Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: darkness_123

People tend to take stuff here very seriously, which I obviously don't, coz to me, it's just a show, not the be all and end all of the world. But people beg to differ, and then there will be tempers running high and name calling and accusations and what not. Better than that, I'll just wait for MN to be back in form, and then start rambling about how much I love them, haina?!!? 😛

You forgot to mention WL increases, Nims😉😆.....Whoops, I better scram now....you never know what can get termed as 'bashing' these days😳
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Seriously Nimmi - we should have a separate section for people with wicked sense of humour. Where no one will get "offended" by opinions. I was surfing another IF section where an innocent English word ended up being a bone of contention! I was too shocked to contribute further ...

Topic: I truly miss your RR ... but then I am missing everything these days - my home town, my parents and not to mention MayUr! Don't even get me started ... 😭
Edited by LadyMcbeth - 15 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
I miss the old Nupur.....she acts so much like an err.....gunda these days😕..(No offense intended to all those so easily offended😳)

The old Nupur was feisty but still adorably clueless and not so strangely cocky and willing to bite everyone's head off as she is these days....plus her new suits make her look too much like a behenji😕
mehak_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hahahahah Nimmi is busy with her collection of ghaati songs, so she is just watching Govinda movies and is concentrating on her collection. SO I don't think, she  is having time to post RR🤣

Ooopppps sorry Nimmi, I forgot to give u that ghaati song, so sorry, wait till u finish two more movies, I will upload n give u that song. DO nOt BASH me for this pleej😔
mehak_kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

I miss the old Nupur.....she acts so much like an err.....gunda these days😕..(No offense intended to all those so easily offended😳)

The old Nupur was feisty but still adorably clueless and not so strangely cocky and willing to bite everyone's head off as she is these days....plus her new suits make her look too much like a behenji😕

I miss her too. But dun worry, she will be back once everything is sorted out between her and Mayank. [ Atleast hope so]😆

And I see Obama is back in ur siggy. 👍🏼. And I heard that his wife is now a centre of attraction for her classy choice of clothes n all. This dress i.e. red and black one is greatly appreciated.
mehak_kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: darkness_123

People tend to take stuff here very seriously, which I obviously don't, coz to me, it's just a show, not the be all and end all of the world. But people beg to differ, and then there will be tempers running high and name calling and accusations and what not. Better than that, I'll just wait for MN to be back in form, and then start rambling about how much I love them, haina?!!? 😛

Haan haan we know, u did their besati and then u adored them🤣🤣. Just like how I do besati of ksg and adore him for few seconds🤣.

Okay on a serious note, we are missing ur RR, do start it again after ur exams and collection of ur fav songs😆
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehak_kapoor

I miss her too. But dun worry, she will be back once everything is sorted out between her and Mayank. [ Atleast hope so]😆

And I see Obama is back in ur siggy. 👍🏼. And I heard that his wife is now a centre of attraction for her classy choice of clothes n all. This dress i.e. red and black one is greatly appreciated.

LOL let's hope so, Mehakoo😉😆

And yeah, Obama's back cuz his inauguration is coming up on Tuesday!😃.....
eiliyafatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
yeah we need rr.......we miss it
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
nimmi.... plz post RR yaa... i too miss ur RR
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nimmi, we all miss your RR.. Once MN scenes increase, pakka? And if people take offense.. well, damn, I can't say what I want without them taking offence!

Random Note: I love that dialogue from Andaz Apna Apna! They don't make comedies the way they used to.. *sigh*

Love,
Radz