Posted: 15 years ago

Hey

This is a thread for Vidya

I think that she has to be one of the under-rated stars and over looked , mean most of the time the media always goes on about her clothes that is it. Forgetting her fashion sense and talking about her actual work i think that she is fantastic. She was great in Bhool bhulaiya even though she never got credit for that for some reason not even nominated properly.Not just that movie though that was the performance that made me take notice..in salaam e ishq her part was the best bit in it , even in munna bhai she pulled off the role so well..as for parineeta i actually watched that again recently because i did not like it the first time i saw it again i think she played the role of lolita so well can you imagine any of todays actors doing that.

To me she repersents a actual indian actors. Alot of actors today seem to be from modelling backgrounds and becoming a place more on looks than actual talent. Not saying they are bad but compare them to yesterdays stars Hema, Madhubala , Madhuri, Kajol etc they look nothing in comparision. I am not saying that Vidya needs to be compared to them but she reminds me of actors and one of the few i think at the moment that actually have talents and  is a natural indian beauty.

Nina
Edited by Ektas_Angel - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well yes she is a fantastic performer but again this is bollywood...a place where actresses like deepika n katrina reach no 1 position mainly due to fan following n looks...

in short she is over rated in terms of being a star as she is only an actress not a star as stars do alot more than acting or should i say alot other things apart from acting...

but yes her performance in bhool bhulaiya was highly under rated...
I think she was very good in Bhool Bhulaiya and was not appreciated for it.
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
I am not a fan of her, but I think that she is a good actress!........
Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koizakapoor

in short she is over rated in terms of being a star as she is only an actress not a star as stars do alot more than acting or should i say alot other things apart from acting...

Ermm..Like what?? 😕

Originally posted by: Insanity

I think she was very good in Bhool Bhulaiya and was not appreciated for it.

She was fantastic soo scary in some scenes...she was soo not appreciated

well yes she is a fantastic performer but again this is bollywood...a place where actresses like deepika n katrina reach no 1 position mainly due to fan following n looks...

but yes her performance in bhool bhulaiya was highly under rated...

What is better in Katrina and Deepika than Vidya? 😕
I am not fan of these three, but Vidya far away much better actress than these two, Katrina hardly talk good hindi or even when she cries or show expression, she needs to work hard on it, I feel that Vidya is much natural than these two! no comparing, but as u mentioned them, I am saying my POV, acting is not only about show off or glamour, it's far away much different, I agree look is very important, but acting is what stay, many old actress who r not even good looking people still remember them!..........

-koiza- thumbnail

Originally posted by: farislove

What is better in Katrina and Deepika than Vidya? 😕
I am not fan of these three, but Vidya far away much better actress than these two, Katrina hardly talk good hindi or even when she cries or show expression, she needs to work hard on it, I feel that Vidya is much natural than these two! no comparing, but as u mentioned them, I am saying my POV, acting is not only about show off or glamour, it's far away much different, I agree look is very important, but acting is what stay, many old actress who r not even good looking people still remember them!..........

i dun think u understood my point...i said vidya is a good actress far better than katrina or deepika..but the reason y kat n dips r at the top is coz of the looks n x factors n sadly that is wat ppl focus more on where as the real tool is acting..
-koiza- thumbnail

Originally posted by: raiinie

Ermm..Like what?? 😕

dun take it in a rong manner...i jst meant like dancing...or mostly focusing on looks etc...

i dun think u understood my point...i said vidya is a good actress far better than katrina or deepika..but the reason y kat n dips r at the top is coz of the looks n x factors n sadly that is wat ppl focus more on where as the real tool is acting..

I am sorry if we misunderstood eachother! 😳, in this case, I second u on that, unfortunatly people are much focused on the look than the acting these days!.........

Edited by farislove - 15 years ago