Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
I was wondering if the wedding is going to be split up to a couple of days because I haven't heard about the wedding being an hour long episode.

If the mehndi/sangeet starts tomorrow, they can drag it on until at least tuesday of next week. So I guess the wedding will be split up from wednesday to friday or from tuesday to friday?

I really didn't want the wedding episode to be split up.
Edited by Rahm - 15 years ago
-phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks Rahmina.....

ok so i guess i didnt miss much.....

sometimes i wonder why r they not very consistent with alekh's character......sometimes he just looks at sadi n realises that there is something that is troubling her....n sometimes sadi is there before him all visibly troubled n he doesnt even realise it....thats what they showed today ...right??.....correct me if im wrong.....

also the alekh now seems so different from the early alekh....but i guess thatt was bcoz sadi's influence mellowed and calmed him down......
tanu.g thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jiya25

vasu actually thinks she has a better status coz she gave birth to them.....stupid woman....

i was half expecting and hoping inderjeet will say i made a mistake by choosing the wrong sister all those years ago....

well but i was expecting ke shayad ajj kuch phicli baatein bataye ge like jo abhi tak samne nahi aye ...........n etc..............
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
@tanu i agree with u they show exactly like this
not a very consistent approach towards sadi

today they showed like this only.
tanu.g thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
but i think ab aleek ko bhi thik ker dena chahiye coz i want to see sadana n aleek chemistry............kyu ke abhi bhi wo itne cute lagte hai to phir baad .......
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: phoenixsilver

thanks Rahmina.....

ok so i guess i didnt miss much.....

sometimes i wonder why r they not very consistent with alekh's character......sometimes he just looks at sadi n realises that there is something that is troubling her....n sometimes sadi is there before him all visibly troubled n he doesnt even realise it....thats what they showed today ...right??.....correct me if im wrong.....

also the alekh now seems so different from the early alekh....but i guess thatt was bcoz sadi's influence mellowed and calmed him down......

She didn't show Aalekh that she was troubled. She actually smiled at him and he was a little too preoccupied with making his painting that he didn't really look at her closely, however, she always changed her expression when Aalekh looked at her.
-phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah ....the mehendi/sangeet episodes will takes at least three days to complete......one day for the whole 'chhalka chhalka' song etc....next day for ranvir in saree fiasco....next dayy for mahi ve......then wedding etc....one day fro baraat n other preparations.....another day for the actual ceremony.....one day for bidaai.....i think they will focus on the bidaai greatly coz that is what the show is about.....n the next day they'll show ragini being welcomed into the rajvansh house....and that will be an important episode coz that will be a sorta repetition of the vasu-ambika scene in the flashback....n also the foundation of the relationship of Sadini in the rajvansh house.....
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
guys has sumone informed gagan about new jannat 2 be made
as we r on 148 already
apux thumbnail
[QUOTE=jiya25

i was half expecting and hoping inderjeet will say i made a mistake by choosing the wrong sister all those years ago....
[/QUOTE]

That would have a massive blow to her ego!!  I would have loved that, but it's kinda awkward if he did say that considering she is his bro's wifey now!  I wanna know more about their past....its really interesting!
jiya25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mega Jannat VM: Part 3

1) Ranveer Ragini united + Separated/Ranveer helping Ragini's family
a)Bebasi Dard Ka alam
b) Do pal (Veer Zara) Credit : Dhara

2) Ragini's Sagai: Tum ho gam ko chupaye (KHNH) Credit Rahm

3)Ranveer's Meltdown: Jaoon Kahan (Billo Barber) Credit Jiya

4)  Engagement Cancelled/RagVir Reunited (Mandir + lucky charm + rajvansh parivar at sharma house)
a)Ek Din Aap Yun Humko (Yes Boss)Credit Saniha
b) Aate Aate (chori chori)
c)

5) Separated due to family: Tere Liye (Veer Zara) Credit : Gagan

6)Ranveer's Meltdown/Alekh's Meltdown
a) Dil ka rishta (yuvraaj) Credit : Jiya
b)

7) Parents agree/marriage on
a)jaanam dekh lo (veer zara) Credit Jiyya
b)

Hey guys, how is this for stage 4/7?

Dil Se Mere, Door Na Jaana