>>Choti Bahu Help Desk/Suggestion<<

-Sharona- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Post your Choti Bahu Questions & Queries here

Hey Guys,

This is a new show and every show should have a help desk for our members, so i made one

Please post ALL your questions and queries in this topic.

In here you can ask the question and you will get help

If you know the answer to any question asked here, please reply and help that member. Also, Please refrain from chatting in this topic.

Hope this 'Help Desk' Helps

Love & Regards, Candylover

Edited by -JC- - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Do you know when show started?

-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
He dear welcome to CHoti Bahu. The show started on December 8th.
ffern022 thumbnail
I am Catholic and live in the US, so I really don't know much about the Brahman religion. I wanted to know why Radhika can't participate in the pooja or step in the Mandir? I mean I know she is an orphan, but is their some religous reason?
-JC- thumbnail
Well i am christian too and don't know the details. but I've lived in India and watched several movies relating to the subject.. so all i know is that the inside of the temple is considered to be the holiest place where they keep the God's idol and only someone who lives like a brahmin (there are lots of regulations on a brahmin life in terms of what you eat, how you talk, how you think how you dress, but most of all your cast is decided by your birth). Now Radhika cannot be considered brahmin because her birth is unknown. So it is assumed (i guess) that she is not of the brahmin cast and belongs to a lowly one. So she is not allowed to perform the poojas and mingle with the brahmins. She can still go the pooja but she cannot take her father's place and she cannot enter the inside of the temple.
desimundha7 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What time does this show air? (US Eastern--I have dish network)

Also, I use firefox, and I need an additional plugin for zshare to work. Could anyone tell me what ti is/post a link?

Thank you,
Nitesh
Edited by desimundha7 - 15 years ago
-JC- thumbnail
I don't know the US time. but i use firefox too. And have no issues with zshare.😕 Anyway the episodes are uploaded on youtube too.
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Show coming US 4:30 Pacific time..that means 7:30 Eastern time.. Edited by pop77 - 15 years ago
-tanya- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Can someone tell me what happens after Dev puts rang on Radhika, and cant stop thinking of her..thanks :)

-JC- thumbnail
Dev thinks her name is Vishakha so tells his parents about it and they go and fix his marriage to Vishakha. He doesn't see the bride to be so he thinks he is getting married to Radhika. This week is the marriage ceremony.