I miss Nimmi's RR :'(

mits002 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I miss Mayank and Nupur coz i miss Nimmi's Random Ramblings. 😭

Please creatives show us some more of them so that we can have RR.

Mods can close topic if any rules violated. Sorry!   πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ProdigalStudent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I too miss her RR's very much - they are frickin hilarious and brighten up my day... but I think she isn't writing any these days due to her exams 😊...
Hopefully there'll be more MN scenes to show coz her usual policy is 'No Mayank no RR' πŸ˜†
moon27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
even i want nimmi's RR....nimmi where r u???? pls give us a dose of RR...........miss it loads..........
anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nimmi ke liye ek petition plz........................
CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Nimmi....are you reading this girl ??? People are pining away for RRs.....ME TOO !!!!!
Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I also miss Nimmi's RR......they were so hilarious🀣. Full of praise and apt criticms as wellπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†. I loved her RR. Miss it so much................πŸ˜•
nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Me too! Me too!
We need an RR from you Nimmi! πŸ˜† Your RR makes me enjoy the episode.. no matter how sucky it is!
darkness_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oooh, I just saw this! Awww, you guys are sweet. πŸ€—But with the chindi scenes MN get these days, what do I even RR about?!!? πŸ˜”And everyone knows I'm not much of an SG fan, and have very limited tolerance when it comes to all the other nonsense, like Uday writing on his body and what not. All this might just push me over the edge, and I might start ranting about something, then as they say in Andaz Apna Apna, "aap kuch kahenge, yeh kuch samjhenge; thoda kuch samjhenge, bohut kuch likhenge; yahan kuch likhenge, wahan kuch chapega, aur jo kuch chap ke aayega, woh ajeeb sa kuch hoga, aur is ajeeb se kuch mein kuch ka kuch ho jaayega"... 🀣🀣🀣

People tend to take stuff here very seriously, which I obviously don't, coz to me, it's just a show, not the be all and end all of the world. But people beg to differ, and then there will be tempers running high and name calling and accusations and what not. Better than that, I'll just wait for MN to be back in form, and then start rambling about how much I love them, haina?!!? πŸ˜›

But seriously, you guys are too adorable! Thank you! You just made my day! Mwaaaaah! πŸ€—
mits002 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I really hope they show more of Mayank-Nupur next week!

And you can come backkkk!!
awwww.... i miss the funniness!!
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nimmi i miss them too! I hope Mayur have more scenes soon and you can come back with RR