, I just told you that nobody saw your face under the ghoonghat and I can still go as Dev's wife. Radhika says (feebly!) Shaadi ho gayi hai. Vishaka says: hey! Hold on, did you take this shaadi seriously?Radhika is crying and nods. Vishaka says come on Radhika! You were just acting as Vishaka Acting!Radhika says acting! Vishaka says I will explain, if a director had given me the role of rani lakshmi bhai, it doesn't mean that I will walk around with a sword, nahin nah?! In this same manner you were acting as Vishaka, because I had to go. I admit I got here a bit late and for that sorry. Now quick, I don't have time. Radhika says but in the mandap every sanskars were performed. Vishaka gets annoyed and says what does it matter, anyways these pheres and all, it doesn't make any difference. Shaadi toh Dev weds Vishaka hi hai nah? Vishaka says chal chal take off this saree, jewels etc, did you wear something extra in your feet, did you wear that in the mandap? Radhika replies lifelessly. Vishaka says whatever! And is taking off her earrings. In the mirror she sees Radhika's dejected face and asks her why are you hesitating? Did you by any chance start to have feelings for you jijaji (eeek) Radhika thinks about when Dev had stopped the wedding and asked her whether she loves him and when Kanha was telling her to answer truthfully. She had replied yes. And Kanha had said the truth is what is happening now and go to the mandap. Vishaka says Radhika you are thinking too much. What happened? Did the Purohit's find out that behind the ghoonghat it wasn't me but you. Or in our house?Ma ya Dadi?Then what happened? Take it all off! Radhika thinks about the pheres and the oaths. Vishaka says it is getting late for the Bidaai. There the raj mahal of the purohit's is awaiting me. Vishaka ka intezaar. Radhika thinks about when Dev said I love you a lot.

Mrinali looks at the gifts and says is it this only. For my marriage, there were two lowry full of gift. Dadi and Dev overhear. Chachu says these look very cheap and ask Mrinali to open it. He says to you think there will be dowry. Mrinali opens and says what is this? As dowry, snack!!!Papaar, etc Chachu says it is not in everybody's destiny to have dowry. And then slamming the box shut he says now if society is going to laugh at us looking at this, we will have to tolerate it quietly. Mrinali says if it was only remarks, we can always tolerate, but this is a blow to our reputation. After all, dowry is all about the daughter's value. Dadi says you are right. You know why? This is because some bride's worth are beyond dowry and all about a wealth of sanskaar. Dev adds on really! That why in Vivek bhai ki shaadi mein, babhi ke saat do truck bhaar dahaij aya tha. Dadi is smiling while Mrinali looks angry. Dadi says chal nalayak! (to Dev)

Vishaka gets exasperated with Radhika and says you are still standing here like that. Do I have to help you? Come on quick take it off. Devki enters and shouts: VISHAKA! And starts crying. Do you know what you have done? Where were you all this time. Do you know what happened when you left? Where did you disappear? Vishaka says Maa I didn't disappear, I just had to leave for a while. I was going to get back in one hour, but I didn't know that by coming slightly late Radhika will have to get married. Devki says a little late!, do you know you have ruined everything. This bechari Radhika had to get married, you ruined our reputation. How will we face the Purohits. Everyone is waiting for the dulhan outside. How will we tell them that Dev's shaadi was with....Aama (dayin jaise aankhein!) shuts Devki's mouth with her hand. Aama says it happened to Vishaka only and Vishaka will go in the doli. Radhika looks at her shocked.

Birju stops the band and tell them it's his brothers shaadi, stop playing this kind of music and to play some dhamaal ka. Birju tells Nandu not to touch the doli as it is her babhi's. Nandu retorts but this is also my sister's. Birju says Oh so you were the one in the mandap, and tell the people doing the decoration that let him ruin the decorations if he wants otherwise Dev will get angry with him. Nandu says when are you taking didi? Devki says but Aamaji what are you saying. Aama says yes indeed, Dev choose Vishaka, the proposal was for her, now we can't betray him by sending Radhika. Devki says but he married Radhika. Aama says will you be able to tell everyone this, what will people think, that we are liars, cheat. Devki says but how can we send Vishaka, she is celibate, she didn't get married. Aama says kabardhar! If you say such thing again. My grandchild only will go. My prayers wont go to waste. God only had put this obstacle, and now himself is showing us the way. Devki says which way? Aama says like you did tulsi vivaah. Sankyatik vivaah. Dev shaadi was to Vishaka. In Sankyatik vivaah, if the bride and groom is not there, then you use something to represent them. This has been happening from ages. Like in Tulsi vivaah, where will we get Vishnu bagwaan. This way only we let Radhika take Vishaka's place. Radhika is crying and sad. Devki says but in sankyatik vivaah, we use stones, statues, but here it was Radhika, a human not a statue. Aama retorts that this girl whom you don't know anything about her, her caste, her kul etc, is only a stone. You were a stone in Vishaka's place.

Sad  song is playing. Radhika reviews all that has happened. Aama says to take all this and give to Vishaka it is her right. Aama says there is still time glancing outside. She tells her not to delay. Devki says Aamaji Dev put mangalsutra, sindoor in Radhika's maag, She did pheres with him. Aama says to think logically, do you want your reputation to be ruined. By sending Radhika you will ruin three lives and Vishaka is smiling like a hyena. Devki think who did Dev choose? How can we send Radhika? How can we betray the Purohits? If you want that society doesn't laugh at us, then take it off from this unfortunate, and make your daughter wear it.

Precap: Aama shouting I wont let any injustice be done to my grandchild. Vishaka is smiling like a stupid hyena at that. I will show you what I can do. If you tell this to anyone, then I will take this poison and die. Everyone is shocked.

PLEASE COMMENT. πŸ˜• Edited by jinc118 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update. Gosh! I really cannot believe the nerve of Amma and Vishaka. They are so mean
sidra1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

let her die then. altleast one problem will be gone!!!! LOL!!!!!!

pg17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: flower146

GOD! My blood pressure goes high up when Aama goes hysteric and Devki does her feeble weak and stupid Aamaji Aamaji....Couldnt agree more with you. She is so mean - I simply cringe when she takes God name in vain. Die Dayin Die!πŸ˜† ouff
Dreamy_Girl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

thank u so much for the updates.

How can Amma & Vishaka be so mean & heartless.
Radhika got married with Dev so she is the rightful bride of Dev not that Vishaka
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
OMG, hope Amma does die! What the hell kind of story is this, Vishaka will go as the choti bahu when she didn't even get married to him and how the hell is Radhika like a stone! Idiots! Hey, thanks for the update!
candiva007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: flower146

I haven't gotten a chance to watch the episode as yet, I have to wait until I get home from work but, can the old bag just die already! 

Oh my goodness, they are suppose to be the "higher cast" and the old bitch wants her granddaughter to go as if she married Dev.  So she's suppose to sleep with the guy knowing that she's not married to him.  What a joke!  I hope Devki slips up and the husband finds out.  He's a wussy anyways not shutting his mother up when she speaks bad about Radika.
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
amma is so traditional and religious but radhika got married to dev and now amma wont let things be? i wish that amma would die
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
My blood pressure went up today when I saw Amma yaar how can an old woman be so cruel.  I mean Radhika and Dev got married, and they did her Khandan, she can't stay at her maayka. Vishaka is not married how can they tell her to have the bidaai. Poor Radhika.

.N00R. thumbnail
WOW!! Vishaka is such an idiot! Well I hope everything works out for Dev and Radhika 😳