pink_lillies thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
*Note from D.T.* All help questions go in the Help Desk: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1088882

hey guys...i was just wondering if anyone knows the name of the song that they always play in the background when radhika is sad...

thanks. :) 😊
Edited by jinc118 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvkasu_kash thumbnail

tu he kanha bol is the song which plays in the bg whenever rad is upset.

you cn check the song in archieve section. hope u r helped.
pg17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
there is a special thread Music section - look for them in the all important links - all the songs are there 😃
dmgprincy thumbnail
wat is important linkss saw the ans at mani place i amnew so i dunno noe cn sum1 plzz temme
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Reminder, All help questions go in the help desk or PM me i'll be glad to help you. Do not open new threads for such inquiries.

For the new member:
Link to Archive Mansion

Every show forum on I-F has an archive mansion with collects all important links related to the show. Its usually among the top threads on the first page. In this section its an announcement thread So you will see this icon next to it (its at the top) Announcement threads remain at the top permanently so no one has to go looking for the important things.

Other threads that have  this icon next to them are sticky topics that are kept at the top of the page temporarily.

Please go through the archive mansion and the important topics for the things you are looking for. If you don't find something ask in the Help Desk  (also at the top of the page)

I am closing the topic since you are helped.😊

---Chhoti Bahu D.T.
Edited by jinc118 - 15 years ago