Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Tanvi , Tanisha....

dont worry they will show the sangeet tomorrow then the wedding celebrations will start soon !!!

Rahmina.....

oh ok....sadi disguised her expressions before him.....ok .....

Jiya....

i think despite evrything Inder actually cares for vasu.....n i dont think he would say he would have preferred ambika over vasu.....besides we still dont know all the details bout the past.....
jiya25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tanu@  i don't think he cares anymore......he just wants a peaceful life the poor guy so he hopes that vasu will change a little and start to feel other people's emotion
-phoenix- thumbnail
Jiya....

u r going to use both 'bebasi dard ka alam' n 'do pal' for the first phase right??.....like 'bebasi' for ranvir helping ragini....n 'do pal' for their separation.....BTW should there be a song showing Ragini's gratitude towards Ranvir ???
-phoenix- thumbnail
Jiya....

yeah thats true ...he is looking for  a peaceful life......but i thought maybe when vasu had accepted the ragvir rishta he had held her hand....so maybe there was some shred of emotion/caring left in him for her......
jiya25 thumbnail
I am going to have to use bebasi for the first one, its the only one that makes sense, i will try to incorporate ragi's gratitude, but dont know how......
jiya25 thumbnail
i dont know tanu, the way he looks at ambi, its always with so much regret that i bet he just wishes he hadn't married vasu all those years ago....he has expressed regret abt vasu being his wife so many times now!!
-phoenix- thumbnail
Jiya....

for ragini's gratitude if u dont get a song just use a dialogue then....and 'bebasi' seems proper for the situation in 1st phase....

and yeah....inder does look at ambi with regret......i dont get it.....is it regret at not being with her n  being with vasu .....or is it a regret in general for all that ambi has had to suffer in the rajvansh house.....vasu probably fears that like her kids have moved away from her towards ambi ....her husband too might do so too.....
-phoenix- thumbnail

BTW..... where is everybody????.........the population has been less since the past few days.....

Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Have you guys forgotten the episode where Indrajit and Vasu fight in front of Ranvir? Indrajit says in not so many words that he regrets marrying her. He said he wished he didn't fall for her beauty.
-phoenix- thumbnail
yeah Rahmina....remember that....but was it just in the heat of the moment or did he really mean it???