Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago
who is married got the right to go aama (old lady) what a shame tosend an unmarried girl with someone else,this is called no reputation.
xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Great update.
Amma is really mean.
Deizy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks..omg vishaka is so mean..🤢
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh why couldn't Radhika open her mouth and say that Dev loves her and not Vish? that he is only mistaken in the name. Well guess no point in asking why a heroine of an Indian soap is mute.

Who has said before that Vishakha is not a negetive character but is grey.. tell me which part of her is grey and i'll be sure to paint it black after today.😡

Amma????????? for all her talks about religion and following traditions to the T that woman has some nerve asking a married girl to stay at home and sending an unmarried girl in her stead. What a witch. I hope that Amma dies of a heartattack soon..unable to breathe and the last person she sees should be Radhika by her side trying to help her and then this woman will realize what the value of a human life is.

Don't give up on the show just yet tho. I still think its got potential. We know eventually the misunderstanding will solve..it might be a while tho. But we also know that Radhika is not staying home.. she has to go to her husband's house.. i am sure they'll be living a double life Rads and Vish.
Edited by jinc118 - 15 years ago
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for the update.

I hate that Amma character. She is the biggest hypocrite. On the one hand she pretends to be all religious and conservative and on the other hand she is ready to overlook the whole wedding rituals which happened according to tradition just so Vishaka gets to be the bahu of that house.

Anyways, I was expecting this to happen. Maybe starting next week it will become interesting - not from the point of view of Radhika and Dev but all the others.

Vishaka will be put in a spot because the Purohits have very high expectations from the Choti Bahu. Vishaka does not know squat - I wonder if she knows how to boil water also. Vishaka will not be their traditional bahu. Mrinalini will meet her match in being rude to people.

Dev is going to get the shock of his life when he lifts the ghunghat. Wonder what is going to happen there. Will he realise what happened? Will Vishaka tell him the truth? Will he continue with a facade of being happy or will he tell Dadi what happened?

Would the Purohits accept an orphaned girl as their Choti Bahu?

Wonder how the story will unfold.
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for update.. Don't loose hope to quit show..Amma😡 & Vishakha..let them die..
how can she tell Radhika that she is stone..she can't send Vishaka as Dev's bride..Devki should tell her daughter & amma that she can't send Vish..Radhika has all right..
let see how Radhika go Dev house...
simi_1 thumbnail
oh god this vishaka and amma are driving me crazy, wish rads gets the guts to speak up and not give in to vishaka;s poision drama

thanks for the update
BengaliChica92 thumbnail
stupid gramdma die already....This show is making me sooooo mad
JasveerShastri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So I guess Vishaka will go as the duhan
ohmerehumsafar6 thumbnail
i think all the cast r villians main all