Frequent Posters

-Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Yeyy you're back πŸ€— plz do spend a few minutes on the forum for us
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
abhi,did you see my welcome gifts for shabbo? πŸ˜ƒ..yes shabbo,pls do spend a few minutes in the forum for us...now you know why we call you shabbo rani...ekdum rani ho...πŸ˜†
shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitra anand

Abi,shaz is back too...no wonder shabbo was gayab ..she took my shaz and vanished..now shabbo back..shaz back..howz my shaz guys.Sorry for posting shaz with a stick...hahha...sab log darr gaye..

😳..so you finally got it...me and shaz.....naaaaa...he is all urs..i have feddie baby he is giving me tennis lessons these days so was gayab......sorry friends san ko dara diya actaully i was off ofr 1  day maybeπŸ˜†but chits ko scare kiya mere pm's se......😳
-Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

abhi,did you see my welcome gifts for shabbo? πŸ˜ƒ..yes shabbo,pls do spend a few minutes in the forum for us...now you know why we call you shabbo rani...ekdum rani ho...πŸ˜†

Gifts...? You mean Shaz? πŸ˜‰
shabari thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilasha2179

abhi..it's good morning abu dhabi here .....stole some moments to be with you'll....shaz ko nahi churaya...arrey chits is giving gifts tum bhi thode gifts lekar jana...i have given my next list......little expensive ...but she'll manage.....πŸ˜‰
Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilasha2179

hey..kya bol rahi ho abhi.shaz is all mine..shabbo has got a new feddie baby πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..pata nahi.usko ghajini prob hua hai..2 days pehle she said..parmetin is her bf.now she says..feddie..next pata nahi kaun..abhi..she has ghajini prob kya?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

for me it is only shaz....shazz..shaz...
shabari thumbnail

hey..kya bol rahi ho abhi.shaz is all mine..shabbo has got a new feddie baby πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..pata nahi.usko ghajini prob hua hai..2 days pehle she said..parmetin is her bf.now she says..feddie..next pata nahi kaun..abhi..she has ghajini prob kya?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

for me it is only shaz....shazz..shaz...

i was shopping with my daughter so got late .....πŸ˜†she is leaving alone on tuesday to India...maza hein uske liye.....chitra keep ur shaz...anyways he is getting baldy......πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..freddie baba is younger so his handsomeness  (?)will last😊
Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shabari

i was shopping with my daughter so got late .....πŸ˜†she is leaving alone on tuesday to India...maza hein uske liye.....chitra keep ur shaz...anyways he is getting baldy......πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..freddie baba is younger so his handsomeness  (?)will last😊

hey you girly...you are getting J of my shazz..uska hair is nice and thick and ek bhi grey hair nahi hai...you got a young blood..feddie baby...tum khush tho mein bhi kush..πŸ˜†
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hello my friends...How is everyone??? How was wknd for all......
Chits1 thumbnail
welcome Varsha..weekend..nothing much yar..I work on a sunday..πŸ˜•...but other days I am free..

we just had our sankranti party,welcome party for shabbo rani..varsha..how abt Republic Day celebration in our forum??