Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
chitra,😊 how could i forget 26 th jan, Republic day,i😲t did not strike that patriotic parties are here to stay...hume toh masti karni hein...now that i began this policy of rationing my  activeness in the forum i am game to any parties...👍🏼

varsha, hi dear..😊...weekend is friday saturday out here...thoda ulta hota hein this part of the world...i rejuvinated my self with walks and some excercises so am fresh again...Life !!!! here i come!!!!!!👏
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
shabbo, we will have falg hoisting..uske turant baad khana...matlab...dal chawal types with nice sweets...patriotic party..ka maza lo..hahah.abhilasha and sunil..what is this...ek forum mein aata hai...dusra chala jaata hai...
anyways.,.now we need to prepare for the next party..
shabari thumbnail
we can also include patriotic songs, pics of leaders,meaning of patriotism in the present day world scenario..then again khana peena, discussion what India means to us...then khana....so the imp factor is khana khabi nahi chodni chaiye...👍🏼..ok we'll plan in those lines
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sounds like a great party in a funnel...After Republic day we will host Valentines day party...I better hurry up and find me a Boy Toy Lover boy so I can ask him to be my Valentine 😉 😆

Phir bas Mauja hi Mauja 😛
shabari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Sounds like a great party in a funnel...After Republic day we will host Valentines day party...I better hurry up and find me a Boy Toy Lover boy so I can ask him to be my Valentine 😉 😆

varsha what an idea..😉.i'll go find mine too before chitra come s
and chooses,now that she can download and knows the tricks..she will take all lover boys from us😆😉
Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shabari

we can also include patriotic songs, pics of leaders,meaning of patriotism in the present day world scenario..then again khana peena, discussion what India means to us...then khana....so the imp factor is khana khabi nahi chodni chaiye...👍🏼..ok we'll plan in those lines

wah,great idea shabbo rani..Let's implement it.👏
Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

wow ! yr idea sounds interesting too.Arrey tum aur shabbo,are  still in search of hotties?? kya re !! Look at me..I am so happy with shaz..tumlog bechare..idhar udhar bhatak rahe hain for hotties..I pity you..😆😆😆

I am egaerly waiting for V day..I am sure you guys will be J of my Valentines.😆
Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shabari

varsha what an idea..😉.i'll go find mine too before chitra come s
and chooses,now that she can download and knows the tricks..she will take all lover boys from us😆😉

shabbo,you are still in search of Lover boy? I thought you would have uploaded Freddie baba,lekin yahan tho wohi sunrise AV abhi bhi laga hua hai 😆
shabari thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitra anand

shabbo,you are still in search of Lover boy? I thought you would have uploaded Freddie baba,lekin yahan tho wohi sunrise AV abhi bhi laga hua hai 😆

i 'll be back in 10 mins.....so wait ok,do not go.....
Chits1 thumbnail
Wherz Varsha rani? shabbo rani...yr AV is still the same.